Sur Kshetra

FIRST TIME VIEWER OPINIONS [DT Note: pg. 5] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

the fact is they should always have a proffesional views on these shows that people no matter what stage they start watching the show on will be tempted to watch it againGeek .

I'm not really actually being biased towards atif which is what it might have seemed by my views, i would have been the same towards Himesh if he was treated like that by the jury and the opposition.

Overall it's not much point to watch the show from the beginning when the ending seems sooo OTT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AraJehanMahinK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIRST TIME VIEWER OPINIONS [DT Note: pg. 5] (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
From India side Diljaan and Yash are worthy
From Pakistan side Only Nabeel is worthy

Mulazim is ok
Sara is good much better than 2007

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_cas123visuresh555desicrowd

samrudhi.r

IF-Dazzler

samrudhi.r

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi-Gal89

This was the first time i watched the show and i must say i was gobsmacked at how biased the judges are against the opposition especially hamesh reshammiya!Angryand  critisizing the singers whereas not giving the good singers the praise they deserve and the judges also backed him up, especially aisha bhosle.

On the other hand i was veryy impressed by Atif aslam! Clap you could see from his expressions that he wasnt surprised by the opposition comments as if he is already expecting critisim from himesh and the and some of teh others!

They should keep their childish tantrums off the show!

LOLLOLLOL

i think the show is conceptualized on this theme. So how can they keep it out of the show.

On a serious note i dont think there is anything shown in the show which will make us think that we are looking for friendship with each other. I just find it as another battle ground to boil out our mutual differences. Have never seen a show that has such biased judgement. I wish Asha Bosle could have stayed away form this show and retained her dignity and grace.

Have to say the producers have hooked apt captains for their respective teams. Other than Himesh, i can picturise Mika in that role. No one else come to my mind. 

AraJehanDesi-Gal89

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Sara has been 18 years old since 2007 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

April2007

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Sara has been 18 years old since 2007 LOL

She comes across as too full of herself and very pretentious ...in maturity level she has moved to 16 from 18..

Just wondering, what was Pakistani team thinking when on the national tv they announced Sara was 
18, knowing fully well that in 2007 she was on saregamapa...

suresh555

pavan11

pavan11

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
You must be out of your mind to say such thing. Himesh is always praising Pakistani singers and what Atif Aslam is doing? He is always criticizing Indian singers even when they sang beautifully. He is totally out of control and acts as a retarded person . He does not realize that the whole world is watching him making fool out of himself. May god give him some brain . He has no right to insult Asha tai also . When Abida gives 10 marks to Pakistani singers for bad singing Himesh does not fight with her but when Asha ji give 10marks for good singing Atif goes crazy Huh! What double standards my god!

s123viDabulls23

srdhar

Groupbie

srdhar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
wohi dhaak key teen paat. nothing more nothing less. beating drums can not change their mind. Both captains are same less or more.

MahinKDesi-Gal89

srdhar

Groupbie

srdhar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I think, one must be 18 to get independent visa and Sara was younger.
She had to say 18 to Attend saregamapa .
Perhaps she still is under 18. Logon ko yeh kehney mein maja aa raha hai ki , she is always 18. So, enjoy guys if saying this gives you peace.

You are doing nothing new. One knows how to pull leg of others. It does not matter if the person being assaulted is relative.  You people dont spare your own family members. So, why you should not comment at Sara.

cheers.

AraJehan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.