Good bye for now

Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends,

I joined this forum as it used to give me stress relief. I loved talking to each and every one in this forum which I still do as I can share things with you guys which I couldnt share with my family and friends.

Only after coming here I came to know that Anant and Navya's real name is Shaheer and Somya. Dont know how I got so much attached with them. I just want to see them happy in life, if not together, in their individual lives. I dont want them to be a couple in real life because I want.

I enjoyed and cherished each and moment spent here. But now I feel it's time for me to leave as I can't see people so sad. It gives me more and more pain. Though I show that I am very strong but even I feel the pain😭. A pain which is not due to Shamya not being a couple but because my friends here are not happy. There is so much of negitivity everywhere these days that I don't feel good coming here at all. So, I have decided to say good bye for now. Love you all.  Stay happy and blessed😊

Edited by Shaya_123 - 11 years ago
seema plz don't go na:(( shuk mein bhi saath the ab ye duhk bhi dur ho jaye ga agar hum dost ek saath hon😊plz it's my humble request to u don't leave na:))
Hey Seema don't say good bye dear...I know right now lot of negativity is around, but u some r still positive and love to discuss about Navya and Anya...and still cherish all those beautiful moments. Plz don't leave the forum as it is already dull these days and more then half the fans have already left forum after Navya off air :(((((
And now even u r saying this...U always stayed positive and encouraged all, but why now?????
plzzz di dont do it lyk tat...plzz di..u r d one who makes us feel happy after navya ended..plzzz di...nd everyone ll get over this stress...sab kuch theek ho jayega...plzz di..
hey dear dont do that please.i come to this forum just to read all your ss,ff,rs etc.. otherwise i wont get time at all.as i love anya and shamya i come to this forum to enjoy with you guys.after coming out from office i will do first thing is login into forum .if you feel people are in pain please make them to feel happy with your ff's,rs etc..but please do not leave
HEY Shaya, wat is dis, plz dont do dis yah.. i know ki v r hurt n you r hurt but please, dis is not d time to quit... we have still not come out of d pain n now u saying ki u r leaving.. plead u not to do dis... hope u consider ur friends request here...

n u also said dat we can cherish shamya n discuss anya/navya but all of a sudden y yah n coming to negativity, itz surrounded all over d world around all of us n we r a part of some negativities in lives.. i hope ki u know how to tackle doz negativities.. ignore d bad n enjoy d good yah shaya... u r a HR Professional who know wat is people n how are people in all respects.. please be chilled n come back... u cant do dis...
Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
jab tak forum hain..tab tak hum yahaan aa sakthe hain na...they y retire earlier?????????
di plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz dnt go di i was sad when our navya came to an end but ur ff made me to relieve myself from sadness😭 plz di once again i plead u plz dnt leave😔
Meri writing queen kahi nahi jayegi i know that very well ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›
plz dont go dear plzzz its  a request ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­