Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Purvi saw Arjun. good he didn't see her. But Ovi was following Purvi like she got some doubt. Purvi managed to escape. but feeling Ovi is having doubt Purvi is around.

Best part was Archu and Purvi coming face to face. Archu's anger is expected. As a mother her wish will be always seeing her daughter's marriage, pregnancy and child. So her immediate reaction seeing Purvi's baby bump is expected.

Today's episode will reveal how Purvi met Onir, why she didn't inform Archu about their marriage and why Onir is calling Purvi as Mishti, if CVs not interested in dragging the mystery.

Purvi is Archu's replica. so surely she will have valid reason to hide the happenings of her life to Archu.

Purvi prayed she forgot Arjun with great difficulty. if she is carrying Arjun's child then how she can forget Arjun.

Purvi's big baby bump could have several reason. Medical science students and mothers will know the reason for some ladies having big baby bump during their pregnancy.

First Purvi advised Arjun to keep Ovi now its Onir's turn.

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

purvi not told  to Onir that whats her problem . why she did long puja ?? is it not cheating  with her husband ?? again this stupid heart beating start , if you cant say your problem  to your husband then why you married  him  and if purvi told this stupid  heart beating problem , i dont think Onir will  be sad as he knows what his wife is !!.and he is honest man and  he has full right to hear it .  

purvi to be honest what are you doing , you married a man and you hide your key problem from your husband where he is ready for listen your problem   .

@bold

Still we are not sure how much Onir knows about her past. so too early to labe Purvi cheating her husband.

Currently Purvi is happy with Onir and she respects him as her husband. If baby is not Onir's how can she enjoy feeing the movement inside her womb in front of Onir.
She is just praying to God to keep Arjun away from her life. this is not a cheating. For her happy married life and Arjun-Ovi's she is praying.

to save marriage relationship some past can be hidden from your partner until the right time comes. there is no need to share each and everything if you feel it will bring danger to your realtionship.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: newt2007

@bold

Still we are not sure how much Onir knows about her past. so too early to labe Purvi cheating her husband.

Currently Purvi is happy with Onir and she respects him as her husband. If baby is not Onir's how can she enjoy feeing the movement inside her womb in front of Onir.
She is just praying to God to keep Arjun away from her life. this is not a cheating. For her happy married life and Arjun-Ovi's she is praying.

to save marriage relationship some past can be hidden from your partner until the right time comes. there is no need to share each and everything if you feel it will bring danger to your realtionship.

but  hide and seek  game always  create big misunderstanding , what can be  big trouble for relation  and  for saving relation  every truth necessary .  
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Tanya re dont worry my dear 😊..PR is a beyond repair and beyond help re. Best way to calm yourself is watch some old Arman/Sushita scenes/epi/off screen segs on you tube and in our "Treasury of Arman" thread ðŸ˜‰...Here is those golden moments : 

And thank u once again my dear for the WU ðŸ˜ƒ

yeah! i agree with u, jai! i love old sushita scenes only but i couldn't find old scenes when i searched youtube. all videos are deleted. i want to see scene about old manav sees archana in the train where they are separated in the compartment. they look very beautiful.😳 do u have it? i couldn't find it.
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

Thanks for the update.

Purvi saw Arjun. good he didn't see her. But Ovi was following Purvi like she got some doubt. Purvi managed to escape. but feeling Ovi is having doubt Purvi is around.

Best part was Archu and Purvi coming face to face. Archu's anger is expected. As a mother her wish will be always seeing her daughter's marriage, pregnancy and child. So her immediate reaction seeing Purvi's baby bump is expected.

Today's episode will reveal how Purvi met Onir, why she didn't inform Archu about their marriage and why Onir is calling Purvi as Mishti, if CVs not interested in dragging the mystery.

Purvi is Archu's replica. so surely she will have valid reason to hide the happenings of her life to Archu.

Purvi prayed she forgot Arjun with great difficulty. if she is carrying Arjun's child then how she can forget Arjun.

Purvi's big baby bump could have several reason. Medical science students and mothers will know the reason for some ladies having big baby bump during their pregnancy.

First Purvi advised Arjun to keep Ovi now its Onir's turn.

I agree, Purvi will have a good reason for not telling Archana. There's also alot of speculating on the forum that this is Arjun's child and Purvi lied to Onir. This would be out of character for Purvi.

Purvi and Ovi felt the kicking of the baby at the same time. Does this mean that they are at the same stage of their pregnancy? If so, then it can't be Arjun's child. Since he only slept with Ovi after Purvi left Mumbai. Therefore I would rather wait to hear from Purvi herself who the father is> I hope she doesn't break my heart.