Sur Kshetra

FIRST TIME VIEWER OPINIONS [DT Note: pg. 5] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srdhar

Originally posted by suresh555

I think, one must be 18 to get independent visa and Sara was younger.
She had to say 18 to Attend saregamapa .
Perhaps she still is under 18. Logon ko yeh kehney mein maja aa raha hai ki , she is always 18. So, enjoy guys if saying this gives you peace.

You are doing nothing new. One knows how to pull leg of others. It does not matter if the person being assaulted is relative.  You people dont spare your own family members. So, why you should not comment at Sara.

cheers.

You must be joking right?

You are offended because we said Sara has been 18 for the last 5 years (which is an assault in your mind)

and

Here you are saying Sara must have lied about her age to get into the show, which means you are saying she commited a fraud?

Wonderful, kya baat hai LOL

what do you think for your self. Are you very smart in the world.
Do you know the fact. I dont know the fact. She did not do any fraud.
Govt. might help  her.
If you think that she did fraud, then, you do whatever you can do.
Her Country is to protect her.
Yes she is not 18 yet, which I believe.

Are you confused between you and me? LOL

Hello, it's you that were implying she hid her age to get into Sa Re Ga Ma Pa which means it's you that are implying she is a fraud

So, the credit goes to you, Happy????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIRST TIME VIEWER OPINIONS [DT Note: pg. 5] (Page 4)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

13-old

Groupbie

13-old

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

I think, one must be 18 to get independent visa and Sara was younger.
She had to say 18 to Attend saregamapa .
Perhaps she still is under 18. Logon ko yeh kehney mein maja aa raha hai ki , she is always 18. So, enjoy guys if saying this gives you peace.

You are doing nothing new. One knows how to pull leg of others. It does not matter if the person being assaulted is relative.  You people dont spare your own family members. So, why you should not comment at Sara.

cheers.

You must be joking right?

You are offended because we said Sara has been 18 for the last 5 years (which is an assault in your mind)

and

Here you are saying Sara must have lied about her age to get into the show, which means you are saying she commited a fraud?

Wonderful, kya baat hai LOL

what do you think for your self. Are you very smart in the world.
Do you know the fact. I dont know the fact. She did not do any fraud.
Govt. might help  her.
If you think that she did fraud, then, you do whatever you can do.
Her Country is to protect her.
Yes she is not 18 yet, which I believe.

Are you confused between you and me? LOL

Hello, it's you that were implying she hid her age to get into Sa Re Ga Ma Pa which means it's you that are implying she is a fraud

So, the credit goes to you, Happy????

ROFL
suresh555 pehley apney gireybaan mein jhaank kar dekh
tu khud kitna gaddar hai
phir sara ko blame karna
suresh555 gaddaar hai
sara gr8 hai
mera pyara pakustaan
mera sohna pakustaan
Silly tu
ROFL

Edited by 13-old - 18 December 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

13-old

Groupbie

13-old

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Originally posted by April2007

Sara has been 18 years old since 2007 LOL

She comes across as too full of herself and very pretentious ...in maturity level she has moved to 16 from 18..

Just wondering, what was Pakistani team thinking when on the national tv they announced Sara was 
18, knowing fully well that in 2007 she was on saregamapa...

Yes she has moved from 18 to 16. She did wrong;. She should move from 18 to 12. Now here you go. Do whatever you can do.
Did you check your correct age in your certificate. Ask your parents. Definitely I believe that your
age might be written wrong.
She has done everything according to law. No body can do fraud about age unless by himself the person does correction in the documents.
Age can be changed legally after following the prescribed procedures.

One person has made a joke of me. I think he himself is a great joke.

Only in Pakistan age can be changed. You can twist the facts and show them on national TV

Why she or Pakistan  is lying on the national tv. It beats me that you think it is okay to lie and have come out to defend the lies. 

You r a gr8 fraud.
ur umar is likhi hai galt in ur kaghaz.
u dono ur baap. how u 9 ur umar.

13-old

Groupbie

13-old

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
c thid kanooni, u do dhokha 2 get naukri.

13-old

Groupbie

13-old

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
tumney bulaaya aur hum chaley aayey. aanaa hee padaa.

AraJehan

AraJehan

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi-Gal89

This was the first time i watched the show and i must say i was gobsmacked at how biased the judges are against the opposition especially hamesh reshammiya!Angryand  critisizing the singers whereas not giving the good singers the praise they deserve and the judges also backed him up, especially aisha bhosle.

On the other hand i was veryy impressed by Atif aslam! Clap you could see from his expressions that he wasnt surprised by the opposition comments as if he is already expecting critisim from himesh and the and some of teh others!

They should keep their childish tantrums off the show!

You've got the show just right...Its 100% biased and unfair.   Full of hatred.   
All the contestants are great though...wish them all the best!!!!!!!

Desi-Gal89

AraJehan

AraJehan

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

From India side Diljaan and Yash are worthy
From Pakistan side Only Nabeel is worthy

Mulazim is ok
Sara is good much better than 2007

lol...you've been brain washed well my friend.  btw...you sure its your opinion and not the current format of the show.

AraJehan

AraJehan

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Originally posted by Desi-Gal89

This was the first time i watched the show and i must say i was gobsmacked at how biased the judges are against the opposition especially hamesh reshammiya!Angryand  critisizing the singers whereas not giving the good singers the praise they deserve and the judges also backed him up, especially aisha bhosle.

On the other hand i was veryy impressed by Atif aslam! Clap you could see from his expressions that he wasnt surprised by the opposition comments as if he is already expecting critisim from himesh and the and some of teh others!

They should keep their childish tantrums off the show!

LOLLOLLOL

i think the show is conceptualized on this theme. So how can they keep it out of the show.

On a serious note i dont think there is anything shown in the show which will make us think that we are looking for friendship with each other. I just find it as another battle ground to boil out our mutual differences. Have never seen a show that has such biased judgement. I wish Asha Bosle could have stayed away form this show and retained her dignity and grace.

Have to say the producers have hooked apt captains for their respective teams. Other than Himesh, i can picturise Mika in that role. No one else come to my mind. 
I wish the same thing.  How sadBroken Heart

samrudhi.r

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.