The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

Sara bad fate

ShreyALuVKushaL Goldie
ShreyALuVKushaL
ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
HI guys..SmileYou know i am very confused about the serial againConfusedConfused,i do not what is reel and real..But ya that i definitely know that Sara khan is not like that in real life...I really adore herClapI have made a similar post EARLIER ALSO  but seeing some posts here,it made me post a new topic,i do not know why Sara's character is like this in z showCryCryShockedSara is really a very sweet girl and if you will read her articles you will know it but...why always Sara is misunderstoodCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197ankan1Shaya_123kishubedi

Shaya_123 Goldie
Shaya_123
Shaya_123

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
True dear. She cant be like this. And chill, it must be only fiction and not realitySmile
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Don't worry about Sara's bad fate. The Serial shows real stories, but the actors mostly are acting in a work of fiction. None of them are really shown in the way they really are.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
arre yaar...ppl are enjoying the show as fiction..no one has misunderstood sara.. plus in the serial now slowly sara's good side is also coming into picture...she plays a unique character..she is not all negative at all..
Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
dont take it seriously yaar...

enjoy it like another modern day daily soap...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index