shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by shibz

Heyy...Big smile,...i was waitng for your topic but seeing none maine banadiyaLOL

Ditto... Hit harder Karan..coz these creeps deserve nothing lessDead

but the karans got arrestedStern Smile
oye not to worry...m sure kundra wont mind getting into trouble for a buddy like soumya...any thing for a friend...and if u beat up a lech and then get arrested...its still worth it...at least they have the satisfaction of being arrested for the right reasons for once..LOL
haha yes ofcourseLOL although in real he reached the police station for different reasonLOL
kundra did jail yatra in real ??? lol..when was that n more importat what did he do??
when he was new to MumbaiLOL i.e, early 2009(KMH1 days) he was caught for drunken driving and then Ekta came to his rescueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Olly-

ya :D !!.. it was a treat to watch them being bashed at karan's hand ..!!..and chabra was also good!! ..lol fully sunny deol style dhishum dhishum!..while kundra with his weapon!! Thumbs Up

sunny baba ka dhai kilo ka haatROFLROFL
sunny baba is still ok..but princess ka dhai kilo ka hath...rofl ROFL
Princess used his anmol weapons the Hockey stick and jhuthiLOLLOL dhai kilo ka haat toh chabra ka thaROFL
eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Heyy...Big smile,...i was waitng for your topic but seeing none maine banadiyaLOL

Ditto... Hit harder Karan..coz these creeps deserve nothing lessDead

but the karans got arrestedStern Smile
oye not to worry...m sure kundra wont mind getting into trouble for a buddy like soumya...any thing for a friend...and if u beat up a lech and then get arrested...its still worth it...at least they have the satisfaction of being arrested for the right reasons for once..LOL
haha yes ofcourseLOL although in real he reached the police station for different reasonLOL
kundra did jail yatra in real ??? lol..when was that n more importat what did he do??
when he was new to MumbaiLOL i.e, early 2009(KMH1 days) he was caught for drunken driving and then Ekta came to his rescueEmbarrassed
ROFLROFL..honestly when i was asking the reason..i was thinking..must be driving under influence...n here i was right...why m i not surprised...reminds me of the cocktail song..chadhi mujhe yaari teri aisi jaise daaru desi...rofl

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Eveline I had a similar reaction. For a few minutes I wanted to get in there and box the producer myself for putting a girl in such a situation. Then I applauded Karans for what they did. And then I thought...many girls go through this situation and there isn't always a Karan around to help them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index