Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hello All..
i missed 10 mins of the eps i thinkOuch
Miu was Praying god at mandir for how much time ur going to keep me away from parivaar...(God find a solution soonBig smile) jus then Prithvi comes calling out oh madam jiLOL if puja is over then lets go..she asks whats his problemTongue
Prithvi says daata wants to meet his daughter and wife...(Did he just lieAngry )
Miu felt very happy and asks him did mr.ramu send him for it...Embarrassedand starts thanking god Smile
LOL look at prithvi' s dialogue...sare nautanki yahi karoge yaha chale..LOL(Prithvi y are u after her poor Miu is so much trusting u..Ouch)
both go in the jeep to haveli..Miu still sitting in the jeep even after reaching haveli..Prithvi ji ready with one more dialogue...khud utroge yah dhaka marake utrayenge(Prithvi dhaka kyun u should have lifted her up againLOL)
Miu happily goes in...and here u go shock for her...Sunheri comes running saying papa to Mr. Ramu..Mr.Ramu with wide smile hugs Sunheri...Angry Sunheri calls her mom also to come...(Prabha with tears comes to know Mr.Ramu and takes ashriwaad...from face Mrs Prabha looks like postive character how many of u felt the same??Tongue)
Miu stood there shocked knowing Mr.Ramu married and has a daughter also.. forgeting about bittooShocked(we are also shocked MiuCry)

i wish sunheri doesnt trouble our Mithvi..Wink(she looked sweetTongue)
Mrs.Prabha ka expressions se toh biwi nahi lagrahi hai is Mr.Ramu up with fake dramaROFL

Do Comment and Likes also plzz to all the topics opened in the forumBig smile

Edited by snehapatro - 17 December 2012 at 10:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Essence..rusha4003Raj_preet-CrazySobtian-sue_21swethasyam08liza81VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mr. Ramu' s daughter and wife..huh" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yeah the epi was ok
liked sunheri

Mrs.Prabha ka expressions se toh biwi nahi lagrahi hai is Mr.Ramu up with fake drama

totally agree wid u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

sue_21

IF-Rockerz

sue_21

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
really felt bad for miu today!!! Cryher face brightened up when prithvi told him ramu was waiting for her!!! and then she gets this rude shock..Unhappy yeah i too agree with u that mrs ramu doesnt look evil.. dont know what this sunehri will do to our mithvi now!!! prithvi made our miu cry today!!! and he was cherishing the fact!! Confusedthe day will come prithvi when u will NOT let a single tear drop from ur miu's eyes..Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

yeah the epi was ok
liked sunheri

Mrs.Prabha ka expressions se toh biwi nahi lagrahi hai is Mr.Ramu up with fake drama

totally agree wid u
may be at panchayat something must have happened with Prabha...he must have taken care of family...sunheri shayad aise hi papa bula rahi hogi...LOL Prithvi anyways is always with Daata who trusts him too much..Bhaku always like doing drama so they also will not mind joining hands with mr.ramu...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003VasusenaRadheya

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Oh gosh yehi dekhna baki reh gaya tha, poor Miu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
epi was nice...but i cried last 10 mins poor meera... really she expect that ramdari accept her... nd she is so happy when prithvi calls her... but prithvi bad boy jaanboojkar meera ko lekar gayi... meera was soo shocked when ramdari ki doosri parivar dekhkar...Cry i m waiting for tom epi..

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_minaaa

really felt bad for miu today!!! Cryher face brightened up when prithvi told him ramu was waiting for her!!! and then she gets this rude shock..Unhappy yeah i too agree with u that mrs ramu doesnt look evil.. dont know what this sunehri will do to our mithvi now!!! prithvi made our miu cry today!!! and he was cherishing the fact!! Confusedthe day will come prithvi when u will NOT let a single tear drop from ur miu's eyes..Big smile
even i felt bad for miu..Crydekho kaise apne patni ko rula raha hai yeh prithvi..LOLdont know when will he start liking our sweet miuWink
@Bold 
agree...Big smile

sue_21

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

Oh gosh yehi dekhna baki reh gaya tha, poor Miu!
Miu with tears..Cry i want Mr.Ramu in serious trouble soon...Angry

Essence..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.