The Serial

Sara bad fate

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
HI guys..SmileYou know i am very confused about the serial againConfusedConfused,i do not what is reel and real..But ya that i definitely know that Sara khan is not like that in real life...I really adore herClapI have made a similar post EARLIER ALSO  but seeing some posts here,it made me post a new topic,i do not know why Sara's character is like this in z showCryCryShockedSara is really a very sweet girl and if you will read her articles you will know it but...why always Sara is misunderstoodCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankan1Cutie4197kishubediShaya_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sara bad fate" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaya_123

Goldie

Shaya_123

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
True dear. She cant be like this. And chill, it must be only fiction and not realitySmile

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Don't worry about Sara's bad fate. The Serial shows real stories, but the actors mostly are acting in a work of fiction. None of them are really shown in the way they really are.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
arre yaar...ppl are enjoying the show as fiction..no one has misunderstood sara.. plus in the serial now slowly sara's good side is also coming into picture...she plays a unique character..she is not all negative at all..

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
dont take it seriously yaar...

enjoy it like another modern day daily soap...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.