Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRSG19Ankeeeeeangel...sphloxyharshiti_ddLicyabhingyalovepooAnfalGoDsLoVenaj7rinku95-sanju-shreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kkzoya_naziyarashvin...vibha...nami2811shibzSandstonepratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Serial 17/12 WU ~ Tashan of two Karans" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick WU
karans were in full tashan <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gudakesha

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

thanks for the quick WU
karans were in full tashan <3

yup thouch kacha was least highlighted i  loved kundra in the fight sequence.. especially when he said casting couch karega/ mere saath karna.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhibest...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
i was just rolfing over that line...also pehle sbb mein dekha thaLOL
kundra in yellow with hockey stickDay Dreaming

Gudakesha

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...

though it again confused me...karan reality mein jail gaya tha..hahaa...kher i know mixture hai...but then they should not call it as a reality show...well nice episode..i like the tashan of kacha and kundra...

Gudakesha

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
what i think is that they are not playing themselves..i think they are higlighting the life behind the cameras of the celebrities...kisi aur ko aisa lagta hai??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anfalharshiti_ddGudakesha

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

i was just rolfing over that line...also pehle sbb mein dekha thaLOL
kundra in yellow with hockey stickDay Dreaming

Ya kundra was loking damn hot in that yellow jacket and hotter than volcano when Sara made him realize,,, his sudden change of expression from cool to seriousness and asking 'touched means?'... uff.. the way he asked her to msg producers number aur jaise gaadi ghumakar nikal pada... awww.. i know i'm ranbling now but kundra is the star of the show today...Day Dreaming

Arjuhi_kk

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

what i think is that they are not playing themselves..i think they are higlighting the life behind the cameras of the celebrities...kisi aur ko aisa lagta hai??

well the serial is not completely true and it's not completely fiction either.  It's we who need to decide what is true and what is added so that true ones get a shape and story.

-sanju-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.