Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

FIRST TIME VIEWER OPINIONS [DT Note: pg. 5] (Page 3)

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srdhar

I think, one must be 18 to get independent visa and Sara was younger.
She had to say 18 to Attend saregamapa .
Perhaps she still is under 18. Logon ko yeh kehney mein maja aa raha hai ki , she is always 18. So, enjoy guys if saying this gives you peace.

You are doing nothing new. One knows how to pull leg of others. It does not matter if the person being assaulted is relative.  You people dont spare your own family members. So, why you should not comment at Sara.

cheers.

You must be joking right?

You are offended because we said Sara has been 18 for the last 5 years (which is an assault in your mind)

and

Here you are saying Sara must have lied about her age to get into the show, which means you are saying she commited a fraud?

Wonderful, kya baat hai
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

srdhar Groupbie
srdhar
srdhar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Perhaps she still is under 18. Logon ko yeh kehney mein maja aa raha hai ki , she is always 18. So, enjoy guys if saying this gives you peace.

You are doing nothing new. One knows how to pull leg of others. It does not matter if the person being assaulted is relative.  You people dont spare your own family members. So, why you should not comment at Sara.

cheers.

You are offended because we said Sara has been 18 for the last 5 years (which is an assault in your mind)

and

Here you are saying Sara must have lied about her age to get into the show, which means you are saying she commited a fraud?

Wonderful, kya baat hai LOL

what do you think for your self. Are you very smart in the world.
Do you know the fact. I dont know the fact. She did not do any fraud.
Govt. might help  her.
If you think that she did fraud, then, you do whatever you can do.
Her Country is to protect her.
Yes she is not 18 yet, which I believe.

Edited by srdhar - 18 December 2012 at 2:13am
srdhar Groupbie
srdhar
srdhar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Now do whatever you want do. Keep beating the drums. I would beat the drums too in her favor.
srdhar Groupbie
srdhar
srdhar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

Sara has been 18 years old since 2007 LOL

She comes across as too full of herself and very pretentious ...in maturity level she has moved to 16 from 18..

Just wondering, what was Pakistani team thinking when on the national tv they announced Sara was 
18, knowing fully well that in 2007 she was on saregamapa...

Yes she has moved from 18 to 16. She did wrong;. She should move from 18 to 12. Now here you go. Do whatever you can do.
Did you check your correct age in your certificate. Ask your parents. Definitely I believe that your
age might be written wrong.
She has done everything according to law. No body can do fraud about age unless by himself the person does correction in the documents.
Age can be changed legally after following the prescribed procedures.

One person has made a joke of me. I think he himself is a great joke.
April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Sara has been 18 years old since 2007 LOL

She comes across as too full of herself and very pretentious ...in maturity level she has moved to 16 from 18..

Just wondering, what was Pakistani team thinking when on the national tv they announced Sara was 
18, knowing fully well that in 2007 she was on saregamapa...

Yes she has moved from 18 to 16. She did wrong;. She should move from 18 to 12. Now here you go. Do whatever you can do.
Did you check your correct age in your certificate. Ask your parents. Definitely I believe that your
age might be written wrong.
She has done everything according to law. No body can do fraud about age unless by himself the person does correction in the documents.
Age can be changed legally after following the prescribed procedures.

One person has made a joke of me. I think he himself is a great joke.

Only in Pakistan age can be changed. You can twist the facts and show them on national TV

Why she or Pakistan  is lying on the national tv. It beats me that you think it is okay to lie and have come out to defend the lies. 

suresh555

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged

cheers.

and

Govt. might help  her.

After saying that it is okay to lie on national tv and such kind of lie that can be verified very easily..you saying you will continue to lie and help her and your country to lie...No doubt nobody in India trusts Pakistan..

She is not even born yet..a Jinn is sitting and performing instead of her...LOL

suresh555

srdhar Groupbie
srdhar
srdhar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

cheers.

and

Govt. might help  her.

After saying that it is okay to lie on national tv and such kind of lie that can be verified very easily..you saying you will continue to lie and help her and your country to lie...No doubt nobody in India trusts Pakistan..

We are more honest than you people. I have met many persons like you who did frauds less or more. Neither this girl did fraud nor did lie. In future, control your mouth to say such things.
If you dont have knowledge of circumstances, then, blaming UN-necessarily repeatedly is
personal attack and assault which you are doing for the long time. Will you shut up now.
Yes she is not born as yet. I agree with you. Are you happy now. Now take rest or distribute sweets in your neighborhood.
Enjoy your life.

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged

cheers.

and

Govt. might help  her.

We are more honest than you people. I have met many persons like you who did frauds less or more. Neither this girl did fraud nor did lie. In future, control your mouth to say such things.
If you dont have knowledge of circumstances, then, blaming UN-necessarily repeatedly is
personal attack and assault which you are doing for the long time. Will you shut up now.
Yes she is not born as yet. I agree with you. Are you happy now. Now take rest or distribute sweets in your neighborhood.
Enjoy your life.

Your honesty is shows on the national tv...Sara in 2007 was 18 ( I bet even then she was older than 18) and after 5 years she is still 18...I understand your kind of honesty..

You should enjoy life instead of defending lies..

Edited by April2007 - 18 December 2012 at 9:24am

suresh555

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index