Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1 (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 153

ilakia

IF-Dazzler

ilakia

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1 (Page 46)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--MISHTEE--

IF-Rockerz

--MISHTEE--

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Loved d story
Pls pm me wen u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daljeet

hariniroshini

hariniroshini

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
when u gonna update???

daljeet

daljeet

IF-Dazzler

daljeet

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Banner Credit: HAREM

PART ' 10

Within next 3 weeks the shoot was complete as only song sequences were left mostly and Viren had set a small celebration in joy of it.The party was from a Thai restaurant. Kushi loved Thai food and knowing that Viren had arranged it here.

Viren (tinkling his glass with the spoon to get attention): Attention guys. This party is conducted to celebrate a good news and mourn for a bad news.

Kushi and Arnav looked at each other with an amused expression while others waited for Viren to break it while some made weird guesses loudly.

Viren: Well yes, the good news is the completion of my first film  as you all guessed and the bad news is our very own Kushi Pratap Singh escaping her death in a narrow second shattering our hopes of getting away from her constant blabbering forever.

Kushi had her mouth wide open while all others laughed while Arnav took the neutral stance and drank his coke silently; but his lips definitely held a smirk while he drank.

Kushi (yelled): VIREN!!!!

Viren: Ok ok girlfriend. Jokes part. This party is as much for you as it is for the film. C'mon yaar we all are having Thai food just for your sake. So thank you for staying in our lives to torture us and'

He couldn't complete as Kushi was already running after him. Everybody laughed out loud while Arnav had a laugh after a long time.

There was anthakshari and other games and all had a good time after a long period of hard work. Arnav didn't participate much but he enjoyed in his own way because Kushi enjoyed the night very much. She had complained a lot about being stuck in the hotel room and hospital and not even having a free move during shooting. So now as the doctor has assured she is perfectly fine, this handing out with friends was a gala time for her. Seeing her smiling, laughing, making faces, pulling Viren's hair, eating and drinking to her merry made his heart fill with an unexplainable joy.

Kushi had worn a cherry red sleeveless gown and she looked breathtaking in it. Arnav was once again aware of her femininity this night. It is not like their attraction and pull had diminished, it was always there, but after her accident their intimacy had taken a different hue of care and concern. It had gone up a notch than physical attraction. But tonight again something was stirring within them. And both of them were equally aware of each other.

The party ended around 11 at night. All were heading towards hotel. But as it was already midnight and their flight was at 4am, early morning, Arnav asked Kushi if she is joining him to roam around the city.

Kushi was not much interested but she knew Arnav loved roaming around in foreign countries and even shopping (a secret nobody else knew) and he never lets anybody with him. But now he was asking her. She agreed and both of them hailed a cab. They visited the major places that weren't covered during shooting ' clubs, restaurants, cafes, shops, malls etc. Arnav and Kushi even did some shopping. After a while they started walking as there were many activities and events going on as part of Christmas. The whole areas were decorated and were waiting to welcome Christmas. Also snow falls and snow paved pavements made their walk more enchanting. They walked talking about anything and everything that came in their mind.

Kushi: So ASR, why do you love shopping? It is usually a girly thing.

Arnav: Says so the Feminist Kushi. What happened to your 'no biases according to gender'?

Kushi (biting her tongue): I mean why do You, arrogant, snobbish man love shopping. That's what I meant.

Arnav: Just like that.

Kushi: there will be some reason na.

Arnav (walked for a while thinking): actually my mother used to take me whenever she went for shopping. She was a shopaholic (he smiled, kushi too smiled with him). So after she left I used to miss her and when one day I was walking through some streets of New York, I just shopped around when I missed Maa. Then it became a habit. I can't do this so freely in India. So whenever I come abroad I take time for it. And being alone it gives me enough time here.

Kushi took in what he said and nodded. Both of them walked in silence for some time. But can Kushi ever remain silent for long.

Kushi: ASR do you know what I remember when we are walking like this. Your 'Himmat' film. In it there is a scene where you walk through such a snowy street with Actress Sanaya beside you and you suddenly kiss her out of the blue. Maaan that was the first kiss I ever saw. You know, initially I didn't know what was happening. Apparently I watched it when I was 10. So naturally I didn't understand. But my sister told me that is a kiss.

Arnav looked at her dumbfounded. 'What is this girl made of??' But oblivious to his thoughts she continued her chatting. When she no longer found him beside her she turned.

Kushi: ASR what is taking you so long? Need help with the bags? Already an old man?

Arnav: What the. (Coming towards her) I'm not old man. It is not my fault that you are an amul baby even now.

Kushi had her mouth opened. But soon muttering a 'whatever' she continued with her ranting. But suddenly she slipped on the snow glazed pavement. But Arnav caught her on time.

RABBAVE''''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnav had his arms around her waist and was lost in her eyes. Both of them didn't know for how long they stood like that. Kushi's fringe was playing with the wind and dancing on her cheek. Slowly Arnav moved his hand to her cheek and pinned it behind her ears. His hand slowly moved to her lips. Kushi was looking at him anxious and excited. His thumb caressed her lower lip slowly while his eyes pierced into hers. A car passed by and the sudden force of the wind brought them out of their reverie.

Immediately Kushi moved out of his arms. Kushi was flustered and Arnav didn't know what to do. An awkward silence crept in.

Kushi thought 'Stupid stupid me! Why can't I be less clumsy? If I was careful this wouldn't have happened'.

Whereas Arnav's mind and heart was going into a different direction and he was trying to get a hold on his wayward thoughts.

Just then Kushi realized they were close to their hotel.

Kushi: ASR, we are almost here. Come let's go.

She walked as fast as she can. Arnav followed her silently. They entered the hotel and went to the elevator. There were 2 other foreigners in the elevator. Kushi let a sign of relief. The sudden tension between them was taking a toll on her sanity. She didn't want to do anything stupid as her heart was telling her to do. They walked out on their floor and Kushi made way to her suite.

When Kushi entered her suite she turned to wish Arnav goodnight. But she found him standing near the door with a very strange expression and longing eyes. Kushi feared this. She knew she won't be able to take this look and had successfully avoided eye contact till now. Arnav was looking at her with desire filled eyes. She felt her body heat up.

Arnav slowly moved towards her and Kushi moved backward. The magical pull they felt towards each other was out of its control and Arnav couldn't control himself now. Kushi hit the wall behind her. Arnav stared at her luscious pink lips. She too was feeling strange sensations within her just by Arnav's gaze.

She could feel she was losing it. She couldn't pull up defences and pretend. She was failing miserably'.she knew all this was wrong, but she wanted this moment as badly as him.

By this time Arnav had reached her. He slowly cupped her left cheek.

Dhak dhak'..

Whose heartbeat it was...They couldn't distinguish'.

Arnav ran his thumb over the blush on her right cheek and Kushi shivered. Yet they couldn't break their eye lock.  Arnav inched forward, their breathes were now mingled and Arnav whispered huskily "Kushi"

Kushi could see Arnav's hooded eyes and she very well knew the same desire was mirrored in hers. She closed her eyes surrendering herself to him.

Getting her approval Arnav covered her mouth with his.

RABBAVE''''.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His lips smooched her very gently first. But soon the kiss turned into a sensual one. He ran his tongue along her lower lip and Kushi sighed. He took the opportunity and sucked on her lips greedily. He bit her lip and she gasped in his mouth. He drove his tongue in tasting every inch of her. Their kiss grew more and more hungry.

Ooo'..rabba'.veee!!!!!

Arnav couldn't get enough of her. The kiss made their hunger for each other increase tremendously. Somewhere in her hazed mind Kushi knew they should stop, otherwise the consequences will be hard. But she couldn't control the passion that was flowing between them.

But then the shrilling ring of Arnav's cell ended their beautiful moment and brought them to senses.

Arnav looked at Kushi's face. Her lips were swollen, face read and she was looking anywhere but at him. He wanted to talk to her but he decided to take the call first. When he lifted the phone Kushi saw " Lavanya calling".

She froze.

Note: To be continued guys. Haha my first ever intimate scene in this FF and also I suppose first cliff hanger too. Haina? Okay no precap. I want to know your guesses as to what will happen. As I told this event that happened at Switzerland is the first climax point in Arshi's life. How will it effect them? Wait and watch. And yea , this chapter is one which I had so much confusions about though I'm presenting it as I wrote it first time. So I would like to get some serious feedback ' positive or negative. Did I overdo? Should I tone down? Is the intensity and gear of the update right? Or should I relax the accelerator??? Please let me know your sincere views. Anything is accepted.

And yea, how is the banner. Credit goes to Harem. This update is dedicated to her and also one of my close friend.Smile

Edited by daljeet - 29 April 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

kk10Petunia11Rita27soulafwritingalemythrayenooresahagurukhushmalar3sangeethbalaAsmitasinhaankitbakasukritaa12dhulanyaMsFuzzybear69rakhee12dazzle4everrTulips123Ashgdivya_divsAplihsAsvatihariniroshinirenee.beeluvbugnishaipkkdianavchowdhuryjoe_arhidproverBonhi_ipkknddreamymayaParu_RTlicioushajrprabha75hararnavvenkatalazylad8-FauZiFleur_de_LisYaSha0512PhoenixTearsArshiHolic_Sushshiv456Nish_alisha...Tripti...muskaansobtihoney-sweety..ashiya..rashikameniranjana00--MISHTEE--angeldream14riafnamusicfan5avni_barunSobtiFanShreeASR6262summaiyasayedkondhiliNichussFazila~

...Tripti...

IF-Dazzler

...Tripti...

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Yipee me first...Dancing

Superb Update...Clap

Loved it..

Continue Soon...Smile

Edited by ..TRIPTI.. - 26 April 2013 at 6:33am

daljeet

Paru_

Goldie

Paru_

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Awesomeeest update...loved it

daljeet

stories.1408

Goldie

stories.1408

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hate ur cliffhanger..:-)

daljeet

Nichuss

IF-Stunnerz

Nichuss

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
comment for chap 9

wow its so flimsy...

khushi falling frm hill...arnie rescuing her

arshi relation changing frm friendship...

nice updt loved reading it  Thumbs Up

chapter 10

khushi blabbering and arnie bichara phas gayi..lols...

omg passionate kiss btwn arshi...

lav's call will b twist i think so...

which will lead to break the barriers btwn arshi...

waiting for next chap

Edited by Nichuss - 26 April 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daljeetFleur_de_Lis

Post Reply New Post

Go to top