Sensational South

|-DOTW-| - Movie of the Year - Your Take!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Hey Everyone Hug!

Jingli Jingli Holiday

Sensational South is back with a bang with Discussion of the Week Party !

Any guesses as to what is going to be our topic for this week Wink?

!Movies Movies Movies!

This year many movies got released! Some were blockbusters, some were super hits and some were flops!
But according to you what were SOME OF THE BEST MOVIES of 2012?

Share with us these movies and why you liked them? Please feel free to share your opinion on movies addressed by others as well Star!

Rules

Please abide by the rules of SS and IF COC!

Please refrain from engaging in any comparisons of celebrities, and/ or engage in any sort of personal attacks!

Lets discuss about the topics and have fun Party

Edited by MP_Radha - 16 December 2012 at 7:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MindFreezerMalarkodi....vula_kv....-Raichu-Hi_FriendsCarynMP_Radha---Priya---zan101siva2901

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|-DOTW-| - Movie of the Year - Your Take!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Let me start first I have lot of favourite movies in 2012. 

Neethaane En Ponvasantham that film is the the best film I ever seen this year because it is close to my heart and also touches a lot me I never feel for any movies first time I feel for a movies that is Neethaane En Ponvasantham. Also one of my all time favourite romanctice movies is Neethaane En Ponvasantham. 

Nanban which I loved it a lot which somewhat resembles every youngsters college life and it touch my heart. Follow ur heart msg in Nanban was so beautiful and osum. 

Vazhakku en 18/9 which is a hard hitting film it shows the difference between poor and rich poetically. This film deserves a many awards and awards. 

Neerparavai it is a lovely film also a heart touching painful movie which shows the life of sea people wonderfully this films also my favourite and also it deserves an awards. Very Happy that Neerparavai appreciate by everyone.

Naduvulla Koncham Pakkatha Kanom was a different approach it was a comedy film which they taken in a realitsic manner without compromising anyone. I was whisting and watching the movie as it is hilarious comedy.. 

Pizza is one of my favourite film which is very rare thriller in Tamil Cinema nail biting film. Very happy that film get appreciate by everyone.

Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi is a good film of sodhapals of love life thats also good LOL

Saatai really this movies touch my heart it is a heart hitting film the director give to the society.. really amazing movie..

So basically these film Neethaane En Ponvasantham, Vazhkku en 18/9, Neerparavai, Nanban, Pizza and Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi, saatai are my favourite films of 2012 I didn't add Kumki or Paradesi due to I didn't watch the films LOLLOL

Edited by Ravi. - 30 December 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MindFreezerMalarkodiCarynHi_Friends-Raichu-MP_Radha

Malarkodi

IF-Dazzler

Malarkodi

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
will edit my entry sometime later Wink

Edited...

1) Naan Ee - Very entertaining & I have fallen in love that E. I watched this movie 5 times courtesy my 4yr old nephew. He even cried when that E was killed.
2) Pizza - after a long time experienced this thriller  movie in Tamil
3) Kadhalil sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi - name itself indicates the sodhapals in a relationship...
4) English Vinglish - loved the story line and my spl credit to Sridevi 
5) Nanban - I too liked this movies. Vijay's acting was totally different from his other works. No words to appreciate Sathyaraj's acting. Totally a fun packed movie but somewhere i felt that the originality was missing in this movie... 

Edited by Malarkodi - 20 December 2012 at 5:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerCarynMP_Radhasahi.

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
nice post bro...

-editing-

MindFreezerMalarkodiMP_Radhasahi.

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
i didnt watch much movies this year...
No time... ROFL
But yeah Nanban is the movie i liked the much..
Itz the movie of the year for me...
I really enjoyed watching the movie a lots.. N specially saw a NEW Vijay on it..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerMalarkodi-Raichu-MP_Radhasahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks daa Maganee!  This is something we were eagerly looking forward to along with the next DOTW Tongue.

@ Zan: I love your avi daa LOLLOL... Eeeiii.. for a second I thought there was a bug on my computer screen ROFL

Alright here goes my walk down the memory lane Tongue

Year 2012 began with the movie Nanban for me:
I watched it at the theatres, and given that I never finished the movie, 3 idiots, I thoroughly enjoyed it!  All the characterization were amazing and at no point did we ever get bored! 

Satyaraj and his nephew were funny too LOL!  I think I've watched this movie three more times after.. Star

CONTINUING.. a handful of flims to be discussed by me soon

Edited by MP_Radha - 18 December 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-MindFreezerMalarkodiCaryn-Raichu-sahi.

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Didn't watch a lot of movies this year 
But I expected much more from some movies, and they disappointed me !

3 movies I really enjoyed :

- Nanban : I watched 3 idiots but I think Shankar did a pretty good job 

- Naan Ee : very entertaining. Samantha was really good.

- Thuppakki : so entertaining ! Muragadoss wrote something quite different and I admit Vijay really rocked !

MindFreezerMalarkodiMP_Radhasahi.

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
This year i watched only few movies as every yearLOL LOL and more over i tend to forget which films i watched Ouch so il manage to go down my memory n list few movies...

for me this year's best were: 

Nanban
Totally different performance from vijay which i never expected... The movie was a full package..  All the actors did their respective roles perfectly.. From panchvan parivendan to millimeter everyone was perfect!! All the songs were also amazing..A move which il never get bored of watching Embarrassed

Naan-E
This is a movie i watched in IndiaLOL i laughed a lot watching this movie... ROFL and i love that E alsoLOL bu eally felt bad when they kill that E at last Ouch

Thuppaki
I loved the story and specially the climax... One of my most fav scene was when all 12 officrs shot out the terrorists at the same timeClap
more over vijay looked handsome...LOL

So i could only think of these 3 for now...  but i think nanban will be the movie of the year...

Edited by ---Priya--- - 18 December 2012 at 8:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Malarkodi-Raichu-MP_Radhasahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top