SS: Stranger in the Night - PART IV updt

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail

Part 2

"Shekhar ??? "

She exclaimed...the night,the place,the wreckage scene that lied in front, the rains, the thunders - all swept away in that moment...

He loosened the grip on her wrist...she could see the blood trickling down slowly his forehead...

She only managed to say -- "You are bleeding...I...I...let me get someone..."

She turned to walk away to get help...and heard the voice of her demons...the voice that defined her existence...

"Will you come back for me this time..."

She paused...and turned to look at him...

Drenched in the rain, her saree clinging to her svelte frame...water dripping her loose tresses...a sudden lightning lit her face...in his pain, in the darkness creeping down his eyes...in the chaos of the throbbing pain in his head -- he saw it all...and those large eyes of her...tears or rain water rolling down them...and before it all went dark...he knew...she will never return back...

She walked away...

He had remembered later ambulance sirens,men shouting to each other...carrying him...but he knew she never came back...her touch,her presence he would have felt even in the dungeons of darkness...

Part 3 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3346940?pn=4

Edited by honeypriya - 11 years ago
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im really intrigued by your writing ...would love to read more...please pm when you update.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. Really intriguing. Could yot please give me the link to your blog. I always loved reading you work on the ipkknd forum. 
ArSh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very interesting! Looking forward to reading the rest.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Loved it. Really intriguing. Could yot please give me the link to your blog. I always loved reading you work on the ipkknd forum. 

Hey , I am Beena here is the link to Priya's blog enjoy . Me a big fan of Priya's writing. 

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya πŸ€— loved it, hungry for more .
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

thankss dear...

its nothing great -- just few writinggs...lost my prev blog, so started a new one sometime back...beena di has given the link above...u can check 😊
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Priya πŸ€— loved it, hungry for more .

thnxx di 😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow..I could actually imagine scene in front of me..loved ur detailing of scene..be it situation of that girl or feeling of that man..would love to read more