BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...Tongue

As Per Current Analysis...Our Forum Activity Is Going Very Much Weaker...Ouch

So We Need to Schedule ourself For The ForuM activities...Tongue

And for that we need to know what you can do for this forum...Shocked

what is your talent...Wink

Are you specially interested in anything in this forum...Big smile

So guys ...what all need from you is to answer these following questions..below...SmileTongueSmile

=======================================================================================

Questions

1) What is your talent ?Shocked

A) Designing      B)creative Writing           C) others

(if you are opting for "others" then mention what sort of talent ...[should be useful for forum]

2)In which section you can be active ?Shocked

A)Designing      B)Episode Pic Posting    C)Quick Updating     D)Dealing Interactive Sessions

E) Article Updating  F) Video Updating

(if you are selecting Interactive sessions ..then mention what type of session you can deal)

3)What is your Online Timings in India forum.. Specially in Junoon section ?Shocked

Answer your timing as per your wish

================================================================================ 

Guys...after scheduling you guys should deal with the respective  sessions  as per the instructions given by the Forum Dealers...Embarrassed

Notice:

Guys...This Thread Is meant To Make the Forum Active...So The Members Who are normally silent in Forum..please Dont Post anything here..

You Can Contact The Forum MoDs and Dealers for any special permissions in future..or else You can PM me..i can help you in getting permission...

Thanks SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatroliza81

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MeMbeR's ScheDuleR..[Must EnTeR]" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
1) What is your talent ?

A) Designing ..  AVI  & SOMETIME SIGGY 

i can make VM also...but abhi time nahi hCry

2)In which section you can be active ?

A)Designing  E) Article Updating F) Video Updating

& RANDOM POST BY OTHER (FOR COMMENT)

now, i will post daily CD thread, & every week..CM chart thread..

3)What is your Online Timings in India forum.. Specially in Junoon section ? 

agar NET sahi h then ..i will come kabhi bhi..in free timeTongue

Edited by liza81 - 17 December 2012 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
1) What is your talent ?
A) Designing  
Jus for the forum to be active i make siggies..will continue with it...LOL
can open discussion topics-epsiode mini update..though bit late i will be posting itLOL
)What is your Online Timings in India forum.. Specially in Junoon section ?Shocked
11pm to 12:30am pakka IST timeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BondlockeRJoE

sana2511

sana2511

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i m so sorry i dont have any talent in me...Cry bcoz only one nd half month before we by pc in my home...i dont no nything about internet nd how to operate... i m a silent supporter to all...Smile but dheere dheere mein seekjaungi nd i try my level best...Thumbs Up nd my visiting time is after 6.30 eve mein kabhibhi aajaungi..after my school timing over...dont be dissapointed me guys but i really koshish karungi...Big smile

BondlockeRJoE

Goldie

BondlockeRJoE

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana2511

i m so sorry i dont have any talent in me...Cry bcoz only one nd half month before we by pc in my home...i dont no nything about internet nd how to operate... i m a silent supporter to all...Smile but dheere dheere mein seekjaungi nd i try my level best...Thumbs Up nd my visiting time is after 6.30 eve mein kabhibhi aajaungi..after my school timing over...dont be dissapointed me guys but i really koshish karungi...Big smile

appreciate ur effort dear ! Smile

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
1) What is your talent ?Shocked

A) Designing  & creative Writing    (4 designing i am good at making banners and in CW i will write FFs)

A)Designing  (will update my FFs as well)

3)What is your Online Timings in India forum.. Specially in Junoon section ?Shocked

A) 7:00pm-9:00pm; 9:30pm till 11:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.