Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Desi-Gal89

Goldie

Desi-Gal89

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
This was the first time i watched the show and i must say i was gobsmacked at how biased the judges are against the opposition especially hamesh reshammiya!Angryand  critisizing the singers whereas not giving the good singers the praise they deserve and the judges also backed him up, especially aisha bhosle.

On the other hand i was veryy impressed by Atif aslam! Clap you could see from his expressions that he wasnt surprised by the opposition comments as if he is already expecting critisim from himesh and the and some of teh others!

They should keep their childish tantrums off the show!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AraJehansrdharMahinKzanish_kShehreen_27larki_punjaban

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIRST TIME VIEWER OPINIONS [DT Note: pg. 5]" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
You must be watching different show then rest of usWink You need to watch first few episodes then make comment about who is what.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs-Sahilreetasharmas123viPriya_990April2007suresh555Mia1lovedesicrowdReal.MadridNiki_coolShivuNozzie

reetasharma

Groupbie

reetasharma

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
He would do show same attitude in next episode.

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Talking about biasedness with a biase opinion hmmm... Not fair...LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s123viPriya_990ShivuNozzie

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
LOL

You must have started watching the show just now...
Where have you been?

LOL LOL LOL

Atif has been irritating, annoying, biased and rude judge...I am no HR supporter but he has been much more civilized, positive and a better judge..

Today AA was more positive to some of the indians than he has ever done on the show.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 December 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_cas123viPriya_990preetiesuresh555Mia1lovedesicrowdNiki_coolShivuNozzie

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi-Gal89

This was the first time i watched the show and i must say i was gobsmacked at how biased the judges are against the opposition especially hamesh reshammiya!Angryand  critisizing the singers whereas not giving the good singers the praise they deserve and the judges also backed him up, especially aisha bhosle.

On the other hand i was veryy impressed by Atif aslam! Clap you could see from his expressions that he wasnt surprised by the opposition comments as if he is already expecting critisim from himesh and the and some of teh others!

You sure you are not confusing between Himesh and Atif (Go watch all episodes and I think in all these weeks there are maybe 2 or 3 times Atif has fully appreciated a performance from the opposition)

or maybe watching a different show??

Edited by suresh555 - 16 December 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s123videsicrowdShivuNozzie

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Atif was behaving because of Mahesh batt. He deos not want Mahesh to see his how he abuses and bullies Indian participants.

Btw, I didn't see Himesh being mean as stated by the thread maker.

Edited by April2007 - 16 December 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s123visuresh555desicrowdShivuNozzieDabulls23

srdhar

Groupbie

srdhar

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi-Gal89

You are right. This was a lucky chance which can not come again as now it is turn of AA to say something.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.