Page 1
Page   of 146
Page 2 Page 146

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,
                      I finally found the time, mood, patience and an idea to write a story on Aarya. Hope you like it.
A special mention to Pearl (for the desired kick i needed to post this), Indu,Kat,Kadeen and Sam for inspiring me with their work.
This story is dedicated to my family as I love them loads !!
So here goes:

Always,only you
----------------------

It's been a year since we got married.

I still remember the reluctance i had to enter matrimony a second time over.
My experience with Prashanth had left me wary of trusting any other man with my emotions.
Love was a taboo word for me.And then he came into my life...

"Aarti this has got to stop, how long are you going to punish yourself with what Prashanth has done to 
you"

"I am not doing any such thing maa, i have moved on and i am quite happy with the life i have here with 
you, Bauji and Ansh. So please for the nth time stop trying to get me married again"

But i buckled under pressure. I had to do this for Ansh. Had to put myself through the grind just so 
that he could get to know what fatherly love meant.I trusted Maa and Bauji's judgement this time and 
settled for the match they found for me.It was how he came into my life...

I remember our suhaag raat, we had not gotten an opportunity to talk much with each other before that. He was a widower, he had lost his wife but unlike me where as Prashanth died after the love i felt for him died i could sense that that was not the case for my... i mean for Yashji.

"Yashji... this is awkward but i have to tell you, i .. i married you ... just for Ansh's sake. I 
wanted him to have a father.I have no expectations from you as a husband. Please do not have any from me as a wife.I beg of you... i dont have anything left in me to give you... I am sorry.But that's how 
it is with me..."

And all he said was "I understand"

Chapter 1
---------------

"Hush everyone we don't want bhaiya and bhabi to hear our conversation" Pratik said in muted tone.

"Pratik Chachu its OK, Papa has gone for a jog while mama is busy going over things with Dadi so we can have this meeting here in the kitchen with out any problems" said Ansh.

"As you know i have set up a dinner date for our love-brids at hotel blue-lagoon. And i am going to 
invite them as if they are inviting one another. All i need is their mobiles so that i can sms each 
from the other's mobile" Pratik proceeded to elaborate his plan.

"That is very sweet of you, considering it is also your anniversary, you still had time to think about 
Yash and Aarti" Vidhi could not help but comment.

"Its OK bhabhi we don't need help to celebrate our anniversary. And i do have certain things planned 
already" replied Pari.

"Is that so ??? Hmm.. interesting... But anyway we are doing this because i know Yash bhaiya will not 
do it anyway, and they do deserve something special for their anniversary."

"OK Palak and Payal when papa goes to take bath after coming from the jog i want you to quickly get his mobile from the room, Pratik you can send the message from it fast and we can keep it back again before Yash bhaiya returns" said Pari.

"Yes and i know how forgetful Aarti is with her mobile, so i will sneak it from the kitchen later on 
and send a message back to Yash bhaiya. I know Aarti would not have sms-ed Yash bhaiya herself so i can safely respond on her behalf and she will not know any better."

"I just hope all this works out as per plan" Pratik said keeping his fingers crossed.
-----------
Our anniversary,and he sends me an SMS.
That's a first!!! 
Even sitting here getting ready to go to the hotel is giving me goosebumps.

"Meet me at hotel blue-lagoon at 7 pm.
PS:Come alone and don't tell anyone"

What could it mean ??? Does he finally understand how i am feeling ???
Uff.. i have to stop doing this i have read and re-read the same message over and over again.And i don't know what to make of this.I am just so excited ... so happy.
-----------
Later that night 

"Pratik , Pratik where are you ?? Come here right this minute." Yash started yelling just after coming 
home with Aarti.

Oh! Yashji is angry, Pratik bhaiya should not have done this. There was no need , thought Aarti.

"Bhaiya, bhabhi you are back early,we did not expect you back so soon from the hotel..." 

"So you knew,which means you planned this...how could you ???? What were you thinking Pratik???"

"But Bhaiya what happened, why are you so angry ?" Pari intervened.

"You keep out of this Pari, what was the need for setting us up like this Pratik? You very well know 
myself and Aartiji do not have a normal marriage. There is no scope for us to be anything other than co-parents.I have had it with everyone's interference. So for the last time stop this, JUST STOP." with that he left the hall.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Links:

Edited by Deepti1808 - 13 April 2013 at 7:20am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

sun4u03rac08IndianRapunzelMaTanGinisabiharitaForeverAarYanummiscosahibasharmakeerthus.9PiieksenChit15Meaningfulsrilanka123pallavisarkarsanj1905sweetoneJ12L85gmhatcherelanpremikinny_ranvir*Maleena*nirmalac99madhusquarens1970jyoti_10padmavarsunitha02sb1410sara1990KS1000Leevi05nan0102luv_lvndrpvejanisheema_rajoosmiley20Pearl_27jayshu17ashGC_arja123mitulpsaniyarutu83kdsubsKittya_Cullensaf24CherishhKoolsmileInduG64akui1984TilashinissroomaniMelodiousDreamsaanyakunatlulujjjjpankhudi_TiaRaAnushaGKkholitaMSN_VannyRA17lovely_nikkiIsYaRoCHeRKrantiGuru_JKRSaiSgcluvilovepyaarEuphoria.freya123maha9goldenmoongafulu14Surish.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always,Only You--(fiction) THREAD 1" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pvejani

IF-Dazzler

pvejani

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
loved itClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti1808gafulu14

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
wow, it's a comeback for angry Yash. anyway it's a treat for me since I'm kind of missing this side of Yash as well. Superb storyline dear

Deepti1808gafulu14

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Superb, Deepti!Clap  hmm, So Yash does not want a normal marriage and Aarthi I suppose has fallen in love with him...Interesting,very Interesting...Continue soon!

Deepti1808gafulu14

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Nice work!

Deepti1808gafulu14

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
WOW !!! this is quick i just posted it and here  you all are with such positive feedback.

Thank you !!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

Piie

Piie

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Wow...wow...wow! You rendered me speechless...it's awesome, pal!

Can't wait for the next chapter...is Yash in love too, but in denial due to Aarti's baashan on suhaag raat? He didn't respond to her with his stand on the re-marriage, did he? Why is he still in anger even after a year of marriage? Positive anger, perhaps?

He's in love I guess, but thinks Aarti is not...hence, he wants everyone to respect her feelings in this marriage & stop interfering...well, that's just my rant! Tongue You know best, don't you?

Anyway, this is just too exciting...could hardly wait...please PM me on your next update!

Edited by SarahRam - 16 December 2012 at 11:31pm

Deepti1808gafulu14

InduG64

IF-Rockerz

InduG64

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Deepti: O...O...O...Yashbabu ko gussa kyon aata hai...and that too after a year? Ummm...food for thought. Wonderful beginning, Deepti!!!Clap You really got me curious as to why Yash didn't like the interference...maybe there's hope in that anger.Big smile

Deepti1808gafulu14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top