26-12

REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Their is another reasoning shanthi .. she need not to commit suicide if the rashmi  knows everything and if she come with the police man ..where their is room to her to escape ..

so may be she is  relieved from that thought too.. 

My only doubt on her is she is not as strong as shahana ..she always needs the advice of shahana  which make me feel that she may give some lead to Rashmi  where she will caught herself soon 

I have no doubt that she will be suspected soon... she is making small mistakes like sitting in the wrong chair, calling Rashmi, Rashmi and not Lallu, not recognizing the friends, all this will add up eventually...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasiraju

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612- Values and Courage!! #6 (Mahaepisode) (Page 9)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Appu and sathya  Loved Both of your analysis Clap Clap Clap...

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...Embarrassed 

Lucky Hug ages since I caught up with you...

Hug Hug Hug Oh what a timing shanthi ..we both said hai  at same time love you haa..

yep today i am on ..and will be on because i got a new home to spend some time ..with you allBig smile..

these days i am not watching any serial seriously so going to bed soon ..  

how are you liking Nashville?

Its not a big metropolitan city shanthi ..like chicago,newyork ..

but its really a beautiful city with less blacks and Asians..heard that most of the retired people prefer this city LOL LOL..and Americans are very friendly when compared to Australians 

rents and leaving is cheep compared to other cities ..and have a few indian cafes..so life is going smoothly here Embarrassed

Zoyafanslmu

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

The screenplay is very fast ..and very catchy script ..Its just a Mind game between everyone which makes us sit back and think ...

Even the Police officer is smart ..his brain is moving fast and connecting the Dots parallel to the shahana...Embarrassed 

Hug Hug Hug Oh what a timing shanthi ..we both said hai  at same time love you haa..

yep today i am on ..and will be on because i got a new home to spend some time ..with you allBig smile..

but its really a beautiful city with less blacks and Asians..heard that most of the retired people prefer this city LOL LOL..and Americans are very friendly when compared to Australians 

rents and leaving is cheep compared to other cities ..and have a few indian cafes..so life is going smoothly here Embarrassed

and are you immersing yourself in its musical history??

Zoyafanvasiraju

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Pals, did you just change color?? Congrats Dancing

Zoyafanvasiraju

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Pals, did you just change color?? Congrats Dancing

oh yes...just noticed after u told me...so much for the bak-bak Big smileBig smile

vasirajuslmu

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sonshine

GM ladies Hug

Appu, Sathya.. terrific write ups.

Me too loved the ME, nicely done with the story at least moving which never happens in MEs usually. Mastana's days are numbered I think, whether Rinki will escape remains to be seen.

Mehr was saved by the proverbial bell in the form of Maasi, but Randeep will remember... nice.

Shahana is buffeted on all sides without realizing it... she has lost control over Mastana, never had any over Jadda and is loosing ground with Shantanu. Also, Mehr does not seem so cold blooded.

Shanti,

Bootiful and concise summation of the entire epi !!

Thankooj !!

Mehar  is put on Marination  , lets see  when her turn for being barbequed will come..m looking forward to that ...Tru for all her commanding  nature, Sha does not have anybody with her and it is Jadda who has some loyal hench man.. what will happen at the time of showdown...

Would SOMEBODY burn that Bright Red Pathani of Jadda Plzz.. it just  blinds my vision Angry
LOLLOL but he is a colourful personality, isn't he?

Personality ko colorful rakho but dress pe kyun carry over kar rahe ho ...LOLLOL

Sathu i think they giving a good idea to the audience that how the terrorist look and ware such a weird costumes   LOL LOL..

the brand colors of this people are red ,green and Black ..do you want any rare colors to the group..

How about white, Blue ,ochre  anything but that red LOL

i thought of white LOL..may be merron and orange too come in to the list...but they need a better choice costume's ..

That PC too need some good looking costume Embarrassed  

Zoyafanslmu

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Hey LuckyHug

u too eyeing my policewa Wink

vasirajuslmu

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

and are you immersing yourself in its musical history??

Oh you researched about that city ..yes this city is capital city for Country music Big smile..i had got chance to visit once  to a concert ..it was awesome ..

we both like country music and soft Jazz Big smile..so on the whole its good to stay here Tongue

Zoyafanslmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.