Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Ok this totally cracked me up.. starting with the shocking revelation of Vikrant's characterLOL Ppl thought he was a good boy, the narrator says good boy ho ya bad boy hai toh boy hi naROFLROFL

And then comes the 2 Karans-2 important ppl in Soumya's lifeLOL Loved their tashan..thoroughly entertainingLOLLOL
Kundra removes his chappal and beats that producer telling him casting couch karega? mere saat karoROFLROFL God...i literally fell off the sofaROFLROFL He was too good...hahahahahaha

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

geshiga54Amor.mitrabhuyanEssence..Satluvsd3Rimpi_kmh-sanju-arjuhi_sTheDreamCatchereveline-Olly-yogini64Arjuhi_kkpayal_4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Boy Bad Boy" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
hey..u read my mind...I was just making a topic on Good boy or Bad boy..still a boy is a boy statement...lol...isn't that a fact...boyz will be boyz Wink...I guess when it comes to girls there are no good boysLOL..loved the shock element though..first couldn't figure out who the couple in the car was..when I did I was likeShockedShocked..the male species is anything but trust worthy ...Big smile

Absolutely loved the way Karan band bajaying that producers..wish I had a bat handy...main bhi helping hand happily de deti...Angry...and that statement of mere saath casting couch karega...kar...rofl...such a serious issue but that line had me in splits...ROFL...poor producer ...his mind must have fused out after listening to this...with karan..na cast rehti na couch and na hi producer...lol...

Kundra...keep it up!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanarjuhi_s-Olly-Arjuhi_kkshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Ok this totally cracked me up.. starting with the shocking revelation of Vikrant's characterLOL Ppl thought he was a good boy, the narrator says good boy ho ya bad boy hai toh boy hi naROFLROFL

And then comes the 2 Karans-2 important ppl in Soumya's lifeLOL Loved their tashan..thoroughly entertainingLOLLOL
Kundra removes his chappal and beats that producer telling him casting couch karega? mere saat karoROFLROFL God...i literally fell off the sofaROFLROFL He was too good...hahahahahaha
@bold!!ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

starts from 7.37 i think ,...
karan was tooo much!..and the way he said!.. getting closer to the producer and telling le le kar casting couch!..ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

and ya vikrant!!..ROFL ROFLROFL

Edited by -Olly- - 17 December 2012 at 8:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.mitrabhuyanarjuhi_sshibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

hey..u read my mind...I was just making a topic on Good boy or Bad boy..still a boy is a boy statement...lol...isn't that a fact...boyz will be boyz Wink...I guess when it comes to girls there are no good boysLOL..loved the shock element though..first couldn't figure out who the couple in the car was..when I did I was likeShockedShocked..the male species is anything but trust worthy ...Big smile

Absolutely loved the way Karan band bajaying that producers..wish I had a bat handy...main bhi helping hand happily de deti...Angry...and that statement of mere saath casting couch karega...kar...rofl...such a serious issue but that line had me in splits...ROFL...poor producer ...his mind must have fused out after listening to this...with karan..na cast rehti na couch and na hi producer...lol...

Kundra...keep it up!!
@bold ROFLROFL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanarjuhi_s

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Kundra removes his chappal and beats that producer telling him casting couch karega? mere saat karo

ye sirf kundra hi bol sakta haiROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanarjuhi_sevelineshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

i know right boys will be boysLOL

mitrabhuyaneveline

yogini64

IF-Rockerz

yogini64

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
ROFL . . . . Karan rocks

aur maaro un cheapsters ko . . . . . Dead

achhi dhulai ki LOL

mitrabhuyanshibz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
The Vikrant scene I didn't really get, but the Karan scene cracked me up. Especially that chappal. Hell I was ROFLing and when my sister saw it she was ROFLing as well. ROFL

mitrabhuyanshibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.