Tere Liye

~*~Happy Birthday Mishti aka Kalindi~*~

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Ramya: I need a intro note now 😑
Shobz: Capsie!! What are you asking for?
Pinky: ehh what Shobz? What world are you in?😲
Ramya: How can you even forget this day?πŸ˜• I need a intro note now 😑
Shobz: Wait!! Tu aur tera intro notes. πŸ₯± Okk! I got it.πŸ˜†
Its our TLians and good friend Birthday!πŸ˜ƒ
Shobz, Pinky: Why cant you write on your won Ramya?πŸ€”
Ramya: I am meant for pics works😑, bad at writing.😳🀣 would love to have a contribution from your endπŸ˜›
Shobz: Okay baba! I will give you😳
Pinky: Awesome! Lets do it!πŸ˜‰
Ramya: Cool!😎

A Girl who loves HarShiya and SaRun probably more than Kulfis and Jalebis in the world...
To a Beautiful, Intelligent Smart and Sassy woman on this forum...

Scream her throat out at every India match to make the team winand though she calls herself Sanki, she isn't...

Writes too well (record haan, checked it today, she has 426 likes on one of her OSs)

A Chupi Rustam, Multi Talentedand of-course a Bestie to almost everyone

Wishing a Very

Happy Birthday

to

Mishti aka Kals, KalindiπŸ₯³

Lets rock and roll here to wish Kalss a delightful Birthday ❀️

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Pyaar bhare Sandesh... Arey sachi, Khud padloπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

~Ripal~

happy bday mishtii di...may all ur dreams cum true wish u lots of happiness and sucess...may god bless u always...hav a blast be the same alwayss keep smiling...hav a wonderful nd rocking year ahead :))

~Ramya aka Capsie~
I wish your birthdayis as awesome so you are. I wish you have a day where all your fantasies and desires come true. A very Happy Birthday to you Kalss πŸ₯³

~Lubna~
"Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Pinkyy. May God continue to bless you and fulfil all your wishes and desires.

~PreciousPearl- aka Sumi~

Dear Mishti..!! πŸ€—   πŸ€—  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!! πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³ 

May this day and all the upcoming days, bring ALOT of happiness for you in life and May God always keep showering you with love, happiness and success..!! β€οΈ πŸ˜³

KEEP SMILING and enjoy your day to the fullest...! ;) 

Here is a cake for you..!!  

~Huma- aka Huma~

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...
Wish u attain happiness,peace and prosperity in your life...
and may all your wishes come true love ya Loads Mishu β€οΈ

~monsi08 aka Monsi~

dear mishti... have a wonderful day .. love n hugs ...Monsi

~pinky0902 aka Apni Pinku~

Helloji Mishu di!πŸ€—
Whassupp?!
I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it's your birthday, but all year around.
May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face.
Happy Birthday to my one and only, Mishu Di!
You're one of the best persons I have ever met in my whole life. Thank you for being there always! 
I love you, Di!
Have an amazing day!
Love lots ❀️,
Pinky

Edited by -Shobhu21- - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ₯³Let's start the party!πŸ₯³

Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
 Just so that you aren't disappointed, I had to really disturb Hibsu to make this, bu ya, I wish I could have done this myself, but agle saal pakka... or kya pata maybe is saal itself ?

But as a preliminary dosage, Here you go Mishu !
I know you love these two things together Irrevocably and madly, and so do I !
So a toast on your birthday, from me. okay not from me, but a request from me, fulfilled by Hibs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVibN591sdU[/YOUTUBE]

As for the rest, Id be here tomorrow
RES once again, but this will be edited a bit later tomorrow :P

*EDITED FINALLY*

Finally !
Happy Birthday MishuπŸ€—
Ab dont ask me why Im editing so late, the whole day has been argh for me !
But I hope it was totally the opposite for you !

And ya, the birthday gift, well thanks to Hibs^ Hope you liked that upar wala VM, varna someone is planning on murdering me I can assure you ! See, I told yu I blabber so ,much !

OK , to the point now !

Your birthday, I hope you celebrate atleast a100 moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aur kya bolun ?? Dude, I tell you, when I need to speak about people I know, Im bad at it ! Im really bad !

But ya, since its your birthday let me just bring to your knowledfe, im ever grateful to your parents for bringing you up so ! Haiii ! And ya, TL too, it kinda initiated our talks na ? And all the paagalpanti times we've had here and believe me ,It was ages later that I knew of IF from you sabse pehleπŸ˜‰ And Im thankful to you for that tooo ! Cause this site is an entrtainer ! All the spamming, *censored* and masti that we've done on here and fb, Id never forget !

If someone would have told me 3 years ago, that some people leave a mark in your lives, I wouldnt have believed it, but now I do ! Cause Im so glad I found friends like YOU , who make me smile even when Im so depressed :D And I love you, and a lot of people around here for that !

And you know what, you are such a chuppi rustam ! The other day I guess yesterday morning or so, I was going through my post and I just happened to randomly open an OS you;d written, and you have 426 likes ! Which is WOW ! So this birthdya, Im give you one gyaan, free ka, lena to padega,  no option of rejecting ! WRITE OK ! But haan, dont write a lot during teh upcoming 3 months, cause I have my exams around,😳, but otherwise please please write OK !!! And kindly  continue with your VM making skills tooo <3

As for wishing for you, I do wish you get everything you want, and everything that you need ever in life <3 Just stay the way you are and may you get all the happiness πŸ˜ƒ

^enough of blabber , but Mishu once again, my styleπŸ˜‰

HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY

Finally Donr *phew*πŸ˜›

^^Pinku, you were right yesterday, the food pics make me hungry :P
Edited by -Shobhu21- - 11 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happpyyy Birthdaaayyy LLS  πŸ€—

Hope you have an amazing day. May God bless you with everything you want. May you get success nd happiness at every step of your life nd may all your dreams nd wishes come true πŸ€— Im so glad to have met you through IF.. the two of us are truly LLSs πŸ˜† Keep loving TaAnu nd SaRun so we can fangirl over them together ;) 😎

I LOVEEE YOUU SOOO MUCH ❀️

Well im not sure if you know, but i started avi-ing recently. Im just a beginner so bare with the imperfection :$ But made this little something for you.. hope you like it 😳

πŸ€—

Edited by -Hoor- - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Copying my message from above:

Helloji Mishu di!πŸ€—
Whassupp?!
I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it's your birthday, but all year around.
May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face.
Happy Birthday to my one and only, Mishu Di!
You're one of the best persons I have ever met in my whole life. Thank you for being there always! 
I love you, Di!
Have an amazing day!
Love lots β€οΈ,
Pinky

Ps. Hope you got my message via SMSπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by pinky0902 - 11 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a very happy happy birthday dear.. May u stay blessed,my warmest and heartiest wishes for u.may ur every dream comes true, wish u a very happy,healthy life ahead,many many happy returns of the day,
shobz and pinky fab job in threadEdited by .Saraa. - 11 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Haiii.. Wow... ❀️

RESERVED... 😎

Oh gosh.. U guys are incredible... β€οΈπŸ€— What a lovely bday thread this is..? And meri Capsie-The chuppi hui rustam.. πŸ˜† Loved the thread.. And the VM is amazing.. ❀️ Thank u Shobhu... πŸ€— Iktara for me is something out of this world.. And my ArHi on the song is like me in seventh heaven.. Thanks a lot once again.. And my Pinku... I love u.. Like I told u, ur message was the best thing abt my bday this year... LLS, I love u.. πŸ€— Im using it.. yayyy!!! And u have started Avi-ng so now I know where to go with my requests.. πŸ˜†

Will reply to all others in a while.. Thank u for all the wishes..
Edited by mishti_17 - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Kalindi!
God Bless hope you have an awesum birthday!
celinadesuza thumbnail
My Best wishes with you.