Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 16 December 2012 Sri Ganesha

Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

YES YES... I know I know...Nikammi CB...and useless WUer is here to pakao your head...but can somebody please tell me why  every ME is full of destruction of Srushti...😭😭😭😭

Anyways ...Chalo start with the update...with a sad starting and happy ending wali episode😛

Shivji's Trishul on fire...he is almost crying with anger (AGain..have to say, Mohit nails it super, he is almost as if trying to hang on to the time and fate but knows it is as of no use!!!)
Shivji is reminded of the instance when he had killed Rishi Kashyap's son, Suryadev, and he cursed Mahadev that he will realize the pain of the death of his son when he himself will behead his son...

Mahadev is as if completely helpless as one single tear escapes his eyes and the Trishul on his own volition attacks its attacker...and before the whole world gathered around them and Parvati running out of the cave, beheads Vinayak..
.(And what exactly were the ladies excpet Parvati doing there...I mean what expressions were THAT...when you see a little guy beheaded???? )

Vinayak's body is on the ground lifeless...Mahadev is watching his own son and his wife crying over his dead body...he sees Parvati making futile attempts to resuscitate him...and stands there ...knowing that nothing would come out of it...

Parvati fails to resuscitate her son so she begs before Mahadev, to return her her son, saying that she had forgotten that nobody had the power to rebuilt after it was destroyed by Mahadev, except for Mahadev himself...

Parvati cries and tells Mahadev to return her her son...she is in tears and Mahadev is watching her with tears in his own eyes...Parvati ridicules him, saying that why did he have tears in his eyes, and where were these tears when he killed her son...after that...there is no need of these tears...she rounds on him saying that how could he have killed her son and that he didnot think for a second before he did that...

She rants and cries her heart out, and she takes it out on him, as to why did he not have patience to wait for few seconds to meet her, when he had never been so eager to meet him all these years...why did he punish her son, when her son was only fulfilling her wish and command...what great sin he did that he received this punishment...

She rounds up on the useless deities standing there...telling them that they were the ones who had been praising Vinayak and they supported his killing...specifically Indra, who owed his being free from the curse to Vinayak...
(Parvati..how about two three curses to him...he so needs  it and he has tons and dozens already on him anyways😛!)

Mahadev tries to reason with Parvati, that her son was not ready to listen to anybody, he had become stubborn headed...he had become proudy, and so he had to be killed...he was born because of selfishness of hers to have a son and guard for herself..and not for the bettermment of the world..and hence he was going the wrong way...

Parvati loses it ...she tells him that no amount of his logic will justify the killing of her son
(And she is damn right...there can be no justification, that just because her son had become proudy and stubborn he was to be killed.) she tells him that he had beheaded Daksh but also resuciated him, he did the same with Suryadev...so he has to do that with her son...

Shiv reflects on his resuscitating Suryadev, and how Rishi Kashyap had asked for forgiveness for his curse and how he himself had said that the curse will come true in time and that will benefit the uniiverse...but he tells Parvati that he will not protect her motherhood only to prove its worth and defeat the good in the world...

Parvati now finally loses it completely and she adorns the AdiShakti avatar and she tells the whole clan gathered that she will not destroy the Srushti for which her son is killed
( Haye haye...PHIR SE...What Have  I ever done wrong, every M.E. somebody gets geared up to destroy me)

Everybody gets afraid, Brahma and Vishnu try to placate Parvati, But Parvati tells them that they wont be able to understand her pain, but she will make them and for that she will destroy the Srushti they have formed
( why??? why do you have to destroy ME to teach them a lesson...I am on your side Mata Parvati...Hail the Girl power...mujhe baksh do)

Parvati goes on to destroy the world, and the rest of the clan tells him to stop her...Mahadev says that it will be impossible to fit in the same head as the head was the result of his ego and pride, he will need a new head and sends Nandi and others to find a new head...telling him that the living being has to give the head on its own volition...

They start the search...

but find that the world is deserted
(Mummmyyy...I am deserted😭 Koi toh aao idhar to stop Indra from rampaging on my earth😡)
And then there comes one Elephant ...(Dil garden garden😊) and says that he had been waiting for these moment since years...Indra says that but  you are an elephant...
(Oh we KNOW That!! we have a perfect set of eyes you see🤢 unlike you who has got buttons instead of eyes 😡)
The elephant says that he is Gajasur, and that he had prayed Mahadev for being the most knowledgeable person in the world
(Minaxi...you have got competition😛) but he knows that the most knowledgeable is Mahadev himself...  and so he wants Mahadev to reside within him...Mahadev was about to say Tathastu when the other two of the Tridev aka Vishnuji and Brahmaji appear and say that Mahadev cannot do that...but Gajasur's wish will be granted and that he will be the most knowledgeable and will be able to reside wiith Mahadev...Gajasur is overwhelmed...

Gajasur tells Indra and the clan that he had been waiting for them and they may proceed to behead him...
they return to Kailasa and everybody sees the head
(how come the head became so tiny😕 did Gajasur went on diet before the beheading??)

everybody is shocked that it is an elephant head, but Mahadev takes it and puts it on the body...
(oowww you have to see his expressions from here...from being totally expressionless with grief he goes all happy and proud...sooo sweet and the music is awesome too...)...

Parvati hears the word 'Ma' and she comes back asking Mahadev about her son...Mahadev finally smiles at her and moves aside to reveal her son standing in front of her...
(Again awesome music) Mahadev is standing aside looking at Ganpati as if saying 'Presenting my SON SHree Ganesh!!!'

Parvati looks on her eyes filled with tears and exhaustion
(Somebody needs to give better expressions...and I am talking about the two friends of Parvati...who keep on giving expressions like aliens😕)

Parvati keeps looking on with sheer exhaustion and helplessness...Mahadev is oblivious to this and he keeps giving encouraging smiles...everybody looks on to gauge Parvati's reaction...
.(Sonarika has so grown as an actress...she has nailed it awesomely...)

She hugs him and cries... and Gannubhaiya asking sweetly..."how do you find my new Swaroopa, Ma?'( the MA was sooo  sweetly said...😳) ...Parvati hugs on and says that he looks very sweeett...and everybody is relieved and happy...(full on Gannubhaiya music in the BG ...you actually feel like dancing!)...Mahadev smiling from ear to ear!!!
(Bach gaye, biwi ke hathon se pitai se😛)

Precap : Parvati and Gannubhaiya apologizing before Mahadev...

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Srushti😊
See Ganeshji has come to save Srushti.😃
Parvti's agnger was perfect, every time she can not be taken for granted. Everyone from time to time should get a dose from Aadi Shakti.
Even today Shivji refuse to bring Vinayak back to life but fearing her anger to save the World he had to  do it.
Baby Elephant was cute.
Our Ganeshji is cutest, will be missing Vinayak's face.
I am agyani, so no compition for me, just want some Gyan & blessings from our Divine family😃

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
I didn't like today's episode at all.😭Today they crossed all the limits in showing parvati in very bad light.
I hated it when mahadev called parvati selfish and was justifying his action.🤢

Regarding the gajasur story,gajasur actually asked for the boon that his head should be worshipped.And that's why shiv gave him this boon that his head will be inserted on his son's body and then he will be worshipped.

Today's episode is wort watch for all mohit fans.Today mahadev was glorified like anything in the show.
Sachme, kasurwaars hain outsiders aur destruction shrushti ka? Bohot na insaafi hain🤣, but last mein bappa ne bacha diya nah😆!

dialouges was superb!

expression se lekar music , yeh tha maha episode ka jalwa yaaro, saab log apne emotions pe control karlo, kyuki picture avi baaki hain bappa ke sath👍🏼.
Also Thanks, updates ke liye👏.
thank you for the written update. I liked parvati's anger.
WOW What a great episode today👏👏👏👏i just enjoyed it and vinayak is a very good actor sad his head got chopped off.😭😭😭😭
I loved today's episode. Thanks for the wonderful update.
Awesome Epi... loved it ❤️
Thanx for the update Shrushti

And I really loved ur Magical Hillarious Touchs in the braces 😆
Thanx
Riti 😊
Thanks for the update, Srush ! 🤗❤️

Awesome Maha epi of DKDM ...  👏⭐️
Loved it very much. ❤️
SRUSHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
so nice to see you back-hamari chaudavin ka chand!!!
i know saare log Srusthi ke peeche hi laage rahete hai🤣...is serial main sab kuch sristhi ke liye hi hota hai🤣

i loved the episode-Parvatis anger,her sadness and her outburst was very nicely potrayed!
personally i loved the way Parvati shouted down Mahadevs justifications for beheading Vinayak-nothing in the world can justify the beheading of little Vinayak-and Mahadev,the Devtas and co were wrong.
No amount of Mahadevs tears would cover the fact that HE was the one who beheaded Vinayak
Parvati was completely right even in asking Vinayak to be brought back to life if Daksh was brought back to life,why not Vinayak?

Mahadev for once was completely dominated by Parvati

i guess Parvati ought to do this more often!🤣everytime Mahadev takes her for granted!

My Bappa😳hes so cute!-i just loved the way he says "Ma!"...awww

Thanks for the update😃
good to see you back!