Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
The time has come when i have to say gud bye to everyone...i am taking a break from forum...i do not know whether it will be a short or a long break but please all my frnds i request you all to keep the forum active in my absence...i don't know how i will pass my days without coming to the forum, it will be so hard for me but it will be better than the feeling that someone i feel very close to my heart has hurt me alot and made me cry...and i am not in the mood to cry anymore...when i will feel gud then i will return to the forum and michelle...you cannot stalk me on facebook as i have already deactivated my account...amit...now u will realize that i was not joking ...lashy...i know it will be tough for u but the toughest for me because i will not be surrounded by my forum frnds...bye nandini...miss u alot

Please i request...do not miss me and enjoy like always...i am always with u all...enjoy RJN and housewife forum...i will join u all after sometime...You frnds r the part of my life and sorry for all the activities done by me which have hurt you...very sorry again.

BYE BYE...lashy, namzz, rash, amit, nandini, kul, rosh, amud, ikshu, suki, faisa, ritu, harish bhai, visha, karsuh, rechus ,maria,tamzin, farha, lubs, zibah ,smiley, ifians, sweet, swetha, suki, fahi, thehom neelu, joyel, spinky, seema, ssfdar and everyone who's name i forgot at the moment

Merry chritmas and a happy new year along with my favourite ruk jana nahi anniversary day...Leaving with pain...LOVE YOU ALL

And remember...mai wahi choti si pyari si nanhi si bacchi jo indu ko like krti h wo hamesha rahugi...hehehe

Edited by sonali.singh - 17 December 2012 at 6:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahilsweet7863devraniharishmichelle281194Namzzlashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BYE--love u all" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
u can not do this to us sonal.y did u close fb account.i will miss u lot.atleast mail me u r email id.i do not want t lose u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahilsweet7863

Sanahil

Groupbie

Sanahil

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Sona Darling.. plzzz... at least forum to na chorro...   V love u , so v need U.. come back yaarrr... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863devraniharish

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
What happened? koi problem kyaa? why you're leaving temporarily? :(

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
sonu sister come back please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Online dikh rahi ho tum ...badi ajib nautanki hai yaar Ouch

devraniharish

michelle281194

Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i will miss you sooo much Hug Cry xoxo god bless you! hope to hear from you soon...! tu best hai yaar sona!!!

Sanahil

Sanahil

Groupbie

Sanahil

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hay Sona.. My Khabri.. yaar i need u ... i miss you.. come back yaar.. love u.. 

devraniharish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.