Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

AMAZING VM dear...LOVED it...awww

U added almost all the beautiful moments of Swaron story..be it RDX wedding or class room cute scenes...

Haye rama ,pehla nasha...,sayad yehi he pyar..and the EPIC scenes like Swaron hug and trial confession...

Beautiful songs..Te amo...the melodious song..ek me hu aur ek tu..the peppy number ..ashiyana...ye ishq haye..beautiful VM...u made me nostalgic😳😃

Lovely VM dear👏👏👏

thanks a ton... I tried to match up the lyrics with swaron as their love has faced every situation till now and has become a saga... Tried to do justice to both song and swaron...

Thank you so much for such an encouraging and lovely reply...
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Hey sakshi...it was really cute yaar...mera fav mash up hai...and the scene which were selected according to the song...
It was beautifully yaar...kitni sari memories tazza ho gyi...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_SWARON

Hey sakshi...it was really cute yaar...mera fav mash up hai...and the scene which were selected according to the song...
It was beautifully yaar...kitni sari memories tazza ho gyi...

Thanks a ton Kshitija... pata hai i have made 13 vm's on swaron but have uploaded this one only... i thought they are so dull and lame in front of the awesome vm makers here.. i am glad you find it worth watching...
sakshiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

thank you so much... I am glad you liked it and one thing to mention we both share two simmilarities.. One is our name and second is being swaronian...

hehehee!!!! yaaa😊
BilluKiBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww.

you made me nostalgic! i absolutely LURVED it! :D

how i wish they were together!<3
Awesome vm! :D anddd thanks for the pm!