Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

-MallyluvsJ2M-

IF-Rockerz

-MallyluvsJ2M-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
come on guys
comment

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF -Junoon-Aisi Nafrat to kaisi Ishq[Ch 2 pg-6] (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Nice prologue
continue soon

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
This sounds interesting

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Big smilewow, luvd it. keep going.

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
wow, the prologue seems really intersting, cant wait, please pm me 

-MallyluvsJ2M-

IF-Rockerz

-MallyluvsJ2M-

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Here is the banner for my FF

Character

Sketch

Prithvi: He is tall, handsome and a guy in his 20s. He is more like a son to Thakur Ramdhari Singh. He is an orphan but Data Thakur never let him feel like that. 20 years back Ramdhari promised Prithvi's parents that Prithvi and Meera will get married but unfortunately they passed away as they met with an accident. Prithvi and Meera got engaged when they were kids. He is very kind, caring and loving but when someone goes against his Data he never spares that person. He doesn't even care if it's Data's own daughter

Meera: She is a fun-loving, independent and a bubbly girl. She loves Akash, her childhood buddy. But someday she got to about her mom's sickness and her last wish as well. That's why she went to the village to fetch her father but her father kept a condition which made her life go upside down. She doesn't remember her and Prithvi's engagement.

Akash: He is a fun-loving and a cute boy. He is in his 20s. He is Meera's childhood friend and he loves her a lot.

Ramdhari Singh (the villain in Meera's life): He is the sarpanch of his village. Everyone in his village considers him as their God as he is so kind to the poor and the needy. He never backs off from his words. Thus when Meera comes to fetch him so that she can fulfill her mother's last wish; that time he keeps his condition in front of Meera.

Rests of the characters are same.

Lakhan, Badi Thakurian and Sudha (Bittu), Sunheri and Prabha.

Teaser

Ch ' 1

"Why should I marry him?? I don't love him! I love Akash and I am already engaged to him. As well as our wedding date is also fixed!!" Meera said to Ramdhari. Prithvi felt like something pricked his heart. Ramdhari was shocked after learning the truth. "What?!" Ramdhari exclaimed. After hearing that Prithvi stood there in disbelief thinking, "Why should I marry her? She doesn't love me neither do I? So why?" Prithvi came out of his thoughts hearing a loud noise. He looked at Meera and saw her hand on her cheek. Yes, Ramdhari slapped her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Guys please leave lots of comments and like.

Love

Mally

PMs later (sorry for that)

Edited by SPNnIPKKNDlover - 20 December 2012 at 6:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009anusha.nushabna1989mariyakamrancoolfizzyshrujarusha4003Syed695hangok-Yuks-snehapatroliza81summaiyasayedKAS_Nisha_ArSha

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
this is great, i liked the beginning, continue soon please and pm me please if you continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

IF-Stunnerz

KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
amazing
loved it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top