Posted: 11 years ago
mumbai mein inshi gets regd marriage then immediately indu calls rishi & asks him to listen to the voice & waha se pakwali rishi ko rishi bulatihai aur rishi ka chehra🤢

ranjini.. r u in agreement with the wedding..?

Zara is Indra😉 hopefully
aur lahore wali ko mk ne bheja hai...😕 shayad😕

arre main to fully😕😕😕😆

actually precap dekh kar lagta hai zara Indra hai...Promo dekh kar lagta hai lahore one Indra hai...

Truly speaking I didn't want this marriage to happen now.

Pehle jab INSHI ki shaadi chahte the to unki shaadi nehi hoti thi aur ab jab chah rahe hai ke ZASHI ki shaadi na ho to ho rahi hai😡😡

Rishi said that until and unless Indu would agree he wouldn't marry Zaara,now suddenly what happened to him?😕Now if Indu hates Rishi more and questions about his love towards Indira,whose fault it'll be?Can we fully declare Indu wrong at that time?

I wanted everything to be sorted out first.

Leave the precap that the mad girl called Rishi it may happen because Indu called his name many times but in the promo,the way both looked at each other and smiled I toh definitely think that she is Indira only and lastly if it is proved that she is Indira then I'll be heart-broken that Rishi could not recognize her Shrimatiji,which may result in hatred towards ZaShi which I don't want to do.😭😭

Now if she is proved to be Indira,then what'll be her future?If for Indira,Indu goes against Rishi and started hating him more,Iam atleast not going to offend Indu for that. 
LW says rishi! Dnt knw why; but i am happy that she can speak. If she can speak a little as nw she is out of d torturous jail, i wish if she is real zara she shud speak sum words as to how did she becum like this. If becz of rishi she is able to get back her speech it wil b gud to watch. And what i wondr is she said Rishi jst bcz of indu or she really knws sum rishi( kahi woh zara hai toh uska koi beta rishi toh nahi tha ya phir koi bhai?) hell wid ths confusion!
Originally posted by action453

i dont know but i smell something fishy about the lahorewali she is in sn for some reason i find her actions strange hope cvs don't stretch this track  but whats with kutumb cant she at least have some sympathy on her whether she is zara or indira but that's not the way to treat a ill person i thought kutumb has changed after leap but🤢 she was always praising  swetha even though swetha was a negative person really disappointed with cvs they are back to square 1 again bringing negativity in the show and another torture is that savita ðŸ¤¢ please god help us from the sn people and dont know how zara and rishi will in that place and main thing is that lahore lady dont know how rishi is going face her and even zara will get shocked hope cvs  give us hints who the real indira is but i feel it has to be zara otherwise zashi love story  we enjoyed for months will not make sense!!

I second you for Kutumb part,she has again showed her real self.😡Whenever it comes to Indira,she becomes old Kutumb.When I saw her love and respect for Shweta I thought she has changed a lot.

Now I think agar Shweta na kamaati to shaayad itne dino tak usko bhi na jhelte😡😡 
Originally posted by loveinshi

ranjini.. r u in agreement with the wedding..?

i didn't get u
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

<font size="3">Truly speaking I didn't want this marriage to happen now.</font>

<font size="3">Pehle jab INSHI ki shaadi chahte the to unki shaadi nehi hoti thi aur ab jab chah rahe hai ke ZASHI ki shaadi na ho to ho rahi hai😡😡</font>

<font size="3">Rishi said that until and unless Indu would agree he wouldn't marry Zaara,now suddenly what happened to him?😕Now if Indu hates Rishi more and questions about his love towards Indira,whose fault it'll be?Can we fully declare Indu wrong at that time?</font>

<font size="3">I wanted everything to be sorted out first.</font>

<font size="3">Leave the precap that the mad girl called Rishi it may happen because Indu called his name many times but in the promo,the way both looked at each other and smiled I toh definitely think that she is Indira only and lastly if it is proved that she is Indira then I'll be heart-broken that Rishi could not recognize her Shrimatiji,which may result in hatred towards ZaShi which I don't want to do.😭😭</font>

<font size="3">Now if she is proved to be Indira,then what'll be her future?If for Indira,Indu goes against Rishi and started hating him more,Iam atleast not going to offend Indu for that.</font>

what r u saying paulomi ! Do u think she is realy gonna b provd as indira ? I am myself also scard to face this fact. If they shw her as indira then i can see d future clearly, just as u said they ll turn indu to hitler with hatrd 4 rishi n sf. I wont b able to see this. Rishi toh humesha se sabki hasi ka karan tha , ab usse apni hi beti ke hitler hone ka karan hote hue main kaise dekhu ?
And this tym they shwd d zindagi jung hai song 4 her. But othr side they also show dat SF wants zara n her 15 lacs jst as they considrd indira their note chapane ki machine. So Much confusion Uff !
Originally posted by liesl

Zara is Indra😉 hopefully
aur lahore wali ko mk ne bheja hai...😕 shayad😕

arre main to fully😆

actually precap dekh kar lagta hai zara Indra hai...Promo dekh kar lagta hai lahore one Indra hai...

Sonie di me too totally confused. Who is Zara n who iz Indira only god...oopss no no Ila mam knows . I m worried for Rishi now. Wt ll be his next step
Originally posted by diya25

Sonie di me too totally confused. Who is Zara n who iz Indira only god...oopss no no Ila mam knows . I m worried for Rishi now. Wt ll be his next step

diya