It wasnt a dream but still pissed off

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok m daaayum glad that it wasnt a dream..and that actually HAPPENED..

loved how they were thinking about each other..but still il say m pissed off..coz mstly scenes were censored..no rasiya song..and it was again that tujhko jo paya 😡

with loads of MU's in Rey mind with What Taani must b thinking about her..and precap was more disastrous with TR misunderstanding..

we were anticipating from last 3 days..

Ok i do agree we finally found it dat Taarey are in love and Taani and Reyaansh both realised it..but still we were not expecting itna zyada cutting shutting..!!

Cv's could have done a lot better..if not..kindly upload it on YT..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I SWEAR AAISHU !!!

IM LOSS OF WORDS RIGHT NOW COZ I WROTE EVERYTHING IN MY POST !!

M REALLY HURT RATHER PISSED !! SINCE 3 DAYS WE WERE SOOO BADLY WAITING FOR THE SCENE ... AND IT ALL SHATTERED !! JUST SHATTERED...

Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AAarggg I am so FURIOUS 
I swear more so at myself then them because I was looking forward to this and they built it up literally were teasing us for days no end  with the promos and you show us this its nothing it became pointless .Thursday was beautifull but today was lacking in everything .I love my Vrimar just feel bad aswell for them hardwork and no show.
CVs dont make me hate you 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This could actually lead to a confession track.. since Rey has said all tht in the precap to her.. she has to go and clear the misunderstandings..
Zuna4Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cvs😡😡...trians😈.....pissed off😕
-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the precap made things worse soo excited i was for this and scenes got cut and on top of that MU's again
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the edited scene was quite hawt and beautiful provided unhone scene dhang se dikhaya hota.i mean WTH fast forward motion mein sab kuch dikhaya...the song was not rasiya uff fine but why on earth TJP ke alava koi aur song nahi milta inhe😡...saare scenes formality sake ke liye dikhaye gosh agar thora bhi aram se dikhaya hota achchi editing ki hoti toh yeh edited scenes bhi itne achche laget although i anyhow loved them but i am pissed the way they showed it😡...and to add it all the precap gosh where is their track leading i am clueless Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud ih wrnt a dream buh wth man so pissd off d editin wz crp. dnt knw wt cvz r plyin ah wth thr wz nufin wrng wiv d scene totally disappointd 😡
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen the episode so commenting on the basis of my fellow TRians feedback

wow scenes censored and no rasiya 👎🏼 ... great going CVs 👎🏼 and upar se TaaRey MU *A big thumbs down* Edited by RitikaLoveAmar - 11 years ago
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya agree with you diii i am glad that rey accept is feelings but why he say that ki vo swayam ki behan hai i mean aisa konsi book mai likha hai ki apne bf ki sis se love nahi ho sakta😡😡