Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 34

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
beautiful epi once again Clap

The sweet and simple thinking of Ranvi... he once again put Veera before himself. We knew he was planning to tear off his Kurta... (RIP, the Kurta WinkLOL) but the whole scene was beautifully shot.

To an extent he didn't even want Veera to know what he did. Is it any inclination towards the future track? Sooner or later whenever Ranvi finds the truth out and is old enough to grasp the gravity behind the same... he'll try to keep it from Veera!  He hides below the mattress and that so reminded me of my childhood days when i use to hide beneath the mattress with a torch to read some books or listen to music... its a different story that mom always caught me Ouch

Chaiji and Ranvi interaction was again a very refreshing scene. the boyish charm and then he tries to hide his doing by wearing Veera's dupata LOL And then came the question... if i did a mistake so did Beeji Ouch am i reading it too much or are the CVs pointing towards the questions being raised in the future? Chaiji herself had no answer to Ranvi's question. Agreed that Ratan is not at fault but Ranvi who won't have anything less than the best for Veera may one day question Ratan why she punished Veera by depriving her of her love when Veera was no where at fault... ok i think i m already thinking too  muchGeekErmm

So lo ji... mera take shake ho gaya... now over to you guys... chalo chalo jaldi jaldi apne opinions do Embarrassed

Love,
SoniaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 6)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thank you Sonia, I have yet to watch but you voiced the exact thing I have been wondering about.

Ranvi is defintely going to start questioning things.

The things that Banusri said, and the way Kartar treats Veera has him confused already but if Ratan keeps doing it too then he will definitely start asking the right questions.

I also agree that if he should ever learn the truth he will shield Veera from it.

hinzeuphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yup and then i m afraid what route will the mother-son relationship take Ouch... shielding Veera from the truth will also mean shielding her from Ratan too coz then Ratan won't have to guise as being a busy woman to keep Veera at bay :( i wonder how he'll react to it then!

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I haven't thought of that.

It means that Ratan may never accept Veera either, most especially if Sampooran never returns. I am sure this will be very emotional.

hinzeuphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yup... it would complicate matters and Ranvi sure is going to face the maximum brunt of the situation.

Veera and Ratan bonding is something i really wish to see *sigh*

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Sorry had to leave in the middle of the discussion, but I was at work and was sneaking around to be on the forum.LOL

I just watched the episode, Ranvi is going to get caught more and more between Veera and Ratan I am sure. Poor Ranvi is going to bend over backwards to keep both happy.

As for Ratan and Veera bonding I don't think it will happen for a long time. In order to make Ranveera bond more special, Ratan can't be shown to accept Veera.Cry

hinzeuphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse thts ok... ur bosses can never be too considerate WinkLOL i too take sneak peaks here as and when LOL

I feel sorry for poor Ranvi... he's anyways just too naive and is going to face all the music Disapprove 

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I'll be posting an update today ...plz be patient coz its too cold to type, my fingers are frozen ROFL

euphoricll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top