Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Khushi in phone I miss you. La and Arnav other side. Who is Ayan . Kid? Sheila? Viren , Anjali ... Update soon. Just make us feel better . Thanks Maya for email .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymayadaljeet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Zindagi of Arshi - THREAD 2- Pg: 1 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avchowdhury

Goldie

avchowdhury

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
It is really interesting please continue and pm me please

Just awesome start Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daljeet

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
simply brilliant.loved it

dreamymayadaljeet

joe_arhi

Goldie

joe_arhi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Prologue is good and interesting. Do cont soon n PM me wen u update. 

daljeet

daljeet

IF-Dazzler

daljeet

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Character Sketches!!!

1.ASR

An established Film Actor,no, a STAR! He started pursuing an acting career when he was merely 18. He had to go through a lot of rejection, humiliation and poverty to reach where he is now! Director Suraj Gupta, an extraordinary Film Maker gave Arnav his first chance realising his potential and there was never a look back for Arnav.

The personal side of ASR was always problematic or secretive. Also the film field and stardom had made him more hard and practical minded. He doesn't believe in love. Everything is based on 'needs' and 'wants' for Mr.R. His parents died in a car accident and from then grew with his Daadi. Daadi is his only family and he is fond of her.

There is more to his personal life and that will be revealed through the plot.

2. Kushi Pratap Singh

Second daughter of Major Veer Pratap Singh (Indian Army) and Garima Pratap Singh. She is a Kashmiri and Punjabi by birth. She has an elder sister Mrs.Payal Malhotra, who is a paediatrician and married to the Oncologist Akash Malhotra. Kushi has a best friend Anjali Bhatia.

More about her personal life will be revealed through the plot.

3.Anjali  Jasmine Bhatia

A strong, supportive, broad minded and strong willed girl. Anjali's father married two times and is no more now and mother married three times and now lives with her third husband and step children. Anjali, being grown up in this environment is very arrogant and tough stuff to outside world. The only person who has space in her heart is her Kush (Kushi).her only best friend.

She is downright practical and an ardent feminist. She had a taste for Film Making and worked for it. But it was not easy for a woman to attain what Anjali  now attained in a male world and that too in a short period.  She is a person who strongly believes 'a woman's virtue cannot be determined by a broken hymen'.

4. Viren Kapoor

Son of the rich industrialist Rajath Kapoor.he had a passion for film making and groomed it well with his father's money. Practical, cool, broad minded, never gets angry, irresponsible in all other areas other than work, very rarely serious.

The only friend Arnav has. A person who could cut through a man like ASR and know his soul more than Arnav himself.  When ASR made his debut through Suraj Gupta's 'Dekho', Viren was the assistant director of that film. The friendship that marked its starting point there continues endlessly'

5. Lavanya Kashyap

Manages her father's Kashyap Industries. A Badminton player. Modern, shrewd, practical, a great business woman doesn't believe in marriage and love. Loves partying, enjoying with friends, branded items, shopping freak, elegant, reasonable, mature minded, sensible and strong metalled.

6. Aman Saxena

His character would be developed in between the play .No words for now.

7. Suraj Gupta- short form, SG. The great filmmaker who inspired Arnav, Viren and also  introduced them and many others as well..

Some more characters to come

'Pearl '                                                            'Ayaan Raizada'               

[Note: the story would be moving from present to past through flashbacks.so for a sense of time and to know the age of characters,look below:

Flashbacks: 1999-2007                                         Present Time:2012

In present time, their ages                                   

-          Arnav : 40                                          

-          Kushi :30                                            

-          Anjali:  44                                          

-          Viren :35                                             

-          La:35                                                                     ]

Geer up guys, for a different ride with me. I have a vague idea about my destination; time and your support will take me there. Tie your seat belts and be with me in this ride'..

[PS: Please say anything that you feel, even one word or line is more than enough.  The encouragement that I get at this point is very important,  it is because of the people who encourage me now, I can take this forward and they share the credit of this story, at every stage. So please tell me frankly what you feel. I know it is quite confusing now, but I would like to hear your guesses about each character and the plot.  And you comments and encouragements will increase the pace of my updates. So if you want fast updates, do comment lovelies!!!

Sarunholic,crizal, sree_dey, sara8rai, summaiyasayed, Shree.Nanda, riafna, avchoudhury, yappingduck, joe_arshi ' thank you so much for your support. It means a lot. This update is dedicated to you guys. Love you, keep encouraging me and I promise, I will try to entertain you as much as my imagination allows :)

Dreamy Maya, my siso thank you so much for your support. If it was not for you, this day wouldn't have come again in my life. Thank you so much. Love you!]

Guys, sorry for late pms. Was a bit busy. Also the images were not getting downloaded. If it doesn't come this time, I'm really sorry.

Edited by daljeet - 29 July 2013 at 10:24pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146Rita27crazydreamgirlgurukhushanayaraizadasukritaa12dancydreamerankitbakadazzle4everrBublyKhushishubhanjlidhulanyaRujul13MsFuzzybear69Geet1325imrankhanNish_alishadivya_divskreya204Asvatihariniroshinigreshudhimmersarhibeauty14luvbugcanapoemdima_aashw99dproverdreamymayajoe_arhijessjazzkamalapushpacrizalTANVI_SEXYAmanramaycma98rashika--Sarunholic--...Tripti...MeenuArshiCrazyhoney-sweetymeniranjana00priasweetriafnaseeta_naipsabhi_arshiloveravni_barunSobtiFanShreesummaiyasayedFazila~

dreamymaya

Goldie

dreamymaya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Waiting to know more...you never let me know...always keeps me waiting for surprises..

Thanks for the mention darling! :-)

goblindaljeet

joe_arhi

Goldie

joe_arhi

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
All characters are diff. It wld be interestng to knw hw the story evolves. Prologue was superb and interesting and i believe dat story will also be beautiful i believe in u. Cont soon and PM me..

dreamymayadaljeet

kushigowda

IF-Dazzler

kushigowda

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
nice Smile

daljeet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top