The Serial

The Serial 17/12 WU ~ Tashan of two Karans (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.

I am glad some serious issues of TV industry like casting couch is being brought up .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDreamCatcher

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Serial 17/12 WU ~ Tashan of two Karans (Page 4)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

Hahah! Yeah.. Blushing KMH obsession cannot be overcome! Ask us! D'oh I suggest Quit trying! Thumbs Up LOL We're stuck with it for Life! Heart
Singhu goes to jail again on being accused for shooting Daddu! Cry Valentine's one was a cute visit! Embarrassed
And yeah! With Karanikaians like us around, you can't escape their charm!Day Dreaming
Your name btw? Tongue

I'm Tirtha btw.

Yeah he has gone to his sasuraal many times one after kidnapping arohi, then valentine's day and then after shooting daddu and again after they two get caught.. lolzz...

i just wanted to get over kmh obsession to enjoy the serial completely but cvs of the show too are tadpaofying us with kmh tunes...

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

starts from 7.37 i think ,...
karan was tooo much!..and the way he said!.. getting closer to the producer and telling le le kar casting couch!..ROFLROFLROFL ROFL  

awww thanks for the link dear...
uss producer ka pura orchestra baja dala kundra ne ROFLROFLROFL
u got to see the lift scene jahan donon ke paseene choot rahe the.

shibz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

karan was tooo much!..and the way he said!.. getting closer to the producer and telling le le kar casting couch!..ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

The best part was him taking off his shoe and beating the producer over the head. ROFL

shreya_arjuhi

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I know karan was in jail one time, but that was for drink and drive, that time ekta helped himOuch.
its a mixture of reality and drama.
but its a fab show. I love karan and all characters, they all are awesome.Thumbs Up

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

karan was tooo much!..and the way he said!.. getting closer to the producer and telling le le kar casting couch!..ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

The best part was him taking off his shoe and beating the producer over the head. ROFL
thanks for this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.