Debate Mansion

December 21st 2012 - End of the World! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 28

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

@Chhoti : Come on girl! Chill! World is not ending! What are ya scared about?
True Smile i shouldnt be scared

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "December 21st 2012 - End of the World! (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya00147

wel..the world is not going to end..and i believe in NASA and science here...
but if it does its for the better..
Agreed! I am more of a science person, so not really scared! But I would be fine if it ends too! ROFL

lets see then how we die..
any videocam?ROFL

Acid_Queen

IF-Rockerz

Acid_Queen

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
The world is ending becoz the humanity which God has imbibed in us has already ended...Whn v stopped respecting women...Whn v started killing girl child 4 son preference...whn v started destorying nature 4 our selfish needs...whn v stopped caring 4 our fellow humans..whn money overcame love...when lust overcame love...THT Day vbegin our journey towards END...The earthquakes...floods...or any other natural resources r just an indication of disaster caused by us...

A single date cant decide our END ... End is a gradual process...n the world will end becoz of us n nt becoz of any supernatural power..or any asteroid...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4ever4loveSneha113

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

khud maregi.. Aur humko bhi maregi...!! Dun say like that!!

*sabko kbhi na kbhi toh marna hi hai*Tongue
but who predicted it?Tongue

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Agreed! I am more of a science person, so not really scared! But I would be fine if it ends too! ROFL

lets see then how we die..
any videocam?ROFL

I say let's secure surveillance cameras somewhere where nothing could harm! Like, inside the earth's layer? ROFL And let's watch the world end! 

No offense, but people are getting a bit too emotional about this! Stern Smile

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

khud maregi.. Aur humko bhi maregi...!! Dun say like that!!

*sabko kbhi na kbhi toh marna hi hai*Tongue
but who predicted it?Tongue

True, so why fear death at all? We don't have any proof of afterlife, than why do we worry so much? We are just..matter! We are energy..like Einstein said!

It was the Mayans Calendar. According to that calendar, the world ends on 21st dec 2012, which is crazy because in Hindu calendar, we are already in 2069 LOL

sahil70

IF-Achieverz

sahil70

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
hey today is 20/12/2012

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

The world is ending becoz the humanity which God has imbibed in us has already ended...Whn v stopped respecting women...Whn v started killing girl child 4 son preference...whn v started destorying nature 4 our selfish needs...whn v stopped caring 4 our fellow humans..whn money overcame love...when lust overcame love...THT Day vbegin our journey towards END...The earthquakes...floods...or any other natural resources r just an indication of disaster caused by us...

A single date cant decide our END ... End is a gradual process...n the world will end becoz of us n nt becoz of any supernatural power..or any asteroid...

No one started 'destroying' the nature to be honest. Its just a cycle. We came from a single glow of energy, and one day we will end up in the same place. Energy converts into matter and matter converts into energy. E=mc^2 ! Big Bang Theory? So we don't have to worry about our resources. One thing ends and otehr starts. If the resources on earth are destined to be destroyed, science will find another way to survive, and we will inhabitat to that surrounding. Maybe by that time we might turn Mars into second home? Plus, according to researchers, we still have billion years until those resources last. So CHILL! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviAcid_QueenVarunKiBiwi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top