The Serial

The Serial 17/12 WU ~ Tashan of two Karans (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

thanks for the update...

though it again confused me...karan reality mein jail gaya tha..hahaa...kher i know mixture hai...but then they should not call it as a reality show...well nice episode..i like the tashan of kacha and kundra...

ya it was good. Kacha jyada dikha nahi but now i dont care whether serial is real or fiction.
What matters to me is that the show is entertaining and promises to be with such a huge star cast.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Serial 17/12 WU ~ Tashan of two Karans (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I love your WU's.. Especially the titles.. LOL Missed Today's.. Thanks for the quick update! Tongue
Idk if this is overdose of fangirling over Kundra all day, but I can literally imagine just how he'd say those lines! D'oh
Jail se toh hamare munde ka purana rishta hai.. LOL Jail visit kiye bina, feeling nai aati.. Ermm Punji gaya tha, Singhu gaya tha ab Kundra attendance lagvayega.. Cool
Vibhiii.. Aaj toh dabba full of KaranIka! Hayye! Day Dreaming Love It! Love It! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GudakeshaArjuhi_kk

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. I haven't seen the episode yet, but hey the Karans were in full tashan. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gudakesha

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

I love your WU's.. Especially the titles.. LOL Missed Today's.. Thanks for the quick update! Tongue
Idk if this is overdose of fangirling over Kundra all day, but I can literally imagine just how he'd say those lines! D'oh
Jail se toh hamare munde ka purana rishta hai.. LOL Jail visit kiye bina, feeling nai aati.. Ermm Punji gaya tha, Singhu gaya tha ab Kundra attendance lagvayega.. Cool
Vibhiii.. Aaj toh dabba full of KaranIka! Hayye! Day Dreaming Love It! Love It! Heart

nahiii!!!!! nahi!!!!! nahiii!!!!!!

girl.. i'm trying to get over kmh obsession.. it's consuming me but u kundralicious girls here are not allowing itCry!!!!!

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming how crazy it was to see him... how can i forget the evergreen lovestory of kmh1 which started with a mouthorgan in jail... and that kmh2 wala valentines... awww... if i have kundra beside me then even i'm ready to celebrate the day in jail every year!!!!

farak sirf itna hai ki kmh1 aur kmh2 mein pyar keliye jail gaya tha aur yahan dosti ke liye gaya hai!!!!!

(oh yes, thanks darling for liking my work.Smile)

-sanju-

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
awsome episode.. starts on a emotional note..felt bad for Soumya..
n then karan hahahahahaha he totally cracked me up!! and VikrantShocked and the narrator-good boy bad boy...ROFLROFL
what and why Vikrant texts karan is a mystery and i dint get what karan dint understand before sara explains to him?Confused anybody plz explain to meEmbarrassed

overall full on entertaining epiThumbs Up

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

awsome episode.. starts on a emotional note..felt bad for Soumya..
n then karan hahahahahaha he totally cracked me up!! and VikrantShocked and the narrator-good boy bad boy...ROFLROFL
what and why Vikrant texts karan is a mystery and i dint get what karan dint understand before sara explains to him?Confused anybody plz explain to meEmbarrassed

overall full on entertaining epiThumbs Up

@ Bold: This is my forte. LOL See guys rarely understand a girl's feelings the way a girl understands them. Based on the WU (since I haven't seen the episode yet), it seems that Sara had to use a metaphor of a guy's BMW to get the message across to a guy. That's what they were showing here.

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
aww yeahLOL...but stillEmbarrassed itna dumb n mean toh nahi hai Mr.KundraErmm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Yeah well Shibz, he's just acting. And are any of the actors like they're shown? Wink

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.