Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Filmitown- High and Lows of Rams career

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

High and lows of Ram Kapoor's career

Posted by FilmiTown.com | December 17, 2012 | 0

-

One look at Ram Kapoor, it is difficult to imagine a person with his personality essaying a lead role in one of the most popular shows, "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain". But he has with time managed to break the myth about the lead actor being tall, dark and handsome. He is not the regular run of a mill type of a hero.

But the journey so far for Ram Kapoor has not been an easy one, as he had to struggle a lot for getting a foothold in the glamour industry. The initial years spent struggling were full of heartbreaks for this talented actor, as he was without work for quite a long time, surviving on his wife Gautami's earnings. It used to hurt his dignity and male ego a lot. And now to add insult to his injuries, actors like Aman Verma are passing remarks that with his looks and personality, Ram Kapoor can easily be passed off playing his father. Also of late his name has been romantically linked with his co-star, Eva Grover, which he denied by the actor, as that of being only good friends.

As of now he has very well managed to balance his career on both the fronts, big screen as well as the small screen. On the personal front, Ram is sure about not wanting his children to opt for career in acting field so soon. For him completing their education should be the first priority in their life. According to him, child actors have to sacrifice a lot, if burdened with responsibilities of a career too soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs lots of love n respect to RAM
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS, I respect his views and also like him for that he accepted the fact in front of the world that in first year of his marriage he lived life on his wife's earnings, to accept such things need lots of courage, god bless him and wish him a healthy and happy life
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this shows the power of ram, toi ka interview ki summary bana k filmi town nay chsp diaπŸ˜‰

i have my deepest love and respect for this man 
aditi_34 thumbnail
Yeah rite zehra di,a nice symmary of toi interview it is.but there is definitely 1 thing dat evry time i think dat cnt luv dis man more,he gives me thousands reasons to luv him even more.may god endow him wid watever he wants.
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isileye Zehra i was having i read it already feeling.Btw Tfs.
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have soo much respect for Ram.. He's such a great guy! Tfs..
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. 😊
Ram Kapoor is the most honest and sincere man I have seen till date. πŸ‘

People like Aman Verma will say such things as they have nothing better to do in life and just talk CRAP about successful people like Ram Kapoor. 😑

Love you Ram. Keep Rocking. 😳
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😊
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was always intrigued , only son of very rich soBo parents sent to the bestest schools in India  studying in NY school of acting ended up in Indian TV.
His readiness to struggle and pursue his passion  with humility.given him the superstar status of Indian TV.
But honestly I want to know what his father thinks of him now. Will he  tell us? We are eager to know