Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

K .. this has been bothering me for a while now. So Elena is sired to damon because it was damon's blood that changed her and cause she had feelings for Damon prior that incident. 
But if that's the case, Stefan and Damon should be sired to Katherine right. I mean it was her blood that changed them and they both were in love with her right.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doubt: Damon Elena sire bond" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
haha..i have been thinking the same thing frm the very point it was said in the episode...!!!!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Yep. That is the biggest mistake in this bond. But they are trying to cover it by saying that this bond is rare, like one in million, it does not happen with everyone. So, it happened with DE (Ha! So convenient for me, from my eye sight, Rare, one in million bond for my rare, One in million couple. WOW! Day Dreaming). And about argument that it happened with Charlotte too, well, there is not explanation to that so we just have to believe that Damon really has rotten luck in Love. Or on a funny note, I think Damon is so charming that women keep getting sired to him. LOL And Damon and S did not sired coz their feeling might not be true or simple, writers forgot that we are far more clever and when it comes to DE, we forget nothing. LOL Now, I don't know and I don't even care, as far as I know that Elena has real feelings for Damon, which is true, certified by JP, herself. So, this bond thing is just a tiniest obstacle in the road for DE, as again, said by JP. So, I am all carefree from the moment JP said that her feeling are real, and we just have to know how intense they are.

Regarding, Damon and S not sired to Kat, well, all I can say is that forparticularly this thing, we have to pretend that its an Indian drama with little mistake. LOL

Edited by iMadz - 17 December 2012 at 7:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfirevampyrgirlricha

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I know it is so messed up but this is basically what they are trying to say:

Prior feelings are needed for Sire Bond but presence of these feelings doesn mean there will be a Sire Bond.

Until this part, it was okay I guess and they could have pulled it off but then they went ahead and told us that this has happened to Damon before. So, for being so rare as to be ONE IN A MILLION, Damon lucked out TWICE in one century? Confused

So, either Damon is very special in some way or even if at this time the writers are showing the bond to be a reality (just like they did with the sun and moon curse) this is some sort of a misdirection on their part.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katherine123vampyrgirlrichaKai.

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Yep. That is the biggest mistake in this bond. But they are trying to cover it by saying that this bond is rare, like one in million, it does not happen with everyone. So, it happened with DE (Ha! So convenient for me, from my eye sight, Rare, one in million bond for my rare, One in million couple. WOW! Day Dreaming). And about argument that it happened with Charlotte too, well, there is not explanation to that so we just have to believe that Damon really has rotten luck in Love. Or on a funny note, I think Damon is so charming that women keep getting sired to himLOL And Damon and S did not sired coz their feeling might not be true or simple, writers forgot that we are far more clever and when it comes to DE, we forget nothing. LOL Now, I don't know and I don't even care, as far as I know that Elena has real feelings for Damon, which is true, certified by JP, herself. So, this bond thing is just a tiniest obstacle in the road for DE, as again, said by JP. So, I am all carefree from the moment JP said that her feeling are real, and we just have to know how intense they are.

Regarding, Damon and S not sired to Kat, well, all I can say is that forparticularly this thing, we have to pretend that its an Indian drama with little mistake. LOL

who can blame these ladies?  I want to know where I can sign up to be sired?  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4evervampyrgirlrichaiMadz

katherine123

Goldie

katherine123

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know it is so messed up but this is basically what they are trying to say:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Prior feelings are needed for Sire Bond but presence of these feelings doesn mean there will be a Sire Bond.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><strong></strong></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Until this part, it was okay I guess and they could have pulled it off but then they went ahead and told us that this has happened to Damon before. So, forbeing so rare as to be ONE IN A MILLION, Damon lucked out TWICEin one century?Confused</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So, either Damon is very special in some way or even if at this time the writers are showing the bond to be a reality (just like they did with the sun and moon curse) this is some sort of a misdirection on their part.</font>

Damon is one in a million afterall... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainfireiMadz

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vincikhurana

Damon is one in a million afterall... Wink
completely agree! Embarrassed

iMadz

-Mishu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mishu-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

Yep. That is the biggest mistake in this bond. But they are trying to cover it by saying that this bond is rare, like one in million, it does not happen with everyone. So, it happened with DE (Ha! So convenient for me, from my eye sight, Rare, one in million bond for my rare, One in million couple. WOW! Day Dreaming). And about argument that it happened with Charlotte too, well, there is not explanation to that so we just have to believe that Damon really has rotten luck in Love. Or on a funny note, I think Damon is so charming that women keep getting sired to him. LOL And Damon and S did not sired coz their feeling might not be true or simple, writers forgot that we are far more clever and when it comes to DE, we forget nothing. LOL Now, I don't know and I don't even care, as far as I know that Elena has real feelings for Damon, which is true, certified by JP, herself. So, this bond thing is just a tiniest obstacle in the road for DE, as again, said by JP. So, I am all carefree from the moment JP said that her feeling are real, and we just have to know how intense they are.

LOL

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top