Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

LUST FOR REVENGE epilouge ON 13/4/2013 Page- 104 (Page 4)

amrutavjoshi Senior Member
amrutavjoshi
amrutavjoshi

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Nice one..
More interesting twist is coming in next update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_kapoor

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
congrats...

richa_kapoor

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
part 94
nice part...
good they all are safe...
cont soon dear...

richa_kapoor

mehak173 IF-Dazzler
mehak173
mehak173

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
lovely update at last maneet nd family r safe ...yuvi nd vikram in jail they deserve it even more than jail they should be torchered very much ...another past ...hmm will b wating for it...

richa_kapoor

singh24 IF-Stunnerz
singh24
singh24

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

richa_kapoor

richa_kapoor IF-Sizzlerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

**LUST FOR REVANGE**
PART - 95

YUVI ws nt intrested in hearing any word frm dem. Samarth also trying 2 stop his mother,reminding d promise they gave 2 his mother,bt she was ovrflooded wid angr mixed emotions so she broke nd reveal.

... Dadima:u blamed him 4 sending ur father 2 jail bt u dont know d whole truth. He send him 2 jail coz ur father killed ur mother(hr eyes
shed tears remembrinng d painful past of her daughter)ur mom nvr commit sucide. Ur dad tortured her and beat her almost evry day.
Sunita wants u save frm dis violance so he send u 2 hostel nd keep safe frm all dis. On d day ur mother last breaths,me and Samarth went 2 c her. Ur father is beating her brutually,bt b4 Samarth do anythng 2 save her,
ur fathr kicked her off frm stairs. Her head is hit wid evry edge. She ws dyng and took promise frm us dat we nvr tells u about dis coz she knew it affects on ur growth. We always make sure dat u dont know about dis,bt ur father poisiond ur mind against us. Now wen u killed my grandson and his
unborn offspring,we broke all relations frm u.Now i make sure u ll nvr see sun again.

Samarth held hr shoulders 2 support her:maa ghar chaliye.

She is weeping coz the wound he gave 2 dem is nt curable. Yuvi still dont belive on deir words. All leave dere nd reachd 2 KM. Seeing
Maan Geet rushd 2 hm nd hugged insanly widout caring of any1's presence. Dadima caress her back.

Dadi:he is f9 beta.

Arpita also cm nd huggd Sameer.

Arpita:thank god u r all safe. Samarth wat about Yuvi?

Samarth:he is in jail.police hv enough proofs against hm nd i make sure he wil pay 4 his sins.

Arpita:yet its very hard 2 believe 4 me,dat Yuvi is behind all dis.i nvr differentiate him wid my othr kids nd in return he killed my son. I 'll nvr 4gv hm wat he done 2 my family.

All members going through pain. Need som time 2 ovrcom frm dis shock. Maan stands wid hr 2 console her at evry stage. In
meantime police do deir job nd court declare Yuvi guilty. He got lifetime imprisionment. In dis whole process 3 months passd. Samarth used hs all sources 2 make sure he will nvr able 2 come out. All r trying 2 get back normal.

As d soft light of dawn crept into their room,he looked down on her. She is sleeping besides him. Her long hair,cascaing across d
pillow,her face soft and sweet. He kissed her lips gently and she stired murmuring,"Maan".

'shh',he said. 'i just want 2 tell u lots of things. Some of them i cant say when u r awake. Wen i look at u i m struck dumb. I cant even find d words 2 tell u how lovely u r-but den,u already know dat'. He drew d sheet back 2 reveal her glourious form,both slender and
voluptuous. 'bless u my darling,my sweet Geet'.

Without opening her eyes,she gave a sleepy smile that made Maan's heart thursting. He was in his thirties,still having a boyish charm and gentleness on his stubbled face. His well toned naked body,enveloping her deligate bare form. Hs dark eyes full of adoration as he gazed down at her.

'can u hear me?i hv somthing 2 tell u. 4 this moment i just want 2 say 2hat i love u.i belong 2 u and nothng will ever part us.but sleep now,just a little longer.there will b a time later.we have all our lives 2 love each other.',he whispered huskily his feelings 2 his mishti. He leaned ovr her nd kissed her
forehead. She hide herslf mor in hs embrace and encircled his waist,feeling peace in his warmth. Maan strokes his tips in d mane of
her hairs,made her relax. Maan slipped other side,2 whch Geet snuggled him more near.

'dont go i wnna sleep',she said in sleepy tone.

Maan laid bak and she com over him. Geet reasted her head on his shoulder and skimped her soft hands on his chest. He held her hand and kissed gently.

Maan:so jao Geet,i m here with u.

Both slept again. It was 10:45am. All other enjoying their b.fast.

Arpita:Samarth hv u done all arrangmnts?Bachho ko koi prob nai honi chahiye.

Samarth:dont worry all hv done. Arpita i wanna ask smthing 2 u(he gave a pause look)y u r so eager 2 send the today only? I mean u know kal kya hai?

Arpita grab her breath:thats y i want 2 send dem today. Samarth both hv faced vry tough time in very small age. Now i want they live their life fully.kya 2 nahi jhela dono ne is 1 saal me,bt not anymore.so evry1 b careful no 1 reminds them abot tommorrow. Sab normal behave karo.

Dadi:Arpita is right let them go happily on their honeymoon. Or kal k liye humne Panditji ko list bhej di hai. Sameer u go 2 meet him personally may b need smthng else.

He nodded yes.

Annie:mom 2 ko utha du ab?

Arpita:no let dem sleep. Raat ki flight hai,rest kar lenge to achha hai.

Dadima:i think hume apne baki k kaam pure kar lene chahiye before they awake.

All nodded and get involved in their works.

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarmani3897jasmeen64dpurvakrishna.shanmanjujoooooooooooooohottyangelgayathripriyankmkd.70star432JaneRochesteryadavnehaCandy_jssanju85pearl.whiteGeetmakangsarbjeetmalikneelampiyamaaneetdew.dropzainabzeeqnga0130--Yashvi--angeljyotiagam12parig123rostnibi_suchiisha1980asmi123PaingelitzzdmgwiskhanDarkangel_MoMoPoonamTrajanirchandranpallavisarkarNihsonpreet.harmanKashish9687piyushisanj1905cloudflowerrizwanaqamrinderkaur9Dazlingdivyamamatha.neel11bbindumaneetarshpayal.gupta177varthyadi000TaranaGeetkainturakiranaroobasiddiqcutestarzBarunsanaya10MDKRMyashitaaPiyu75nadia-arshadjeyanthi123-gurtimaniac-sessymounacutysarocutemishtiNH1971teju2292d_soniagbhatmaanshiSONU_29jayshu17krndr286pearlhari21Rocks.DharaAlameluputhsporthy_smile28mehak173sanum23priya_ya1408zariya123sweetsampa39angeldream14paponeconkrati5tintinuushankitvcmannu_minniekiran_ratinehakapoor7KINGKHANFANkabslockspunam2712gill123love2_soma-padmarao-mandy15maanmeet1freya123CutieTejumuskanpmitzi11maaniqraDeadDevil.LilGreenRobot.singh24Loquacious_Aashtabby999Rashmi...spvd

Rashmi... IF-Stunnerz
Rashmi...
Rashmi...

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
awesome 
Dev's death anniversary is coming 
will they attend d puja

richa_kapoor

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
maaneet gng fo there honeymoon, but i think tht thy will nt go w/o attending the pooja for dev

richa_kapoor

Go to top