Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

SiNal/SaTi AT # 2 / Ab Mujhe Raat Din... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I made this siggy for Sinal AT but since it was not active and also since I could not find the link,, I posted it in creations corner.Embarrassed Now that the AT is active again, here it is!Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalATolivia7san_aish--AiSha--Silambukarthi173Pradseshi.nlnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal/SaTi AT # 2 / Ab Mujhe Raat Din... (Page 7)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by hima2012

I made this siggy for Sinal AT but since it was not active and also since I could not find the link,, I posted it in creations corner.Embarrassed Now that the AT is active again, here it is!Big smile

woww hima, its lovely. thanks for posting it

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalATolivia7karthi173-Hima-AkkiHP

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Wow, this AT will be more interesting now. Cant waitDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalAT

parobal12

parobal12

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for reactivating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalAT

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
My first contribution to SINAL AT.
I wrote this small scene requested by Farah, will pen it down here. 
I name it "hotness redefined" WinkEmbarrassed

"Tempting night with intoxicating chill air is present. Kunal-Siddhi are walking down the road alone. Kunal is wearing pink shirt with black suit and Siddi wearing red saree. Siddhi has her right arm in Kunal's arm and her head somewhat rested on his shoulder while both are walking down, enjoying the silence and each other's company. Moon is hiding behind dark clouds and there comes a thunder, making SIddhi tighten her grip while Kunal too tries to console her. Before both of them realize, it starts drizzling.Wink Siddhi knows that Kunal is not big fan of rain so she starts looking around hoping to find a shelter. But Kunal knows how much Siddhi loves rain so he doesn't mind. Siddhi is unable to find anything so is perplexed while Kunal is busy admiring SiddhiDay Dreaming as rain drops slowly come down on the beautiful face. Kunal then jerks Siddhi to his chest, Siddhi is confused what is happening as she sees spark in his eyes while he covers her in his embrace. He slowly leans in to her face, kisses away all rain drops from cheek. Siddhi too has pleasant smile on her face and is looking directly in Kunal's eyes, perhaps anticipating what's nextEmbarrassed Just then Kunal says, "Only I, your pathetically in love hubby Kunal Chopra has right to touch you and kiss your beautiful face." HeartBlushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalATolivia7--AiSha--Sarim.fatmikarthi173norzarAkkiHP

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

"Tempting night with intoxicating chill air is present. Kunal-Siddhi are walking down the road alone. Kunal is wearing pink shirt with black suit and Siddi wearing red saree. Siddhi has her right arm in Kunal's arm and her head somewhat rested on his shoulder while both are walking down, enjoying the silence and each other's company. Moon is hiding behind dark clouds and there comes a thunder, making SIddhi tighten her grip while Kunal too tries to console her. Before both of them realize, it starts drizzling.Wink Siddhi knows that Kunal is not big fan of rain so she starts looking around hoping to find a shelter. But Kunal knows how much Siddhi loves rain so he doesn't mind. Siddhi is unable to find anything so is perplexed while Kunal is busy admiring SiddhiDay Dreaming as rain drops slowly come down on the beautiful face. Kunal then jerks Siddhi to his chest, Siddhi is confused what is happening as she sees spark in his eyes while he covers her in his embrace. He slowly leans in to her face, kisses away all rain drops from cheek. Siddhi too has pleasant smile on her face and is looking directly in Kunal's eyes, perhaps anticipating what's nextEmbarrassed Just then Kunal says, "Only I, your pathetically in love hubby Kunal Chopra has right to touch you and kiss your beautiful face." HeartBlushing

this is nice and romantic jay. thanks for sharing

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiNalATjay_bpm

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Beautiful Jay..Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SiNalATjay_bpm

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!jay amazing...Thumbs Up it is cute and romantic...shy whistler emoticon

SiNalATjay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top