Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LUST FOR REVENGE epilouge ON 13/4/2013 Page- 104 (Page 103)

Nivedithachand Senior Member
Nivedithachand
Nivedithachand

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hi... found this ff just now !!! Am really excited to read it !!! But i am thinking of waiting till u give epi !!!! ;-) When are u planning to update ???!!!

yashviagarwal Goldie
yashviagarwal
yashviagarwal

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
18+ wala part

waiting
Nivedithachand Senior Member
Nivedithachand
Nivedithachand

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Awesome ff !!!! I just loved it to the core !!!!! I liked geet's character a lot !!!! Please update the epi soon !!!! Eagerly waiting !!!!
amrinderdhami Goldie
amrinderdhami
amrinderdhami

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
oye richa sweety tune160 likes bole the n ab dekh 198 likes ho gae h toh pls mera epilogue dede yaar

Edited by amrinderdhami - 11 April 2013 at 12:23pm
yashviagarwal Goldie
yashviagarwal
yashviagarwal

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
likes r more Dan 160 even more Dan 200 :-):-)
post soon
an plZzz don't end now
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome blessed with baby biy so sweet geet and her thoughts poor maan hahahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dragon-Heart

richa_kapoor IF-Stunnerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
 HeartEPILOGUEHeart

MAANEET blessed with a baby boy. Whole family comes to a mood of celebration. A new arrival in a family bring happiness with him for all. Maan is getting so impatient to see both. All congratulating him first then each other. Doc allowed him to meet her after cleaning is done. Maan rush inside.

Arpita:maa apko yaah hai na aaj kya hai?

She asked from her MIL.

Dadima:ha beta bhagwan ne jo cheena tha wo firr se lauta dia hai. Aaj Dev ka b'day hai or dekho wo firse aa gaya humare bech.

All eyes turn wet. Maan entred in her ward and his eyes also go wet at the corners,seeeing their small sleeping blissfully in her arms. She looks pale but gleam of her eyes is remarkable. Geet kissed her baby gently. Maan come near and sat besides her. He encircled her and gaze his baby,wrapped in a soft white cloth,lovengly. He caress his cheek trnderly. Maan get restlee and instantly took him in his arms. He firsst kiss Geet and then to his baby. Both caress their baby lovingly. Their happiness is unexpressable..

Maa:how happy i am today,i cant tell you in words. I felt i hold our whole world in my hands. I gave him everything he desired for,but with that we also make him a good human being just like you. Who cares for others always.

Geet smile and he pecked on her lips. Geet to responds and both felt devoured each other,until the hearing a sound of knob of the door. All others too entred to saw the baby. Dadima kissed Geet and took baby from her. All one by one show their love and grattitute towrds Geet for giving this sweet happiness. But baby felt uncomfortable with mob around him an strt crying. Dadima gave him again to Geet.

Dadima:i think he is angry so better we leave him with her.

All leave. Geet unbuttoned her outfit and snuggled her baby near her chest. She made him suck the milk. Baby slept soon feeling cozy in warmth of his mother.

After two days Geet got dicharge. Annie and Sameer decorated KM like a newly wed bride in a grand welcom of baby and Geet. First Dadima do aarti. Maaneet entered inside with their new life. Annie came and dragged Geet with her.

Annie:bhabhi lets go we have a surprize for you.

Sameer:ha bro let go with us.

Both dragged Maaneet to a room,which is fully decorated with toys and baby products.both felt overwhelemed seeing the room. Annie held her shoulders softly and whisper.

Annie:bhabhi ye meri or Sameer ki taraf se ek chhota sa gift.(Geet's eyes go wet with the tears of happiness. She reminds the whole journey in one go how first when she entred as a bride these all hate her dreadfully and now how much they all love her unconditionaly. Annie wiped off her tears instantly) ye kya aap to rone lage. Apko accha nai laga? Ye Arjun b na kisi kaam ka nai hai,ekdum bakwas idea deta hai.

Hearing this both's questioning brow raise and both stare her suspeciously. Annie felt squirm.

Annie:y u both stare me like this?

Maan:so ye Arjun ka idea tha?

Sameer:ha idea uska hai par mehnat to hum dono ne ki hai.pls bro bhabhi ab bta b do kaisa laga humara surprize?

Maan chuckled and embraced his both sibblings. Geet toohugged them from a side,a complete family hug.

Maaneet:bahut sweet or spl hai bilkul tum dono jaisa.

Geet:thanx to both of u and Arjun ko b coz idea uska tha na.

All smiled. Slowly slowly whole family get addicted to the baby only. He bcom star candy of Khurana family. Maaneet too adjusting according to baby's routine. Baby is not less stubborn. He is replica of Maan,not only in features but in stubborness also. He slept peacefully in mornings but awake in nights and start crying loud. Geet also wake with him. As much she do but he take his time made his mother go awake with him. Thats why Arpita and Dadima forced Geet to slept with baby in morning time. Maan also tries to take him and give ride of his lap,but baby loves mumma's warmth most.

Geet:Maan aap so jaiye iska dinn to abi hua hai.

She suggest Maan while roaming and playing with her baby.

Maan:nai Geet main sambhalta hu thodi der firr tum lelena.

Maan make try but baby raised his volume showing his anger,and disintrest. Maan felt embarressed. Geet took him from Maan and baby felt composed.

Maan:meri god me kya kante lage hai?

He cribbed and hearing this Geet giggled. Maan pouts and she drooled over him. Her desires rosed as both not made love to each other from past 3 and a half months.

Geet:Maan stop tempting me,abi time nai hai.

She complaints and Maan quickly grabbed her hungry lips. Maan cupped her face and nibbled her lips gently. She parted and allowed him deepen the kiss. He tasted her every ounce throughly. Their is no urgency. Both melting in each other,but baby's cry sound broke their trance. Maan leave her.

Maan:gd nyt Geet.

He whispered and kissed on her forehead before went to sleep. Geet too silently replied to him and get herself busy with the baby
 When baby turn of 13days,Dadima arranged naamkaran pooja for him. All well dressed up in traditional wears. All arrangements r done in her supervision. Priest came nd do havan. Maaneet sat with baby

Afterwards he made his kundali nd gave letter D 4 his name. All suggest different and beautiful names for baby,wen Maan astonished all.

Maan:panditji main apne bete ka naam Devansh rakhna chahta hu.

He said contently. Geet looked at him amazingly. Maan with a smile blink his eyes and Geet too pass a smile only. Both in signals talk silently. Panditji do complete the ceremony and named him Devansh offically. After everything done he leave.

Dadima:Maan bete apne ye naam? Humara matlab hai...

She cant find words to talk him directly.

Maan:dadima apko hesitate feel karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Apko kya lagta hai ki main is baat se anjaan hu ki aap sab isme Dev ko dhondte hai. Ye humara Dev hi hai jo humare paas wapis aaya hai.

His words made all mute they dont know what to say now. All felt and also proud,as they having son like Maan in this family. Geet who alredy love him insanly,now feel herself the god's fave child,who blessed with a husband like Maan..

3 years passed. In these 3 years many things changed in KM except Maaneet'love who grew more stronger then before. Devansh bcom more naughty with the love and protetction he got everytime from his grandparents. They hide or coverup his all michevious play.
Sameer is handling KGI's Canada branch,so he was settled there from past 1 year,after Annie's marriage with Arjun. Samarth, Arpita and Dadima,only love to play and adore Devansh all the time.

Maan:kya baat hai subah2 meri mishti ka muh gusse se laal kyu ho rakha hai?

Maan teased hr,while snuggling hr in hs hard frame.Hs warm breath fanning her lips.hr breath trn halted bt she cntrld smhow

Geet:kyunki apka laal meri baat nahi sunta.Sab milke use chado sir pe.

She cribbed angrily nd her white cheeks turn red instantly. Maan adored hi angry wife nd kissed on hr cheeks.His touch,his love his passion still made hr melts nd vulunerable.She blushed furiously.

Geet:Maan be serious.

He pulled hr mor 2 him nd grazed hs stubble against hr cheeks gently made hr shiver.

She sencing his demands wid hs acts,nd dont have a power to stop him his impact over hr made hr weak at her knees. She felt wet wid their proxcimity.Maan lifts her up and tuk her inside the washroom,where he explores her in luxeury,both made love in bath tub. while kisiing each other passionately all over,Maan entred in her and filled her with him. She moaned badly,while clenching the rims hardly.

After their exoctix bath both get ready for their routines. She still blushing in the effect of his love. And now when she forgot her anger Maan asked her for b.fast. All are waiting for both only.

Devansh:dadu mumma papa firr se late.hehe.

He said cutely in his sweet voice making fun of his parents.

Dadima:ha beta aajkal apke mumma papa late latif ho gaye hai.inhe b apke sath school me admission dilana padega...

Dadima teased and Geet glared Maan,for making her a piece of mock.

Geet:Maa kal subah apne firrse ye kiya na to dekhna.

She whispered angrily and Maan replied huskily.
Maan:jo bdikhana hai washroom me dikhana.

He winked and leave her open mouth.

Devansh:dadima mujhe school nai jana.

He denied goin to school.

Samarth:why beta?waha to kitne sae kids honge apke jaise or apke friends banenege.

Geet:papa kal se ise samjh rai hu par ye maan hi nai raha. Jiddi hota ja raha hai bilkul apne papa jaisa. Dusht danav.

Maan glared her and whipered in her ears:what you said dusht danav. Wait for tonight and i told u how dusht i am.

He gave a evil smirk to her and she fummbles.

Devansh:par papa or mumma to school nai jate firr main kyu jau?

Maan took him ih his lap:coz beta Papa ne padai puri kar li.

Devansh:papa aap school gaye the?

He asked innocently and made all busrt in laugh.

Maan:nai beta main to bas waha dhakke kha k aa jata tha. Ab chal ftafat se b.fast kar or apne baap ki thodi si to izzat rakh.

Maan feeds him and afterwards both took him to drop school. Both kissed him and he too replied to his parents. Leaving him in his school Maaneet went to office.

KGI made a big name then ever. Their love and companianship made them strong and ready for any situation. They face many hurdles,but their true love strenghthen them and they won every fight. Destiny bound them but their love connect their souls till enternity...

[SIZE=5]SO FRIENDS HERE IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING PAST OF [COLOR=]RED''LFR''. I CANT TELL YOU IN WORDS THE EXPERIENCE I HAVE THROUGHOUT THIS STORY. THE LOVE & SUPPORT I GOT FROM YOU IS UNEXPRESSABLE.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH GUYS GIVING YOUR LOVE TO MY ''LFR''. THE WHOLE JOURNEY WITH THIS FF IS VERY SPL AS IT GIVES ME MANY PRECIOUS FRIENDS ON BOTH FB AND IF.

NOW I M ALL SET FOR SEASON 2 HOPE IT WILL ROCKS TOO LIKE SEASON 1.

LOVE YOU ALL GUYS [/COLOR][/SIZE

Edited by richa_kapoor - 13 April 2013 at 3:39am

The following 222 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryashvijaysinghSShah786neetu620amrutha11jagritimanochakaminilovershubhiguptaCandy_jssanju85maagiAakshithamaltisokhal13divyeshkangsarbjeethumeraashristi0787niki7611rockingmishtimaanambishah-jahan02358282361Gurtian....vidz.manirajzainabzeeqnehaa9littlerenu16nga0130Surbhivarun001lovemaaneet90Enigma78--Yashvi--sravanthi93roopg123minnurajAminagatoenjoooooooooooooopriyankadwivedishafeeisha1980alka.cluminous9290860623totineemita1993krishna.asmi123itzzdmgSemarnksrikantharajaluciamans22Darkangel_MoMoshreya satishPoonamTpallavisarkardrashtiMyAnGeLrizwanaqpiyushiNihsonmamatha.Dazlingdivyabhawna02nibi_suchivaninair95supernasahupreet.harmansunshiner23Kashish9687rostNaduluvsZahidgeet_9713NivedithachandSmartangelbbindumaneetarshqueenbee001cutestarzdeepthichnat10kainturakiranParimishtynadia-arshadmaaneetkisonalisonakshi.sharmanimi216prathyusha120TaranaGeetShalinaparbinmaaneeta17maankisimmaashi14annu1992Mishi6226sabiharitaANI0MANISHAGOELzornitsaMDKSSMpari_DDAsheleyanu5shalinimaaneet1993.ssgLM1991aqvummani24Luvforeveramrinderdhamipari1689sanam1234usahibasharmaylaraibpearl.whiteLove2readsessyRiti.kpreetymaaneetsarosumaiyariyaNH1971cutestar12Sphinxcutemishtifarzu3008yashviagarwalGeet88maaneetkimeetKomaLSunnysrikrithicherieLovershristi1indiegirlshabnam22aakritisri1111AtiffaWhypadhuamita5Rocks.Dhara286pearlsheetalvasalove4allkrndrangel_smilyjssoodsamidsamidsridevi_nd_soniamaanshipayal.gupta177shri12lg001geetsrir.maanmehak173jeyanthi123priya_ya1408Dragon-Heartkaramjeetvasavi_sri01aaradhyanusratjahan505zariya123_SnowFlakes_sanum23rsusmitadreamysweetsampa39Hanishadevi-indu-ZohamaaneetNeejuNiharika.Nairkiran_ratinehakapoor7meettupiya27jayshu17krati5ambeernpaponeconushankitvcAlamelusmallvillealicia212preeti.1Ash1991freya123Teju_wkarmandy15maaniqra-KartikNaira---aarthi--keenu_kkzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5love2_somaLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-KINGKHANFANpunam2712gill123kabslocksangeldream14_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12jasika08Sundari.Rashmi...singh24nature2tamanna1391vrinda22leverneLoquacious_AashkhwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravInfinity..CookieMonster.tabby999Donnaa

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
it devansh cute happy family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dragon-Heart

Go to top