Future story:- my point of view

Posted: 18 years ago

I think that is bajaj will be going in coma then this will be the situation I think this will be happening in the future

Due to some reason prerna becomes angry and says to anurag ka haan pyaar karti hoon main tumsa Mr.bajaj ka saath rah kar bhi mujhe har waaqt tum yaad aata tha meri aankhoon ka samne sirf tumhara chehra tha and some more dialogue baazi. Bajaj comes to over hear all this and gets really shocked(coz sneha kasak ki koi bhi baat usko itna baara sadma nahiin de sakti jitna prerna ka us sa door jana de sakta hai). He drinks hard then he and prerna will have a fight and in between this us ki halat kharab ho jae gi prerna us ko hosp la kar jae gi aur wahan doctor usko kahe gi ka kisi sadme ki wajaj sa mr.bajaj ka damag par boohat gheeri choot laggi hai aur I am sorry to say ka wo coma main jaa chukka hain ho sakta hai ka wo ____ saal ka baad wo coma sa baahiir aa jaaein aur ho sakta hai ka kabhi coma sa baahir na aaein….. prerna is sab ka liya apna app ko doshi tah rae gi aur in this way the story will continue this is what I think will happen in future let hope so that it dosen't

Well my six senses say that this will not happen some where inside me I believe that ekta nad ronit will some how resolve this issue by their selves and Ronit will not be leaving balaji or kyunki/kasautii. Meri six scenes hamesha saach hoti hain ho sakta hai is baar bhi ho jaaen.

shan...is her real name...
i hpoe shan😃 is correct... ki yeh sab kabhi ho hi nahi ...
did u see 2 nites episode.... sneha finds out anu is her dad and all the love sweetoo gave her she thinks thts only bcoz she is prernas daughter ...  how can she think bout such things..

I HATE HER😡
Oh Gosh Did she think this way...... rogue her I hate this grown up sneha.. what does she think of herself.... Ohh really cant stand any of these Damy wrecthy Basus🤬

This Basu parivaar puts a spell on all people i think!!!

There Prerna is telling Bajaj ki "Kaki ma kitni acchi hai" etc etc!! Excuse me!! Kaki ma itni acchi hai ki usne Prerna ko ghar se nikala tha when she was pregnant!! Prerna's bimari of selective amnesia is showing up again!!!!After all Basu parivaar did to her she still says ki "woh kasak ka dhyaan rakhenge!!!"

I'm telling u is serial main everyone is bonkers!!! Anurag toh cant handle shravan at all!(i'm not sayin more abt him coz i've already said enuf!!) 

Shravan is a psycho(but i gess he cant help it!! he had a truly crazy mom and though his dad was pretty normal...anu ki sangat ka asar is there!!)who knows that they're fixing his marriage yet goes to tanisha (as if that couldnt wait!)..

Prerna toh as i've said above is totally insane!

And Sneha proved that she too has Anu's genes when she told Kasak to run away with Shravan.

ANd dear Kasak has no brains of her own!! She just does wat ppl tell her to do. Bajaj's genes have bypassed her completely!!!

Only Bajaj is sane!😃

plz rename this serial "Kasautii viewers ki" and while writing updates title then "Aaj ka Taza Bakwaas"!!!

STOP IT!!!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!!!!! i don't want to discuss anything about ekta's serials no not anyomre after she showed mihiir death in such a harsh way  i HATE HER!!!!!! please close this topic please i don't want to discuss anything

Mihiir ka accident uski death dekhna sa phela main kyoun nahiin mar gae kaash yeh din meri zindagii main kabhi aata hi na

Please stop it it hurts me!

It all happens like this

savita tells mihiir about Shobha's pregnancy pain. Mihiir goes off in anger. While driving his car he has sum flashbacks of ansh he says ANSH BETA!!!!!!!! then he screeches his car so badly then he is whole covered with swept then he has sum flashbacks of guatam leaving him and he shouts gautam beta matt jaoo. Then a man crosses him by and says arre kaisa gaari chala raha hai tujhe liscense kisne diya??? mihiir says sorry sorry... Then he looks back and when he looks infront a HUGE truck is coming he screeches his car to the left when he comes o valley his car goes out of te control a man shouts arre rooko us gaari ko aage khaai hai....... Us ki caar khae main girr jaati hai he takes his hand out of the window to get oyt by he is unable to. phiir car oulti ho jaati hai. the car goes downnnnnnnnnnnnn in the valley and we see mihiir's face tottaly smashed and full with blood (oh man i cannot imagine it) his face comes out of the window when we see tulsi remembering abut Mihiir. She picks up the phone and calls him. Mihiir with torn clothes smashed face tries to pick up the phone which is far far away from him. He gets out of the car window nad some how reaches the mobile. he is about to pick up the phone when there is a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mihiir puts his hand down and the mobile too then his eyebrows closes😭  i don't want to explain further mera main uimmat nahiin hai please i am sorry!!!!