SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ami End of the week? Damn it! I'm not here ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคฌ
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Ami. 

This episode made my blood boil. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก. I am so done with Bhabo's expressions of self pity and emotional blackmail on her son. What a crime it is that he may have wanted to take his wife out without his mother's permission and how it is because of Sandhya that he has become a liar. It is this attitude of hers that makes him lie to Bhabo. She would blame Sandhya for everything as usual.She talks of trust but does not lose a moment before accusing Sandhya.  Suraj is trying to shield Sandhya the only way he knows how. He has always hated confrontations. He tried the straightforward way. Bhabo broke his trust too. in a big way. After his years of dedication to her, she would not  even have a discussion with him regarding Sandhya's education. In addition, she posed nice with him and went behind his back to do tel maalish. Her highhandedness is what makes all her children behave this way with her but it is always poor Sandhya who has to take the blame!

Yes Ami, I agree. It is difficult for any girl to feel connected to her spouse when she has to take these accusations all the time. After all the torture she has gone through with Bhabo to gain her trust, it does not take but a moment for Bhabo to seemingly lose it.  The less said about the siblings the better!

I am not condoning Suraj's lie and two wrongs don't make a right. But Bhabo needs to introspect and wonder why even  her worthy son  and DIL have chosen to lie to her. As a parent I always question myself why a child of mine is behaving in an unexpected manner and if I feel I am to blame for that, immediately make amends. Drowning in self pity and doing the blame game, especially on a young girl who has been put through the grinder multiple times is just not done.

I am sorry Bhabo lovers! I love Neeluji's acting. Even animals know when to let go of their offsprings. Though she lacks formal education, she is a very intelligent woman. Now she has even traveled abroad and seen the world. It is time for her to change. 

Edited by Deebz - 11 years ago
AHLMH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amidi,Emily...Mohit's gf...Great combination...Great ho di...

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Deebz Amma:- I liked your ranting.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. You've raised really valid points.โญ๏ธ. N No thankoo for the compliment.๐Ÿ˜ณ.

@Ashita:- Thanks a lot.. Ho!๐Ÿ˜ƒ!

@Samah:- Sorry puttar.. I know you're disappointed but we can't do much.๐Ÿ˜ญ.

I'm really happy CV's are focusing on soulful connection in SurYa's relationship rather than physical relationship.โญ๏ธ.

In my perception, Marriage is more than romance. Romance in a marriage arrives and depart. It's the heart to heart connection to a higher sense of responsibility that continues the spark in a relationship burning. Then even the troubles provide ample lessons to serve together.๐Ÿ˜ณ.

A good companionship goes through the test of fire and one that comes out unscathed by the trials and tribulations of life become an ideal couple. When the need to explain our behavior to the partner ceases or when the silence between the two communicates peace and understanding married life becomes a bliss..

Nowadays, Soulful connection is badly lacking in majority of couples..
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami di...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Do u really believe what u wrote...!!!

I can see it from spark in ur eyes...
                U believe in all the things u deny...
๐Ÿ˜‰

Ahh... I am not talking about ur comment here...!!!  I am talking about ur denial being romantic...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Ami. thumbnail
Oye Shirin! Don't make me feel shy.

I'm aware about all the customs/rituals n its significance which take place during marriage ceremony. Like 7 stride start from direction of pole-star which provides stability in new journey of the marriage life, why to wear mangal-sutra,sidoor n many more..๐Ÿ˜†.

I don't express views openly b'coz it doesn't match with anyone o/w i can give long lecture on marriage,love,physical relationship.
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ami di... thought u talk against romance n physical things it was so romantic anyway...!!! Ur sayings I meant...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
U can make a thread about ur knowledge n make us more patiently n calmly wait for SurYa dbc...!!! 
.Ami. thumbnail
Nah nah. I am not against romance or DBC. I know its significance in marriage life. We'll discuss about it in private. Abhi tujhe pataa nahi hain main kya cheez hoon! ๐Ÿ˜†.

It's also true after certain age like say 40's - we seek for an emotional support from our partner more than anything else.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ami....loved ur reply...๐Ÿค—...u just written...wt is in my mind...

agree with virus..open one thrEad for it...give ur long lecturer there......want to read...๐Ÿ˜ณ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Nice post. At the point of being boringly repetitive I do not approve of lying. Sandhya made Suraj join WTC with the reluctant approval of Bhabo. Here again emotional blackmail over shop closing would have got you hesitant approval. Bhabo is bound to ask her to withdraw if the lie is discovered. You will be hurting Sandhya more by this. You give the poor girl a hope and than shatter her. It is better Suraj comes out clean. Bhabo will be less hurt if Suraj tells her rather than her discovering herself. Somebody will be hurt either Bhabo or Sandhya but atleast after that the air of tension will be lifted. Now is the time for Suraj to really assert himself as the head of the family as he financially supports them. Bhabo has to be compelled to give up some of her powers which no doubt will be painful for her but cannot be avoided.  She will stop talking to Suraj as throwing out is not an option for the main bread winner. She will come around eventually. The others in the family who treat Suraj as a weakling will learn to respect him more if he stands firm and reinforces his point. SurYa have faced enough humiliations from young and old alike. Some where it has to stop. Let it be now.

Very well said Uma and I wish that CVs read this and showed us exactly the above scenario but however since this is a daily soap they need to drag it and create lousy masala angan drama and either stop progress in characters like in the case of Chavvi and Mohit
 or show inconsistency with progress in SurYa romance after all the hugging, hand holding and hand caressing we are given scenes where Suraj gets excited over Sandy putting her hand on his shoulder one night on the bike.
But the next night Suraj is deprived of that pleasure as well๐Ÿคฃ
I really hope that Suraj shows some assertiveness and sticks to his principles with firmness and authority.  Bhabho and Babasa have to learn to respect and trust his wishes. after all he is now a married man with added responsibilities.