shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by shibz

Heyy...Big smile,...i was waitng for your topic but seeing none maine banadiyaLOL

Ditto... Hit harder Karan..coz these creeps deserve nothing lessDead

but the karans got arrestedStern Smile
oye not to worry...m sure kundra wont mind getting into trouble for a buddy like soumya...any thing for a friend...and if u beat up a lech and then get arrested...its still worth it...at least they have the satisfaction of being arrested for the right reasons for once..LOL
haha yes ofcourseLOL although in real he reached the police station for different reasonLOL
kundra did jail yatra in real ??? lol..when was that n more importat what did he do??
when he was new to MumbaiLOL i.e, early 2009(KMH1 days) he was caught for drunken driving and then Ekta came to his rescueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hit Harder...Karan!! (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Olly-

ya :D !!.. it was a treat to watch them being bashed at karan's hand ..!!..and chabra was also good!! ..lol fully sunny deol style dhishum dhishum!..while kundra with his weapon!! Thumbs Up

sunny baba ka dhai kilo ka haatROFLROFL
sunny baba is still ok..but princess ka dhai kilo ka hath...rofl ROFL
Princess used his anmol weapons the Hockey stick and jhuthiLOLLOL dhai kilo ka haat toh chabra ka thaROFL

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Heyy...Big smile,...i was waitng for your topic but seeing none maine banadiyaLOL

Ditto... Hit harder Karan..coz these creeps deserve nothing lessDead

but the karans got arrestedStern Smile
oye not to worry...m sure kundra wont mind getting into trouble for a buddy like soumya...any thing for a friend...and if u beat up a lech and then get arrested...its still worth it...at least they have the satisfaction of being arrested for the right reasons for once..LOL
haha yes ofcourseLOL although in real he reached the police station for different reasonLOL
kundra did jail yatra in real ??? lol..when was that n more importat what did he do??
when he was new to MumbaiLOL i.e, early 2009(KMH1 days) he was caught for drunken driving and then Ekta came to his rescueEmbarrassed
ROFLROFL..honestly when i was asking the reason..i was thinking..must be driving under influence...n here i was right...why m i not surprised...reminds me of the cocktail song..chadhi mujhe yaari teri aisi jaise daaru desi...rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Eveline I had a similar reaction. For a few minutes I wanted to get in there and box the producer myself for putting a girl in such a situation. Then I applauded Karans for what they did. And then I thought...many girls go through this situation and there isn't always a Karan around to help them.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.