Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 34

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

I dont mind nihal as much as I did before coz he is gradually fitting into the story somehow...I actually like his interaction with Veera yesterdayEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocMyInspirationz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Episode Discussion/Frustration Thread#1*~ (Page 27)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
my frustration:there is no thread for spamming...like gotw,polls...thats y i am not feeling good to come here...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
this wht i posted in official fb group if Veera tonite..

AFTER AGESSS i CUD FEEL I AM watching my "old" Veera show-vich literally used to daily make me fall in love with it...Yesterdays Epi and Todays epi-i feel lik the AWESOMEST EPIs lik old times... I donno whats in future...But i am DILSE THANKFUL TO U CVs for ydays and todays epis for GIVING BACK the reasons-i fell in love with the show-1)RanVeera and 2)Ratan... :)
I ws soo soo missin RanVeera lik nythin...bt kal ka epi and aaj ka epi,vo sari kami door kar dii... :) I can say RanVeera Reunion today is ALMOST in PAR WITH THE BEST RANVEERA REUNION vich happend before leap at hospital..I am SUPER IMPRESSED and SATISFIED with RanVeera Reunion today vich started frm ydays epi... :)
Coming to Ratan...i "had" IMMENSE LOVE and RESPECT for Ratan before leap till she "accepted" Sampoorn's mistake ws "forgivable" with his letter...That moment killed the "love n respect" i had for her...Though post leap she ws portrayed nicely,yet i had my own hesitations in likin her lik older times coz i JUST CUDN FORGET the disappointment i HAD when she accepted tht coward person's mistake before leap...But TODAY i can say though i STILL WONT ACCEPT Ratan forgivin Sampoorn's mistake,but I CAN OVERLOOK for what she DID and SAID TODAY... I am GLAD to GIVE BACK tht IMMENSE RESPECT and LOVE to Ratan vich i used to had for this character... :)
Lastly i can say Ranvi is ANOKHI MAA of Veera becoz hes son of Ratan-whos herself an ANOKHI MAA to Ranvi.. And Ranvi hv inherited tht unique motherhood from Ratan... :)
Thank u CVs once again for aaj ka and kal ka epis... :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramhinzMyInspirationz-Liebe-ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

this wht i posted in official fb group if Veera tonite..

AFTER AGESSS i CUD FEEL I AM watching my "old" Veera show-vich literally used to daily make me fall in love with it...Yesterdays Epi and Todays epi-i feel lik the AWESOMEST EPIs lik old times... I donno whats in future...But i am DILSE THANKFUL TO U CVs for ydays and todays epis for GIVING BACK the reasons-i fell in love with the show-1)RanVeera and 2)Ratan... :)
I ws soo soo missin RanVeera lik nythin...bt kal ka epi and aaj ka epi,vo sari kami door kar dii... :) I can say RanVeera Reunion today is ALMOST in PAR WITH THE BEST RANVEERA REUNION vich happend before leap at hospital..I am SUPER IMPRESSED and SATISFIED with RanVeera Reunion today vich started frm ydays epi... :)
Coming to Ratan...i "had" IMMENSE LOVE and RESPECT for Ratan before leap till she "accepted" Sampoorn's mistake ws "forgivable" with his letter...That moment killed the "love n respect" i had for her...Though post leap she ws portrayed nicely,yet i had my own hesitations in likin her lik older times coz i JUST CUDN FORGET the disappointment i HAD when she accepted tht coward person's mistake before leap...But TODAY i can say though i STILL WONT ACCEPT Ratan forgivin Sampoorn's mistake,but I CAN OVERLOOK for what she DID and SAID TODAY... I am GLAD to GIVE BACK tht IMMENSE RESPECT and LOVE to Ratan vich i used to had for this character... :)
Lastly i can say Ranvi is ANOKHI MAA of Veera becoz hes son of Ratan-whos herself an ANOKHI MAA to Ranvi.. And Ranvi hv inherited tht unique motherhood from Ratan... :)
Thank u CVs once again for aaj ka and kal ka epis... :)

Nikki, now this is called the relationships of the hearts, I was thinking the same exact thing as I watched today's episode.

I loved the whole episode today, and I am still crying yaar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramhinzNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
aww beeji...hum yunhi forum ke "maa-bete" nahi bane,...rite?LOLWinkHug

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

lol Ratan puttar apni chaji nu maaf karde...mera ghamand tujhpe abhi bhi hai Hug

Ranvi Hug

MyInspirationzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Rashu-SKD

IF-Stunnerz

Rashu-SKD

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
fab epi... Loved it ... Ratan did a very gud job never knew she can do this planning ... I am happy finally my ranveera and no nihal today *dancing*

hinzll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
*hi 5* Rashu...two epis back to back hvin ONLY our RanVeera,Ratan,Chaiji... PartyROFL

hinzll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Go to top