Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 32)

abouttime Groupbie
abouttime
abouttime

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Ya Hinz.what to do?for the past one -two week this serial has become practically untolerable...a lot better than other soaps but far behind when compared to its own previous standard.Something just doesnt tug the heartstring anymore,not bringing tear or those smiles..something  is missing.Ouch

nihal-ratan chemistry lacks fire in my opinion.nihal actor has to improve ..the intensity in his eyes cant match that of sampoorna actor.sampoorna track has to be brought to be closure asap.its really irritating to hear ranveera's papaji chant 24*7.

lastly they shouldnt overplay the emotional background music all the time,this way those tune would lose its sheen.

perhaps i am ranting too much,but the thing is i really love the kids and the whole show and dont want to miss them out of sheer boredom.the kind of hit and miss they are showing since veera's lockup is natural in any other serials,even in starplus's no1.serial.but they have to understand that these kind of dragging should be limited to saas-bahu genres,not to a show like veera where whole family sits together to watch and expect quality entertainment.i am sure many impatient viewrs like me would be there who love the show but dont flinch to change the channel when the going gets nowhere.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzwhiterose29Nikki_Titli

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abouttime

Ya Hinz.what to do?for the past one -two week this serial has become practically untolerable...a lot better than other soaps but far behind when compared to its own previous standard.Something just doesnt tug the heartstring anymore,not bringing tear or those smiles..something  is missing.Ouch

nihal-ratan chemistry lacks fire in my opinion.nihal actor has to improve ..the intensity in his eyes cant match that of sampoorna actor.sampoorna track has to be brought to be closure asap.its really irritating to hear ranveera's papaji chant 24*7.

lastly they shouldnt overplay the emotional background music all the time,this way those tune would lose its sheen.

perhaps i am ranting too much,but the thing is i really love the kids and the whole show and dont want to miss them out of sheer boredom.the kind of hit and miss they are showing since veera's lockup is natural in any other serials,even in starplus's no1.serial.but they have to understand that these kind of dragging should be limited to saas-bahu genres,not to a show like veera where whole family sits together to watch and expect quality entertainment.i am sure many impatient viewrs like me would be there who love the show but dont flinch to change the channel when the going gets nowhere.

@bold- you said it...I love this show just like many of us do right from the beginning and its sad to not look forward to the next epi...I dont mind Nihal and Ratan as long as there is a strong RanVeera track supoorting it...I will still watch the show but not with the kind of interest I used to:(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abouttimeans1122

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Aaj ka epi dekhke toh mazaa aa gaya..Khushi ke aansoo nikle aaj... Full on paisa vasool.. ek taraf se Blue aunty ki dhulaai, Veerakdi ka gussa aur uske teekhe looks, Jalkukduu Kartar and Bhaktu... and yes, the family HUG... with Nihal placing his head on Ranvi's head... Kammaal ka episode... Siti marofying episode :) :) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedoc

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
My guess turned out to be right! Its Kartar who put the fire on! Angry
I just can't imagine that he was a person who was shown extremely positive character in beginning.. :/
How I wish Moti chaiji could recognize him! :|

srbakhshhinz

ans1122 Groupbie
ans1122
ans1122

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@whiterose - it was pretty clear from yesterday's epi that its Kartar... And yes I was a little disappointed too when chaiji didn't recognize him..,
He has always been a weird character to me, he is doing everything himself which he hates when someone else does it (loving his friends wife but hating the same friend for having feelings for his ex) and the way they showed how he would always give money to Ranvi and never even look at veera... He and his double standards

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whiterose29

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Really!
I mean, the way Kartar's character was portrayed during initial episodes, it seemed as if he was the true well-wisher of Ratan and her family.
Even if he didn't harm her or her family in any way, but whatever he did in past days makes him a grey-shaded character. :/

I hope everyone soon comes to know about this... Poor Bakhtavar is being blamed atm LOL
Rimpy15 Senior Member
Rimpy15
Rimpy15

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Kartar really needs to be punished...he's getting way to possesive about Ratan and jealous from Nihal...
abouttime Groupbie
abouttime
abouttime

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
today when veera kissed beeji,beeji placed her hand on veera's head affectionately...also ratan is included in banner...so now is it ratanveer(ratan+ranveer) ki ardaas veera?

loved ranveera's dance to rang de basanti yesterday.these cuties are so smartEmbarrassed

there is an article that harshita has starred in srk's chennai expressClapbravo both kids.loads of gud wishes for ur future darlingsEmbarrassed

hinzMyInspirationz

Go to top