Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ummisco thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful update!!!! 
So Aarti has finally started to give hints to her Yashji but he seems oblivious to them...
Ohhh nooo,why did u stop here?...awaiting the next update!!!!
Tanx for the pm...

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kdsubs1

Lovely update Deepti. I really liked the background you cleared up about Arti and Prashant - nice touch, explains Arti's behaviour really well. Of course Yash will save her - but will he spill the beans while looking for her???

Thx.
Yeah what is a hero for if not to rescue a damsel in distress. LOL

And may or he may not lets see.
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmhatcher

Deepti ,
Fantastic update... so glad Aarti got to tell her truth in her way๐Ÿ‘ but don't leave her under water too long. I've had a couple of unpleasant encounters with large bodies of water ๐Ÿ˜•

Oops !! sorry i got back some bad memories for you.

Yeah even in PV i am glad atleast Yash too got to know the truth from Aarti herself.
Though not the way she would have liked.

Thx for liking it!!
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

please PM me too your next udpate..i m very eager to read this..i have a feeling that the next update will be full of love and romance

I am still working on the next update.

Thx for going through
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pankhudi11

oh that was again an awesome update from you dear .. i loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. great aarti too in love with her yashji. oh yashji is so innocent he can't make out what aarti is talking about or he knows it and pretending๐Ÿ˜‰. please continue soon .. i am expecting yash to confess his feeling for aarti in your next update ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

thanks a lot for PM dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thx for taking such interest in the FF.
Once i update i will surely PM
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashGC_arja

Read all the parts... beautiful FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ... How come i missed it???๐Ÿ˜• 

Deepti great work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Update soon

Oh with all the great work in PV forum it is very easy to lose out work by a newbie like me.
Thx for going through and appreciating it.
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Chapter 5

Yash swam with all his might to reach for Aarti. Never in his life had he felt this scared. Yet he blanked out all emotions and concentrated his efforts to get to Aarti.

"Hold on Aarti.. just hold on for a minute ' I will not let anything happen to you."

Yash was screaming in a vain hope that Aarti could hear him and just try a little harder to stay afloat.

Not like this, not now, not here. I cannot drown. I have to live' I have to live for my children ' for myself and most of all I have to live for my Yashji. I cannot leave him like this.

Aarti too was valiantly trying to get closer to Yash. It seemed so impossible. Her hands were aching with the effort. Head was spinning; it seemed much easier to just give up.

Never' my Yashji will save me. I need to stay strong till he reaches me. Just a little while longer. I can do it,  YES'..yes'. yes.

After what seemed like an eternity Yash was able to reach Aarti. She was almost limp and barely afloat. Yash mentally thanked all the Gods above for giving him a chance to save Aarti. With Herculean effort and a grim determination Yash took hold of Aarti and started his swim back to the shore.

On reaching the shore Yash placed Aarti on the sand. He was on his knees next to her and started pressing her stomach in order to bring out the excess water she might have swallowed. Aarti started to vomit the water out. And even started to cough in between, yet her eyes were closed and her body was ice cold.

Yash then started to rub her hands, her feet. Slowly Aarti's body started to respond.

"Yashji'. Yashji '." Slowly she opened her eyes and met his.

"Are you all right?" questioned Yash with the worry still very much in his voice and eyes.

I am alive. Yashji saved me. Oh thank God.

"Oh ! Yashji, thank God. Thank God nothing happened."  Aarti leapt from reclining position to come to a sitting position. There was such joy and relief in her voice and eyes.

"Nothing happened. Are you insane woman? Whatever possessed you to run into the water like a child? Do you have any idea what the last few minutes were like for me? Damn you ! I have aged 10 years in the last 10 minutes. If I had not reached you, if had got delayed, if'if.." as Yash was giving in to all the emotions that had run through him, Aarti placed a finger on his lips to make him stop.

"Hush, Yashji. You saved me. That's all that matters. We are still together that's all that matters. Yes??" Aarti told him gently. Only to find that Yash had not only stopped speaking but had also become very still.

Oh my ! he is reacting to my touch.

As the thought ran through her mind Aarti replaced the index finger with her thumb and started to trace the outline of his lips.

She immediately heard a quick indrawn breath from Yash, which made her stop.

Both sat there facing each other looking deep into each others eyes. A current was flowing between them which needed no words. Just then they heard a loud thunder from the sky. And Aarti jerked and placed her hand on Yash's chest with fear.

Oh my ! his heart is racing. He is just as affected by my proximity as I am affected by his.

But when there was a second thunder strike, Yash broke the trance they were in. He caught her hand that she had placed on him and stood up.

"There is going to be a storm Aartiji. If you have recovered enough, I think we should head home" said Yash in a gruff voice.

I cannot believe it. Why the abrupt change? Just a second earlier I am willing to wager that he too wanted what I wanted. What made him change?

"Aartiji, lets not waste time. Please stand up or do you need my assistance?"  Yash said again. This time there was a slight irritation in his voice. It seemed as though he did not like repeating himself.

"Hmm'. Ok ' all right" said Aarti in a weak voice, getting up but still very confused by Yash's turnaround.

Both started to walk towards the beach house. There was taut silence between them. Both keeping away from each other. This charged silence was grating on Aarti's nerves. But she saw Yash's jaw was set, as if he was holding back with some great effort on his part. So she did not push him and continued to walk.

What does this mean? Does Yashji not want me? Is he happy with the incomplete relationship we have? It can't be! I saw something in his eyes back there which I had never seen before. It was so powerful. I could not have mistaken it.

Both Yash and Aarti reached the threshold of the beach house. Yash broke away and entered into the house. It was dark inside the lights had gone out. Yash started to light the candles once inside. But Aarti stood rooted outside the door. She was still soaking wet and was shivering a bit. But she continued to watch how mechanically Yash proceeded to do mundane tasks. Once the room was lit only then did Yash bother to look in her direction.

"What are you still doing outside Aartiji? You will catch a chill. Come in and change out of those clothes" urged Yash.

Upon seeing no reaction from Aarti he went closer to the door and stepped outside.

I do not want to go back into the house like this, Yashji. I do not want the relationship as it was. If I step in now I will forever lose my nerve.

Oh God does he want me to beg for him. And I am willing to do that too.

Aarti silently held out her arms to Yash.

"Aartiji, please don't do this. You do not know what you are asking for?" Yash mumbled in a hushed tone.

Just then they heard another thunder strike and the decision was taken away from Aarti. She just went ahead and hugged him. And outside the rain started to pour heavily.

Yash slowly disentangled himself and moved away inside the house leaving Aarti behind. But he could only take a few steps inside before he came to a standstill. He had his rigid back towards Aarti but when he turned it was as though the struggle in him had ended. He had given up fighting the inevitable. He held out one had towards her. Aarti knew what it meant. She too stepped in and held on to the outstretched hand. Yash pulled her closer and bent to carry her in her arms. The charge was back and it had intensified ten folds. Both kept looking at each other as Yash continued to carry her towards the bedroom. Upon reaching it he paused and closed the door.

TO BE CONTINUED'''..

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just read this whole fanfiction and it's amazing Deepti! I'm loving it! Great work! I love how you constructed Yash and Aarti's relationship! ๐Ÿ˜Š I can't wait for the next part!
Deepti1808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I just read this whole fanfiction and it's amazing Deepti! I'm loving it! Great work! I love how you constructed Yash and Aarti's relationship! ๐Ÿ˜Š I can't wait for the next part!

OMG i did not even send out PMs yet and i already have a comment. Thx !!! ๐Ÿค—
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaaw man. No bhaang didi?๐Ÿ˜† Leiken...other things๐Ÿ˜‰ Fantastic update Di๐Ÿ˜ƒ