Hitler Didi

Hitler Didi Bloopers/Frustation Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

aliveangel

Groupbie

aliveangel

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Rishi was running after another woman all these days. Ila bedi has ruined his character now. What a shame for true love!Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nupur.sumitratimeghna.skymokshashreeRamziMeriJaanSwirledDreams.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi Bloopers/Frustation Thread (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i am a rishi and inshi fan but its sad what cvc are doing with rishi character  destroying his dil ki awaz rooh ki awazCry

see hd  has two pillars indira/zara and rishi  cvc for the twist and stretching the track they are destroying rishi true love   that the end of hdDead

cvc dont make run rishi after women  i mean i was against zashi when shweta was there  but i got pacified because cvc were hinting zara is indira   so i was angry at zashi but still got wooed by zashi   cvc created for passionate zashi zara was extrovert and rishi naughty   ?  but 

when we got attracted to zashi    bham bham what ila bedi did she created this wild twist oh lh waliCry   now cvc are hell bent on prooving lh wali as indira

but we as viewers felt cheated by this repeated breaking of lead jodis in the name of twist    now real indira suspense is over cooked   Ouch irritating  now 

cvc dont spoil zara and rishi  pleaseCry  and dont show love emotional lh wali towards rishi not acceptable nowShocked  

show that mk brainwashed lh wali make her believe she is indira to consfuse zashi   please   rishi should still believe zara as indiraSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnannyaRamseynupur.sumitratinutan7RamziMeriJaan

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

----My Frustration----
Double Standards
I really dont understand, why such double standards by us,
Since day 1 The Character Indira, Zara was criticized scene by scene and episode by episode but now if the male character is criticized by his own fan then the other fans are giving tips to him to wait and watch why he has done that ?
In Indira's case it seems people are pre judgemental.
Even her meaningful Thappads are taken as extreme violence.

true!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin--Sandy-SwirledDreamsPureBliss

monekamalek

Groupbie

monekamalek

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

i am a rishi and inshi fan but its sad what cvc are doing with rishi character  destroying his dil ki awaz rooh ki awazCry

see hd  has two pillars indira/zara and rishi  cvc for the twist and stretching the track they are destroying rishi true love   that the end of hdDead

cvc dont make run rishi after women  i mean i was against zashi when shweta was there  but i got pacified because cvc were hinting zara is indira   so i was angry at zashi but still got wooed by zashi   cvc created for passionate zashi zara was extrovert and rishi naughty   ?  but 

when we got attracted to zashi    bham bham what ila bedi did she created this wild twist oh lh waliCry   now cvc are hell bent on prooving lh wali as indira

but we as viewers felt cheated by this repeated breaking of lead jodis in the name of twist    now real indira suspense is over cooked   Ouch irritating  now 

cvc dont spoil zara and rishi  pleaseCry  and dont show love emotional lh wali towards rishi not acceptable nowShocked  

show that mk brainwashed lh wali make her believe she is indira to consfuse zashi   please   rishi should still believe zara as indiraSmile
   hd  is liked coz of rishi indira only  n such twists in  rishi ,s  character  is not doneThumbs Down nicely worded  the  plight of many of us ! 

snow007

Goldie

snow007

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
kia chez hain yah rishi ji aur kia dil hai unka
ek chez ka tu sahi mazaq uraya hai ila ji nay
so called
true love

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
HD's Countless BloopersEvil SmileLOL

Edited by HDInShi - 28 December 2012 at 6:04am

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
bloopers are countless...so i'll just post my frustation...

why is this show still running...??AngryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghna.skypalingenesis

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Mish jab tak Indira apne sar mein tumour paalti rahegi show tab tak chalta rahega!ROFLROFL Can u imagine a deadly tumour residing in a normal human head for more than 8 years?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vina88meghna.skySmiley7AlJaff..Mishh007..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top