Diya Aur Baati Hum

*Truth is the Safest Lie*

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry, I couldn't able to refrain myself from πŸ˜† 🀣 by watching SurYa in silent....

If they dare to hide night college idea from Bhabho then they should be ready to face it.. Why they're so silent?? Silent is also one type of lie.😲.

The way Mohit was describing about Ajmer roads n all, I'm sure, Emily is Mohit's GF.πŸ˜‰.(Aaja Mohit betaa.. Dekh tujhe Devdas na banaa diya toh mera naam bhi "Emily" nahi...)

As our seniors ladies of the forum predicted, We're now moving towards "Volcano Aangan Drama". We just got glimpse of it. Dunno what will happen when Bhabho learn about "Lie of night college" of SurYa?.

I thought Sooraj has taken decision by considering all the consequences but nahi..... By hiding truth of college night, He wanna make happy Bhabho and Sandhya both at same time..😳..Don't you know Sooraj Two swords cannot fit into one sheath??

He also lied to Sandy about Bhabho...Oh no! My lubly chhora where are you moving??πŸ˜• Please reanalyze your strategy before its too late. If you lie and then tell the truth, the truth will be considered a lie.😲.

Is it possible he has made unhappy both Bhabho and Sandhya??😲.(At least, From Precap it's looks like..My Sandy baby is outrageous mood.
. Bechara Deebz Amma ke chhora ko kahin se bhi justice nahi mil rahaa hain..πŸ₯Ί)
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I WANNA HAVE POLE POSITION

got itEdited by Superman. - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
edited...

ami.y u changed ur title name...from...

*Be ready to pay the Price if you Lie* to current one...

cvz asked them to be silent as no dialogues  given to surya in angan drama scene...

silent  is powerful weapon... they actually stopped from big drama of bhabo and all side actors..and if they said anything truth or lie.it will worsen the situation...so...for me...surya's silent is good...for now...

btw.suraj didnt lie to sandhya...he said to her...he will tell later after night college...

truth is safest one...but for some situation...its not...

ami...nice analysis...
Edited by udnis - 11 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Overall it was an enjoyable episode...!!! I was feeling bad for bhabo n Sandy.. Not our chhora this time cause though he is helpless... For this hiding decision both Sandy n bhabo r getting pain...!!!
But I liked the way cvs r showing SurYa in trouble cause it would be so unrealistic if they could hide the fact so easily...!!! Mohit was so proud n happy that he was able to frame SurYa...!!! 😑 Though I am pretty sure he is hanging out with his new gf always in that cinema hall...!!! πŸ˜‘  Everybody including babasa is disappointed with them...!!! But bhabo's worry is true...!!! Suraj changed a lot...!!! OMG...!!! 😲 The way he used to begging for forgiveness before... I didn't see any guilt even in his face...!!! πŸ˜²  πŸ˜†
Another angan drama episode...!!! SurYa is silent as always...!!! If I am not wrong they will be silent always in the serial whenever angan drama will happen...!!!
Ami di... I didn't read ur thread yet...!!! But it will be wonderful as always I know...!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by -Ayeshi- - 11 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
            How long this couple has to suffer πŸ˜­.  I cant' say much about todays' epi, it is too shit to watchπŸ₯±. I have a feeling that CVs' have chosen wrong path to show SurYas' journey

These pain filled epis' help greatly in reducing viewershipπŸ€’πŸ‘. Great going CVs🀒

Edited by Yaalini - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't watch the episode...! But read the LU by Dada...!!πŸ˜ƒ

I just can't face this, πŸ˜’ 
Days n days of disapproval and second thoughts and more in precap also...!πŸ₯± Yeah serial is suppose to be like this, but but... mmm πŸ˜”

Sorry to have commented with out watching, but I don't wanna watch so sad faces!😭 can't see them like this... Mhara Ram Ji, please show some mercy! πŸ€”

Yeah, Truth is the safest,... But Bhabho... 😲 will she be able to digest it, She would say that Beendani has poisoned Mhara Chora, Beendani is this-u that-u...!!!  Beenfdani has broken the promise-u etc... and surely M-siblings will join with chorus, for supporting Bhabho..!😑 mmmπŸ˜•
.Ami. thumbnail
I am done with editing!πŸ˜”!

@Vishnu Kutta:- Mohit and Chhavi's lectures annoyed me the most. This time I really felt bad for Bhabho. Silence and ignorance are true killers.

@Sindu:- Yo!!! I just got better title so i edited it. 😳.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Ami Di, I know, I feel like Bhabho should have been informed about this night college or so, something, 

She is deeply hurt, and she will be angry bc'z of all this, Sooraj'sa lying to her, and ouch, M-siblings...!! mmm

She will feel that both of them betrayed her when they reveal the night college!!!

@everyone, are we gonna have TRP on this Wed?...
.Ami. thumbnail
@Yalini:- I don't consider it as a filler episode.πŸ€”. CV's has taken risk but let's see how story unfold in upcoming episodes?

@Shirin:- Yep, Even I noticed change in Sooraj's behavior. Why isn't he begging for forgiveness in front of Bhabho???😲..

@Vishnu Kutta:- Yep, We've TRP coming up this WED..

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ami, your title is perfect advice for Suraj.  He is missing the opportunities one by one to tell the truth to Bhabho.

Silence is the best weapon during aangan dramas to prevent the issue getting blown out of proportion but still could not listen to Bhabho blaming Sandhya for all this though expected.  Suraj or SurYa still could go to Bhabho's room and admit their lies about night college but CVs would take more time for this.

Expect good reasoning and assertive approach from Suraj during aangan dramas.  He could stop Chavvi and Mohit blaming or mocking him for everything.