Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

ans1122

Groupbie

ans1122

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

today when veera kissed beeji,beeji placed her hand on veera's head affectionately...also ratan is included in banner...so now is it ratanveer(ratan+ranveer) ki ardaas veera?

loved ranveera's dance to rang de basanti yesterday.these cuties are so smartEmbarrassed

there is an article that harshita has starred in srk's chennai expressClapbravo both kids.loads of gud wishes for ur future darlingsEmbarrassed

Awww very well said and describe.. Whatever the issues I had with the CVs lets just say that one of the creative was out for holidays and they had to just stretch the show until his return... Now this week he got back so we are seeing marvellous episodes that is again making us laugh and cheer for RanVeerAn

Since the last week and after each epi it's getting better and better .. Like the creative is getting back to his original self... We are just 1 slight away from the magic which use to make you connected in an instant but again seeing the last to last week of show I am not complaining

Edited by ans1122 - 07 April 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san-gohemabouttimeMyInspirationz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 33)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thinking of skipping this week's epi and watch from monday.hopefully by monday new track in pritampura will start and get to see usual life of ranveera and co.

ans1122hinzNikki_Titli

ans1122

Groupbie

ans1122

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Your wish has been granted -'itsabouttime' - they all are back in pritampura... :-) now looking forward to seeing MC, Gunjan and Baldev

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abouttimeRimpy15hinzMyInspirationz

abouttime

Groupbie

abouttime

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ans1122

Your wish has been granted -'itsabouttime' - they all are back in pritampura... :-) now looking forward to seeing MC, Gunjan and Baldev

even i was looking forward to pritampura tracks but the precap proved as a dampner.Ouchagain repeated scene of veera telling that nihal is so much like papaji and ratan shutting her up.how long they will prolong nihal's truth and his mysterious looks?i have begun to hate  scene of veera's equating nihal and sampoorna  and whole family's emotional talk with sampoorna's pic coz those scenes have been repeted to death by now.Ouch

i miss early days of veera so much.what simplicity,what warmth and how joyful and emotional those epis wereCryused to wait  eagarly even for the repeat telecasts.now toh dont feel like reading the written updates anymore.its no more about the original theme "ranveera"".now-a-days ranveera's  role is reduced to doing 'o balle balle' at the drop of hat.Ratan-nihal chemistry is the focus of cvs now which sadly doesnt click for me at least.

i guess enough rant for now.will try 2-3 more epis and if same thing continues,sadly i have to let go of my most beloved show of all times.no need of any rant or raising my bp...Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122Nikki_Titli

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ans1122

even i am waiting to see Baldev and Gunjan and MC...missed them very much UnhappyUnhappy

at last the amritsar track is over and they are back in Pritampura Big smile

ans1122hinzMyInspirationz

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@ALL..

The Twelth Indian Telly Awards Nominations r out...Plz VOTE VOTE VOTE for Bhavesh and Harshitha in the BEST CHILD ACTORS(MALE & FEMALE)... :) Our super talented wonder kids SURELY DESERVE the awards.. Heres the link to VOTE... :)
http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Who was on the call to Ratan today?Confused

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

gosh, I just realized after reading the comments on the Kartar article that its not just the people of this forum but people who dont come her often are against this stupid track as well...everybody is complaining of how the show is no more about the kids and is focussing on lusting idiots...sad :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top