LUST FOR REVENGE epilouge ON 13/4/2013 Page- 104 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by x_Mishti_x

great update..
can see that Devs death anniversary is coming up and Arpita doesn't want Maan and Geet to be in pain that's why she is sending them off on a honeymoon.. but I think that Geet or Maan or even both of them will remember that its Devs death anniversary and they wont go to their honeymoon without attending the puja ..

thanks for wonderful update πŸ€—

my pleasure sweety and happy to see u back :)
Originally posted by richa_kapoor

my pleasure sweety and happy to see u back :)

I'm also very happy to be back.. was away from a long time and now im here to read wonderful updates πŸ˜ƒ
is tomorrow  devs death anniversary...that means its th day whn maaneet frst met wth each other...i knw they will remember th day definitely...n they will perform all th rituals of devs death anniversary...
thank god yuvi pakda gaya aur woh kabhi bhi chhute ga nehi...arpita shayad dev k barsi avoid karna chahti hai...iss liye dono ko bhej dena chahti hai...

superb n beautiful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Edited by love2_soma - 11 years ago
**LUST FOR REVANGE**
PART - 96

PINKY & ADI cm 2 help dem in packing. Wen Geet is busy in chatting wid Pinky,Adi tuk Maan aside.

Maan:wat?(Adi opnd his bak nd place 1 packt secreatly)wat r u doing?

Adi whispered:keeping most useful thng 4 u.(Maan stares hm.)dont gave me a luk.on HM mostly u needs dis 2 wear only.

Maan glared him at frst bt soon both burst in laugh. Both girls gt confused seeing dem laughing madly.

Pinky:u undrstands y dey r laughing?

Geet:no clue.

Pinky:ye boys bade ajeb hote hai,and den dey blamed us,that we r complicated.

Adi com closer 2 dem:chale?(pinky nodded yes)happy journey Geet.

He gave hr frndly hug and both step out of deir room.

Pinky enquired:y u r laughing so loud?

Adi:wo jb hm HM pe jayenge tb bataunga.

Pinky:i wont go wid u.

Adi's eyes widend:wat?dont say lyk dis yaar.3 month me humari shadi hai nd u refused 2 cm wid me.y?

Pinky made golguppa face:i kno u making fun of me.dont talk 2 me and dont follow me.

She stepd out furiously and he followed her.

Geet:kon kahega in dono ki shadi hone wali ha.God knows kya hoga inka.mujhe to ye b samjh nai ata agar aise hi ladna tha to Pinky ne proposal accept hi kyu kia.

Maan:Geet pyar samjhne nai mehsus krne ki cheez hai.unke jhgdo me b unka pyar chhupa hai.

Geet:waise Maan y u both r laughing at dat momnt?

She askd innocntly nd Maan adore hr cute gestures. He held her waist nd pulled on2 hm. He gazed her and nuzzled her nose softly. He leand and whispered huskily.

Maan:cm wid me i ll explained u.

Geet shied nd hr cheek turn crimson red,whch gave open invitation 2 Maan bite dem. Geet held hs sholdeers firmly nd he pulled hr more. Hr curved rubbed againt hm in evry arousing way. She collect sm courage nd sw his desirive eyes 4 1ce. She trembled like jelly nd hide hr face in hs hardnd chest. She feels d thundring of his heart,inside hs chest,bneath her cheek,could smell d clean male scent of hm. She clung 2 hm nd wen he kissed hr mouth she kissd hm bak wid all d love dat ws filling hr heart. Both flowing in dis momnt until a sharp noise of his mobile parted dem. He went out 2 ans d call.it was frm hs office. He gave final instructions b4 he leave 4 HM. He movd 2wrds study. Samarth is dere.

Samarth:hv done ur packing?

Maan in alow voice:ya dad bt i dont think it all happns right.

Samarth:sorry?

Maan:dad u kno kal DEV ki barsi hai.in such circumstances i dont found it rite.

Samarth:son cm here.(Maan sit besides hm)u kno we all r fooling ourself,thnking dat may u dont remebr dis.bt i kno my son nvr 4gt nythng.sply wen stuff related 2 hs family. But maan i suggest u dont spoil othr's spirit,sply of ur mothr who make sure 2 make dis trip memorable 4 both of u. Maan dont broke deir illiusion.seeing u both happy all feeling gr8,so let it b.

Maan:bt dad i want 2 stay here wid all of u.i m sure kal puja hogi.

Samarth:Maan i respect ur feelings son but dont only think of ur feelings. Can u imagine wat it affects on Geet?i lost my son,u all ur bro,but Geet she is d only 1 who lost evrythng widout any reason she suffered so much.d 1 who bear pain at evry step is non other den Geet.if u both stayd here,den i doubt how she stables hrslf. All bittr memories of hr gt alive at once. R u ready 4 dat? Ready 2 c hr in d same pain again?(Mann shuddred badly wid is dad's words.he cant loose hr again)i kno wat r u thinking? Now go and njoy wid hr.

Arpita also cm here.she also hear evrythng.

Arpita:Maan we all only want ur happiness.now go nd get ready.2 ghante me tumhari flight hai. Aftr dinner,taking advice and blessing frm both leave 4 airport. Geet is quite silent frm d momnt dey leave KM. Evn in plane she sat weaving hr tongue. Maan trying 2 make hr speak bt she only ans his que,not show ny enthusasim of chatting. At 6 am deir flight lands. There is 1 car standing oustide 4 dem. Driver tuk deir luggage nd placed in bakside of car. He drove fast. Both reached their bunglow in just 20mins. Wen he opnd d door deir servant came 2 wlcm both. Maan tuk her 2 their room upstairs. It ws a large king sizre master bedroom,fully furnished and dipped in d fragrance of roses all around. Geet opnd d window and chilled ozzing air made her shiver. She adore d beauty of nature and gazing d vast sea. Maan saw her adoring. He felt may b she now feels better as he noticed his changed behaviour bt not react upon dat. He thot may b bcoz of change of place she behaved in dat manner. He tuk it casually and went inside d washroom 2 fesh n up and washed away d traces of long and tiring journey. Meanwhile servant bring deir bags. Geet unpacked and placed deir clothes in wardrobe as dey r going 2 stay here 4 whole 1 month.

MAY YOUR WORLD B FILLED WITH WARMTH AND GOOD CHEAR. THIS HOLY SEASON,AND THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. WISH YOU CHRISTMAS BE FILLED WITH PEACE AND LOVE <3 :)
MERRY X-MAS FRIENDS
nice part ...maaneet out for hm ...dev's barsi ...Edited by mehak173 - 11 years ago
Lovely n emotional update

Maan talking wid his dad n want to stay for pooja which is going to be held for dev death anniversary

Maaneet going for HM but Geet is not happy, she is remembering all the bitter memories of past wid Dev

Waiting for next how will Maan handle Geet n the situation
Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 11 years ago
hey richa mry xms 2 u  2 dear
nyc update ,geet  surely  rmmbrs dvs anvrsry watng 4 nxt
awesome update richu loved it😳
waise what adi gave to maan is it C or something else 😳
lovely cute moment 
i really like smrath and arpita concern
and adi and pinky is so cute