Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Hello forum members! I have decided to open this thread just cause of continuous debates going on the characterization of Indu,Rishi and Indira/Zara. As far as I have noticed, many topics are being spoiled or deviated due to these debates/arguments and ultimately smooth discussions cannot take place.LOLLOL .I can understand that every person have his/her own povs, agreements and disagreements or frustation. So it would be good, if all those things are discussed at one place, so that other topics don't get affected.

NOTE: Refrain from passing any snide remarks against any character as it will lead to bashing. Kindly express your POV in a good way so that it does not hurt anyone or any fan group.

PS: I have asked mods to make this topic sticky so that it can be easily viewable to members.

Thanks !

Edited by -Yukti- - 16 December 2012 at 7:39pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12Parm.SpunkyTigresssnow007mokshashreerads14-Sachin-....vula_kv....Rasha4eva....Diya....ashne-Sandy-Faria.Angels_SweetzSwirledDreamsloveinshipalakluvsabhiya.Shree.Mystique..ByGod.NancyPureBlissSilent.Dreamersnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler Didi Bloopers/Frustation Thread" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
UK thankyou for this thread ! Il be back with my venting Evil Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-Sachin-Yukti_RatzholicashneSwirledDreams-Sandy-_saumya_Mystique.PureBliss

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Good Job done Dear Yukti. Clap
I have come across such sticky threads in other forums also, but was really missing a one in this forum. Its a good initiative and i hope whatever your fears or cautions on bashing would not come true while members discussing or venting out in this thread.
Cheers,
Sachin

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.PureBliss

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
APT THREAD!   ...Good Job,Yukti!...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachin-Yukti_Ratzholic-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.PureBliss

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Very nice initiative Yukti! Clap I think this thread was needed. Let's hope it does not get derailed. 

Thanks for the peacemaking efforts! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic.ByGod.NancyMystique.

snow007

Goldie

snow007

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
good yar
mager kuch dair nahi ho gai Smile
HD main sub k sub pagal hai (aj tu ritu raj sahab nay bhi bol,diya sbs main)
2 tu sahi main pagal hain (indir aur indira pakistan wali)
aur gussa sub say ziada mujay rishi pay hai
aysa na ho k yah thread aj hi band hojay es laiy baqi doston ki sounay k baad agay ka gussa karain gay

Edited by snow007 - 17 December 2012 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Kutumb is such a shame is the name of a mother...Indu who didnt even see her mother earlier could recognise her so easily while Kutumb who gave birth to Indira failed to recognise ! And even if she had recognised, why would she accept it? Gutless woman ! Still money is their first priority. And today I realised, they have not accepted Zara also,thinking her as Indira...But they accepted cause she can earn..She won 15lakhs rupees..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89sns1992ananyasbs12dnyanuSwirledDreamsloveinshiAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-PureBlissMystique..ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yukti-

Kutumb is such a shame is the name of a mother...Indu who didnt even see her mother earlier could recognise her so easily while Kutumb who gave birth to Indira failed to recognise ! And even if she had recognised, why would she accept it? Gutless woman ! Still money is their first priority. And today I realised, they have not accepted Zara also,thinking her as Indira...But they accepted cause she can earn..She won 15lakhs rupees..

Her OTT reaction on hearing about the bomb blast was, because she thot if something  happens to Zara, the 15lakhs will go out the windowOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12Yukti_RatzholicSwirledDreamsAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBlissMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top