Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

chits5

Groupbie

chits5

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Rooja for the updates. You are doing an awesome job.Star I really wish Sundaram does not die but I think they are going to kill that character as they have not shown him in a while. Why are they suddenly showing the flashback. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanrojapooookrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmayuddham 17 - 21 Dec (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Roja..

I  think they are going to change the actor playing Sundaram character.

Without Sundaram I dont think his children will unite..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
High time they did , Chits ! Always wondered about Arjun quitting Sundaram's - Since Arjun does not know that it is Nambi against whom he is pitted, he must be planning some kind of a strategy to face Ram in this euthanasia case. Or in the last minute, it could be Ram !! Ram would think that this case is a no win for Arjun and would happily oppose. I have a gut feeling that Arjun will win this case. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.