Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry had to leave in the middle of the discussion, but I was at work and was sneaking around to be on the forum.😆

I just watched the episode, Ranvi is going to get caught more and more between Veera and Ratan I am sure. Poor Ranvi is going to bend over backwards to keep both happy.

As for Ratan and Veera bonding I don't think it will happen for a long time. In order to make Ranveera bond more special, Ratan can't be shown to accept Veera.😭
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ofcourse thts ok... ur bosses can never be too considerate 😉😆 i too take sneak peaks here as and when 😆

I feel sorry for poor Ranvi... he's anyways just too naive and is going to face all the music 😒 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I'll be posting an update today ...plz be patient coz its too cold to type, my fingers are frozen 🤣
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hinz

I'll be posting an update today ...plz be patient coz its too cold to type, my fingers are frozen 🤣

ITs ok, take ur time 😊
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello people... just dropping in to say hi... do have things to mention for today's epi but i guess for the love of my own life (mom keeping a track of my sleep schedule) i'll have to postpone is for tomm... wish to see some awesome write-ups in the morning 😳

till then.. gn... take care... love ya❤️

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

will make a topic on todays epi Sonia, hope to see u there 😉
seelaks thumbnail
Ranvi is adamant that he will not go to school. Ratan advises him to go as he has already become weak in studies. She assures that she will take care of Veera. Ranvi asks for assurance as whether she will take care of his Veera just as any other mother of village.
seelaks thumbnail
Thank God my Live link is working today. So I am trying to give LU
seelaks thumbnail
Veera calls for her beeji as she is getting itching. Ratan goes to her. Chaiji is happy to see Ratan like this and congrtulates Veera for getting her mother for the first time.

Ratan uses neem leaves to reduce itching. Veera is happy
seelaks thumbnail
Live link mein phir se problem  😆