Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1 (Page 4)

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Banner Credit: HAREM

PART ' 1

Suite: 568

Kushi kept her cell back on the side table and leaned on the recliner and watched the sun set. Her eyes were closing slowly and she let the past hit her mind like tidal waves'.

2000: January -  Kashmir

[PS: This is an imaginary song or rather intro of kushi in this story, not part of shooting]

Music ' camera rolls through the beautiful landscapes of Kashmir  in search of our heroine(5 beats, on the 5th beat we find our heroine, ( in a bright tamarind colour churidar), on the top of a hill facing the rising sun with hands over head and singing to the sun)

Chali re, chali re,
junoon ko liye

She turns and twirls and camera replays her 'turns' in all angles- left, right and then straight- Kushi!!!

katra, katra, lamho ko piye

She faces us and sings with gestures

pinjre se uda, dil ka shikra,
khudi se maine ishq kiya re

She sings to the flowers with a bright smile showing her inner joy and expressing it to the nature around..close up of kushi.

jiya jiya re jiya re jiya re
jiya ho..

She starts to dance ' her hands and hips moving in rhythm to the music doing the Signature step (ss) while her legs tapped on the rock beneath and pleasure italicized on her face'

I began (on my path),
with my passion,
drinking moments, little by little,
the hawk of a heart, flew away from the cage,
I loved my own self,
heart, o heart, I lived to the wish of my heart..

(A school name of Kashmir) shown in all it's grandeur

Chali re, chali re,
junoon ko liye

Kushi (in her navy blue school uniform) moves among the desks and benches (occasionally occupied by her classmates in her class) singing lazily and with cute expressions to us

katra, katra, lamho ko piye

We find her running down the stairs and sitting on the second last step and singing to us with her hands on her lap.

pinjre se uda, dil ka shikra,
khudi se maine ishq kiya re

She swims through the corridors and reaches one buzzing with students

jiya ho..

The next instance she turns to us along with other students who had till now been occupied and starts doing the SS with all of them.

At the end we find the camera zooming fast from there to her classroom where we find her sitting in one of the seats occupied in this dream while the rest of the students remaining intact ' in short, one of our Kushi's day dream!

I began (on my path),
with my passion,
drinking moments, little by little,
the hawk of a heart, flew away from the cage,
I loved my own self,
heart, o heart, I lived to the wish of my heart..

Music-  English lyrics-she is a hero, flute music

We find her riding a cycle with other friends as if in a race along the narrow roads in complete merry,  sailing in the lake along with her friends and at the last flute music in a new shot, we find her rising from middle of the lake (adorned in a white net top and jean shorts),

chhote chhote lamhon ko 
titili jaise pakdo to 
haathon mein rang reh jaata hai
pankhon se jab chhodo to..
waqt chalta hai,
waqt ka magar 
rang utarta hai angira
udte udte phir ek lamha 
maine pakad liya re..

a sensual (not vulgar) and beautiful visual of our heroine in her natural beauty without any make up ' her hair wet and dripping water and her face fresh with water droplets and her hands and legs playing with the cold water in the lake, and she still swimming giggling alone'.

She sings the lyrics playing with the flow of water around her and swimming. She tried to hold a hand full of water in her left hand, but it drips and then she shows us her hand (as if to show us the colour of the butterfly stays in her hand-lyrics). She then leisurely swims on her back and then gets up suddenly and tries to do rock star pose with a mike, she then swims to front to a rock in languid movements 

catch hold of small moments,
like a butterfly..
the color stays in the hand,
when you leave from its wings,
time moves,
but the color of time wears away..
and then I caught hold of a flying moment.. 

jiya jiya re jiya re..

She starts to dance the ss standing on a rock in the middle of the lake and we get a panoramic view of the flowing lake with our beautiful lady in the midst of it in all her jovial and open nature. The camera moves diagonally to capture the complete beauty of the lake and scenery and our lady.

Violin music, claps, English lines, Japanese flute tune

The camera zooms through a bunch of kids playing on violin and ends at our heroine on the third row left near to the window, playing the violin. She is having her violin class but as we look from her right side (as if coming from the window) we find her eyes lost in a dream world- where she dreams her as a warrior fighting her enemy, then as a princess who is placing herself on the throne in all grace, as a court dancer who dances sensually while men admire her aura and beauty, then in a mime action - through which she motivates a tragic story, and then  as a 'belle dame' imprisoned in a cage and waiting for her prince charming'.and from there we zoom out of a Erich Segal love story book into a meadow where we find our kushi lazing her afternoon reading a book and lost in these dreams

halke halke, pardon mein,
muskurana.. achcha lagta hai
roshni jo deta ho to
dil jalana achcha lagta hai
ek pal sahi, umr bhar use
saath rakhta angira..

As if impressed by the love story book she starts to sing to herself and the birds chirping around her and the leaves of the tree that is shading her dancing along her song's rhythm. She leans forward on her lap and sings with cute expressions, to us about her heart's thoughts (it is the lyrics)

it feels good to smile slowly,
hidden behind curtains (with just oneself)
if it gives you light,
it feels good to burn your heart away..
if only for a moment,
the heart keeps it with itself for life..
and then I made a promise to my heart

zindagi se phir ek vaada maine kar liya re..

She swings her hands in the air and runs in the rhythm of the lines and reaches the valley end and stands there with her hands on the hip, seeing a bunch of shepherd kids staring at her with their flocks

jiya jiya re jiya re..

she starts doing the SS along with them and the boys join too and they dances to their heart's content and at last close up and long shots of kushi and the kids giggling and laughing and enjoying themselves

chali re''chaleeereee'.junoon ko liye'

We find kushi in her bedroom where her mother has given her a spank on her bottom to get up and is angry. Kushi, to get over her sleepiness and to sooth her mother's anger starts singing

'''ishq kiya

She swarms through the rooms (on the walls of her room we find pictures of 'ASR') behind her mother singing and playing with her mother and acting like a kid to make her smile. Garima tries to keep an angry face but fails miserably and ends up laughing at the antics her girl was doing.

jiya re jiya re1,2,3, o o ooo

Seeing her mother smiling, kushi is happy that her mission is successful. She dramatically pats herself and runs to the living room followed by her mother and finds her sister Payal there. She jumps upon the sofa her sister was sitting and Payal gets annoyed. She starts dancing the ss in abandon, her sister gaps at her while her mother tries to get her off the sofa as she was spoiling it. She then pulls her sister too to dance and Garima doubles with laughter as payal too gels with her nautanki sister and dances crazily...

That is Kushi, in a very very simple way. A 18 year old, very spirited, bubbly, carefree girl. Yet she is a lover of solitude and a day dreamer. She is not bubbly and also quite matured. Neither an extrovert nor an introvert. She is open like a book to all those she loves, but a mystery or bore to those who don't know her. She is a girl who lives in a dream world.

She had only two aims in her life:

1.   . T o be a well ' acclaimed Actress

2.     To meet her ASR

She was very fond of acting and had a fierce passion for acting. Also she was a craze fan of ASR. He is her first crush'No'.FIRST LOVE!!!

She was her father's lovely daughter and apple pf her mother's eye. She and Payal were sisters, but there was some kind of formal air to their relation. Payal was always busy pursuing her degrees and career and she stayed away from home mostly while kushi never ever left her city for once. Hence kushi grew up in her own world of films, passion, madness and dreams. But all her dreams came crashing one day. It was January 17, 2000!

17th January, 2000

As usual she was attacking the newspaper in late afternoon when she saw that article.

ASR, NOR MORE A BACHELOR!!!!

Mumbai: ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada, the Raging Star of Hindi film industry, the heart-throb of millions of girls, the most sought after bachelor, broke many hearts yesterday night. He got married to Lavanya Kashyap, daughter of Yuvraj Kashyap, and also now CEO of Kashyap Industries, yesterday in a very personal and secretive function held at his residence. There were only few members from the film field and media not allowed. This sudden unannounced marriage have raised huge speculations and a sudden heart break for his girl fans. All of them view this as an act of betrayal.lol. Anyways, we wish Mr. & Mrs. Raizada a Happy Married Life!!!

Kushi couldn't react for a while. She stood there as if she was made of stone. After infinite moments kushi slowly laid back the paper neatly folded on the table and walked into her room shutting the door behind. Kushi never came out the whole day,nor the next day nor  the day after. Family and friends wondered what happened to her. Kushi felt Betrayed!

Yes she knew she had no right to be, still her heart could never take in this news. Her first crush'..her'her FIRST'LOVE'.SHATTERED''''''..

It took kushi 6 months to get over the depression. Nobody knew the reason but all were worried for kushi. Kushi had lost all her liveliness, spirit and hope. A trigger was needed for her to rise again and she got that from her sister Payal.

On one of her visit to home, Payal tried to get out of kushi, what was troubling her and in a very vulnerable moment she blurted it all to payal. Payal couldn't help laughing. She mocked kushi for having such wayward dreams of acting career and loving Asr and tried to make her see sense.

Kushi was hurt, but that incident was a turning point in her life. Only one of her dream is shattered. She decided, what come may, she will put in all she could to make the other one a reality. That decision made her land in 'Nehru Arts and Film College', Mumbai.

Kushi tried to forget all about ASR and concentrated on her dream of acting and worked hard for it. It was during that period she met Anjali Bhatia, who was a Guest Lecturer in her college. Anjali had noticed the eagerness and fire in her student Kushi Pratap Singh and realized, given a chance, this girl would 'rock the world'.

As months flew by, a strong friendship bloomed between the lecturer and student and they became 'anji' and 'kush' for each other.

Anjali was then a budding film maker and on her way to struck gold. She wanted to introduce kushi through her film but when kushi had completed her course and was doing ads Anjali was working on a serious project which needed her full attention. Still she recommended kushi to some trust worthy directors and one day luck knocked at Kushi's door. But as always luck came at a prize'.

****                                                               

Suraj Gupta had a project in mind for a long time. But he couldn't work on it because he couldn't find his heroine in any existing heroines or new faces he tried.  He had completed his latest flick and was planning to think of a new project when he came across kushi's picture. He could immediately see Saroja (his character) in her. He contacted Anjali.

Kushi was cooking when the land phone started to ring. She picked it up munching on a chicken roll. It was Anjali.

Anjali: Kush, Happy News!  Suraj Gupta has selected you as his heroine for his much talked about project 'Mohaabat'.

Kushi (shocked and thrilled): WHAT???

Anjali : Yes monkey!

Kushi (excited and happy): OMG! Anji, I can't believe this. Are you joking?

Anjali(rolling her eyes): oh yes I'm. That is the reason why I'm standing here talking to you to tell Mr. Gupta your answer.

Kushi: Anji'.OMG! Ok what are you waiting for; you know already it is a YES.

Anjali: kush, before you rush into a decision, consider the factors as I have told you. It is a good project, much spoken off even before it was framed into a full story. Suraj Gupta, a well known film maker and the production banner is Red Chillies which is ok and it is a heroine oriented film. Are you ok with all these factors? Are you ready to play the lead in all these conditions?

Kushi: Ofcourse Anji. What more can I ask for. As a new face, I don't think I can get a better start. I'm perfectly okay with it.

Anjali:  Good. I wanted this answer from you, so that you don't bring up these points later. There is one more thing you should know before I end this call.

Kushi: what?

Anjali: The male lead of the film is ASR!

Anjali cut the call and kushi stood there holding the receiver,frozen.

[So what are your views lovelies????!!!!!  I'm sorry, I know no Arnav, but in next update will be full of ASR and his life and also I promise within next two updates you'll get to see Arshi's first meet.  It will be worth watching and their meeting point is a very very unusual point.  Come up with your guesses.  Let me see if anyone can guess right!!!

Please do comment and like please.  This update is dedicated to DreamyMaya and Maya Hill, my lovely sisters.]

Edited by daljeet - 29 April 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna7hopalongjohsimRita27shanti4mad97turnipwritingalecanvasdreamz1kskmythrayeSweta1495seemaaryanocean28sukritaa12vaughnankitbakanooresahagurukhusharhimadz25imrankhanAsvatiarshi_sonaMiss WowMsFuzzybear69Geet13Archu61Tulips123kitten80AplihsabhinavasenhariniroshinikshubhangidhimmersarhiAshgHuleygirldivya_divsship13Spoonairk2127kreya204pran28671JazzyMohdjoe_arhidproverBonhi_ipkknddreamymayaParu_-Siaa-Srujana7.MaNanashw99dima_aBavariMs.KKNjessjazzlovespellluvbugrenee.bee...Tripti...--Sarunholic--BarunSaraaycma98crizalsree_deykamalapushpanannavsarita_barunCrazy4Sobtiavni_barunshivi.10rocksriafnaangeldream14laksh65meniranjana00MrMrsChiping.rashikacanapoem..ashiya..Barun_AddictSahiba_dollharith25LyssaPieASR6262summaiyasayedSobtiFanShreeFazila~Nichuss

crizal IF-Dazzler
crizal
crizal

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
u described d song soo perfectelyTongue
u r an awesm writerBig smile
eagerly waiting to see their meetEmbarrassed

PS :why don't u promote ur work..it is so fab n so well writtenBig smile

Edited by crizal - 01 January 2013 at 6:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymayadaljeetnannavKeerthuKiarshiBarun_Addict

crizal IF-Dazzler
crizal
crizal

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
this is called high class stalking ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymayanannavdaljeet

RTlicious Goldie
RTlicious
RTlicious

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Oh wow!!

I loved this!! Can't believe i did not see it earlier...loving the storyline...
also khushi's dance sequence in part 1 was very well written...simply awesome!
Will look forward to more of this...m still a lil confused with the characters...but m sure you'll clear that as the story progresses! Update soon!
xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymayadaljeet

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
awesome updt

updt soon

happy new year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daljeet

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crizal

u described d song soo perfectelyTongue
u r an awesm writerBig smile
eagerly waiting to see their meetEmbarrassed

PS :why don't u promote ur work..it is so fab n so well writtenBig smile

Wow Crizal that was so fast!  I can't believe I have stalkers even before the first part is updated.  Great feeling, Thanks!!!Embarrassed

Promote? Crizal I'm still a toddler in IF.  I don't know how to do it.  Can you help me?

Well I'm glad that I got a view about the song in first comment itself, that is something which I do with a lot of enjoyment - the dance part.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymayacrizalnannav

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTlicious

Oh wow!!

I loved this!! Can't believe i did not see it earlier...loving the storyline...
also khushi's dance sequence in part 1 was very well written...simply awesome!
Will look forward to more of this...m still a lil confused with the characters...but m sure you'll clear that as the story progresses! Update soon!
xoxo

RT it is such a nice feeling to have you here reading my story.  It means a lot. I enjoy your stories a lot and to be appreciated by you is a great honour.  Thank you so much.

What are your confusions? Ask me either through comment section or as pm.  I'll try to clear them provided I don't have to reveal the suspense.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymayanannav

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summaiyasayed

awesome updt

updt soon

happy new year

Happy New YearStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: