Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

love story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mjuju

mjuju

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Smile there was once a guy or we can say a boy must be 6 yrs old that time he dnt noe bout love nd ll. bt wenever he c a girl he feels too gud bt one day that boy have  to left d city nd tat girl to  bt that boy never forget her after 7 yrs he got that girl's numb . that girl was his frnd. after getting numb he started chatting wth her. nw a boy is 17 and d girl is 16. LOL 

nw let me tell u something bout that boy . he is not a looking gud guy nor a bodybuilder bt a gr8 charmer nd a flirter. if any girl talks wth him atleast for 1 hour thn she never ever forget's him.

something bout girl ...she was a gr8 looking girl preety charming.boy's  r mad for  her ...

wen d boy starts chatting wth her ten he cum's to  noe that d girl is already in a relationship . boy dosent matter bout this coz he also dnt noe that he loves her. time passes ...that boy have a gud habit that wenever he promise anyone anything ten he always stand to his promise. nd wen time passes tey both came near ten d boy new that d girl broked up...bt d boy nd grl became bestfrnds.. so the boy gave her d tips to d girl how to patch up coz u all noe that d boy is a flirter ..time make him love guru...the girl nd his X patch up...bt then something hurting that boy he also dnt noe y thats y he stop talking to d girl ..girl feel bad bt she was happy wth her boyfrnd...bt after a mnth boy's   frnd told that d girl's X cheated her for another girl  nd she is crying immediately boy msg girl HOW R U ... girl was amazed nd asked y did u MSG me ...ten boy remind her that " I PROMISED U WENEVER U CRY I WILL B THERE "...that touches d girl...chatting continue ...tey both started playing games of girl frnd boy frnd...ll after 8 months one day boy purposed d girl...

TO BE CONTINUE   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "love story" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hey nicee story dude or dudette...i dunnno
umm u made it up or is it real

Post Reply New Post

Go to top