Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Sampooran's reason in the letter

seremban thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I still find it hard to digest the reason Sampooran gave to make Amrita pregnant..
I dont know but I feel its more out of lust than pity that led to such circumstances..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didnt watch that epi but couldnt find the wu also. Can anyone say it? Was it smethng like giving body heat old hindi film theory or what... LoL
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

i didnt watch that epi but couldnt find the wu also. Can anyone say it? Was it smethng like giving body heat old hindi film theory or what... LoL

Amrita was suffering from a fatal disease and it was her last wish to become a wife and a mother so sampooran fulfilled her wish!!
While doing "IT" sampooran was seeing ratan's face in Amrita!!

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JalebiGirl

Amrita was suffering from a fatal disease and it was her last wish to become a wife and a mother so sampooran fulfilled her wish!!
While doing "IT" sampooran was seeing ratan's face in Amrita!!

That is sick 🤢 what kind of reason is that Wacko
Edited by naadhira_khan - 11 years ago
seremban thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

That is sick 🤢 what kind of reason is that

exactly! wat kind of stupid reason is that..and Veera, the drama, centres around this silly reason. 
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree.. its a silly reason..
I bet there are plenty of single men that could have done what he did ..
He was married for crying out loud!! And she wantrd to ve a mom.. didn't she think for once what will happen to her baby if she was dying and what will happen to his wife!!

Sorry but if my hubby did that .. I wouldn't forgive him.. that is the lamest reason ever..!! 🤢 Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
shumna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think they could have shown any justificable circumstances for betraying his wife. The one they showed is as good as it can get. Can anyone really have a cute believable extra marital relationship involving sex?