Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"Khushi, Stop...let me explain!", arnav pleaded.

But khushi kept walking.
She was angry on Arnav too, "Why do I stop when we don't know each other!", she snapped.
Arnav sighed.

"I haven't expected it from YOU, Arnav...This is too much!", khushi announced and turned back to face him.

They both stopped.They were in the parking lot.
Nobody was there except these two.
Khushi was looking really hurt and angry and she was not ready to give a single chance to Arnav, though she was willing to know that so-called 'explanation'.

"Khushi, you don't have any right to shout at me when you don't know the real thing!"

You have no right, these words started roaming in khushi's mind.
She felt like someone slapped her right on her face,
"Yeah! I have no right, why would I? haan?"

Arnav buried his head in his hands and took a deep breath,
He moved closer to khushi, and placed his hands on her bare arms.
"So you don't trust me?", he asked keeping his voice low.

"I do but this is not the point! And just answer me one goddamn thing! How do you know Aliya?"

"Are you kidding me khushi, who don't know this girl? She is handling one of the success of business!"

"Really? And what are you doing here as a matter of fact? At a party?"

"Well, khushi we are doing a project together and she invited me so that she could introduce me  to some important figures!"

"Unbelievable! And you didn't bother to tell me that you are going to a PARTY?"

"Khushi?? What happened to you? You are acting like a typical girlfriend. I wasn't flirting with Aliya."

"When did i say this? Why did you hide our relation from her, damn-it?", khushi shouted.

Arnav clenched his fists and moved more closer to khushi and whirled her so that her back could touch the wall. Then Arnav put his hand on her mouth,

"Khushi, keep your voice low, This is not your home! we are standing here, in a parking lot! And get in the car. I will drop you home. I will explain you this whole 'thing' but right now I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!", he said in a forceful voice.

Khushi couldn't believe that this was the man whom she loved with all her heart.
Tears began to fall from her deep-brown eyes.
The day which started wonderfully was now a total 'gross'.

"AND I LOVE YOU, you get it?", he said again in the same tone.

That outburst was well expected from a short-tempered man like Arnav.

Khushi nodded and shoved him away, "I know Arnav, that you love me...But i don't know that what happens to you sometimes, you behave very rude, you know." she paused, "But I still love you! And yeah, it was my mistake, i think...I was just too insecure about our relationship. I can't help myself!"

After hearing this, Arnav realized that he was very rude to khushi and he could clearly see that she was even more hurt.

Arnav put his hand on her cheek, "I'm sorry, khushi. I know sometimes, i'm so rude even to you but believe me that i can't stop loving you since my last breath!",
Arnav was about to kiss her on her forehead but she stepped backward.

"No, Arnav, I love you but that doesn't mean that I will forget this thing so easily! I'm really hurt and i would be waiting for your Expalantion and you need not to do me a favor, i will go by myself.", khushi said and stared Arnav.

He was silent as he don't know how to speak.
Khushi, like always, was searching an answer in his eyes by drowning in them. But like always there was nothing...

Why there is so much pain in love, she thought.
Why? Why?

She took another step backward, when a voice came,

"Khushi...?"

Khushi turned around to see who it was. It was Aditi's voice.
Aditi was afraid that something bad might happen between Arnav and Khushi. She could tell it easily by looking on their faces. She gulped and passed khushi an Is-Everything-Alright look.

"Lets go, Ady. I don't want to stay here anymore!", khushi said moving towards Aditi.

"But what happened? Everything OK between you two?", she asked and looked at Arnav.

Khushi grabbed Aditi by her hand and made their way to her car.
Aditi was really confused.
She came in the parking lot by accident, actually she came to get her mobile phone from the car. And out of the blue she saw them, fighting...

Khushi got in the driver's seat.
She turned on the engine and turned her car beside Arnav, and opened the seat window,
their eyes met, "Have a great time on your Project, Arnav!", she snapped.

Arnav could feel how much angry and hurt khushi was.
But he had no other choice except refusing to know khushi in front of Aliya.
The project on which they were working on was very important for 'AR designs'. This was the project which Arnav dreamed of. This project could just change the equation of Arnav's life and many other lives.
And yeah, It does change many 'EQUATIONS', personally.
Arnav knew that Khushi and Aliya never got by so easily. That whole thing - Aliya inviting khushi and khushi attending the party - was just out of the blue. You can say pretending. But they both hate each other from inside.
Arnav even didn't have the slightest idea that Aliya was about to invite khushi. Aliya told him about their university life and the role of khushi in her life before Arnav could tell her about being committed to khushi. So Arnav found it better to remain silent.

I have to tell khushi the whole thing, she will understand...
She has to..., Arnav thought and headed towards his car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On the other hand, khushi was driving so fast that Aditi had her fingers crossed as she was afraid that an accident might happen.

"Khushi, please. Slow down the car!", Aditi pleaded again.

"Can you believe it, Ady? Can you?? He just refused to know me! How sick is this!"

"I know khushi...But please slow down the car or we will both die!", aditi commanded.

"You know, aditi..i'm waiting for his so-called explanation!", khushi said in a teary voice.

"So am I...", aditi said and pat khushi's back.

Khushi, finally slowed down the car, After a couple of minutes they reached home.

Khushi went straight in her room.
She was remembering the time when Arnav first said that he loves her...
She remembered that Arnav said that he wanted to introduce her to the world so that they could see that how amazing she was.
But what happened now that it took only a second for him to refuse knowing me?
And that too in front of that Aliya!

Khushi was in middle of her thoughts when Aditi stepped in with 2 cups of cappuccino.
When khushi was upset, she used to drink cappuccino. So Aditi thought that maybe this will soothe her a little.

She sat beside khushi, "hey..see...I made some cappuccino!", aditi said and wrapped her right arm around her bestest friend.
Khushi felt a little better.
Aditi was such a comfort for khushi, her power.
Khushi is incomplete without her.
Khushi wrapped her arms around aditi and hugged her for nearly five minutes.

"Don't worry, khushi. Everything will be fine. And see I'm here with you!", aditi consoled her.

"I know, Ady! But you know it feels bad when someone you loved more than anything just seems strange in front of any third person!"

Aditi rubbed her hand on khushi's back to calm her down.

khushi's words reflected her pain, "I love him so much, Ady...Then why?"

"shhh...khushi, you need to rest...Just go to sleep and we will talk in the morning!", aditi said and let khushi to get into the bed.

Khushi got in the bed but her mind couldn't stop thinking about that whole incidence.
She was alot possessive about Arnav, she couldn't help her possessiveness...
She don't want to lose Arnav... She loves him more than anything...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was midnight and Aditi was wide awake so that if khushi needs something she would be there.
She was very worried for khushi.

God knows why Arnav did that thing?, she thought.

As she was in the middle of her thoughts, the door bell rang, aditi shook with fear.
Who could be there, this late??

She got up and moved towards the door, but she first looked out from the window and saw Arnav standing.
She was confused first about opening the door or not.
The bell rang, now aditi has no choice, if she wouldn't opened the door then arnav keep pressing the bell and khushi would be awaked, which aditi don't want to happen.
She opened the door.

"Where is khushi?", asked Arnav impatiently.
He was worried about khushi.

"Excuse me? Do you have a watch? can't you see the time, it nearly 12:30 a.m. What are you doing here?"

"I know aditi that this is too late but i want to talk to khushi, i want to tell her the whole thing."

"Sorry, you can't talk to her. She is sleeping!"

"I know Aditi that you don't like me but please this is important!"

"yeah, right. I don't like you. You know why? Because since you stepped in khushi's life, nothing is normal...I feel like i have lost my friend. And See what you did today! You are the reason for each and every tear in khushi's eyes. You Arnav. You.", aditi announced pointing towards Arnav face.

"I don't know what khushi saw in you and fell in love with you. She loves you too much!", aditi continued...

Arnav sighed, "I love her too, ok? And let me in. I have to talk to her."

"She is sleeping...You want to talk to her then come in the morning! Now can you please go, You are disturbing her in this way!"

"I will wait for her right here, I'm not going to go until everything is back to normal!", Arnav announced...

Aditi thought for a while and then agreed, "okay, As you wish!"

THE END!

PRECAP FOR PART 33:
Arnav sitting on the recliner waiting for khushi to wake up so that they could figure things out...

How was it??
good, bad, worst??
let me know through your comments...
For pms buddy me...πŸ˜ƒ
and yeah ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes because i didn't proof read it...😳

Edited by cutelittleangel - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res. mine to read. 

edited
πŸ˜ƒ
Im first!!!!

πŸ₯³

And a new thread!!!!

πŸ₯³

Congrats on the new thread!!

Now for the update:

Wow! That was some fight! so explosive!

Even when Arnav wants to tell her everything, I think he is not realising how earth shattering it is for a woman to have her boyfriend treat her like a stranger.

And Khushi, could allow him to talk...

Aditi interfering is not surprising, she has resentment toward Arnav, and she is very protective of Khushi. 

Im just wating for the next part!!

Thank you for an awesome update and the PM!

And congrats again on thread 3!!!
Edited by JerryTheMouse - 11 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats fr new thread...
update soon...
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
C πŸ₯³NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
loved d update
Thanx for pm 😊 😊 😊
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good one..Waiting for next updates..Thanks for pm..
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so arnav was working on a project with aliya  πŸ˜•... so he might have told khushi before so that she wouldn't have misunderstood him... hoping to see they patch up soon. thanks for the pm dear...
hz83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congrats :D
awesum update
Nichuss thumbnail
resπŸ˜†

congrats for new threadπŸ‘

-------------------------------------------------------------

it wa sjust ok part for me...

kushi shld have given a chance to arnie to explain..

i knw it feel so hurt whom we love to extend deny knwing us...

he tried to gv explanation...she shld have given a chance...

Aditi ...😲u r jealous f ARNIE... bcz kushi loves arnie more than aditi...

i had a doubt f this aditi jealousy frm 2 3 prev parts...nw confirmed...

waiting for durther parts
Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congratz 4 the new thread.
nice update.